+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls-I dont know how you can go without a car, it would kill me. Mind you I have a 40k round trip for work and no public tranpsort for that!!

Kat-yeah not long and i'm counting down the days believe me, i'm so uncomfortable and the baby is just grinding down into my girl bits, i tell ya I didnt know there was so many ways to feel pain in the one spot!! I have 17days left of work !!
    tired- wow finally, well good luck on the 20th.

well I am wondering if this baby is going to try making his way out a little early, today it felt as though he was going to fall right out, exageration I know but the pains i was getting i was scared to stand up and walk to the loo without holding my belly. He has to stay put until at least the 25/10 cause thats when DH will be home again, 2wks tomorrow since ive seen him and i'm missing him badly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum3...I don't know how you cope with DH being away all the time, I wouldn't like it at all with my DH, all tho i quite enjoyed it with my ex! I know the feeling of bubby falling out, i was like that with my first DS, mind you, he took his sweet time when i was tryin to push him out!!!!!

Pls...Thanks for the update on Mschad, i was just a bit worried. Good to hear you'll have your car on the road again, like mum3 said, i couldn't cope with out mine.

Tired4...You have a date!!!!! You will breeze thru your op & be back on track for your BFP in no time. Xx

Katt...Don't kill your self at the gym! you have only just had a baby!

Jamison...How are you babe? Have you sorted out your clinic yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    pls - thanks for your kind wishes. Your babies will be here before you know it (easy for me to say - I'm not the one carrying around 2 little people!). Hope things continue to go smoothly.

mum - Wow! Your countdown is well and truly on! Hope the last weeks go ok.

Kayteigh - good luck if you do go down the path of IVF. I'm still very new to IVF (haven't actually started yet, but hopefully soon), so I can't actually give you any advice at this stage, but wish you all the best.

katt1011 - thanks for your kind wishes too. That's great that you are at the gym, but be kind to yourself. Although, I do wish I had your motivation.

tiredof4 - that's great that you now have a date for your op, and it's not too far away.

AFM - DH and I had our appointment at the IVF clinic today. We were also supposed to see our FS but there was a mix-up with dates, so will be doing that in a few weeks. DH gave a sample for analysis so fingers crossed all is good on that front. The nurse at the clinic gave us a brief run-down of the process of IVF, but we won't know exactly what type we are doing until we see our FS which is in just under 3 weeks. All things going to plan, we should be able to start our 1st IVF cycle at the end of this month or beginning of next month. Really looking forward to getting things underway.

Good luck to everyone else xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Happy saturday ladies

Well busy week for us.... my car is now ready to be registered,i drove it home late yesterday ahhhh memories,felt weird actually... so thats mondays job sitting at the QLD Motor Transport waiting for the green light to go ahead & pay rego... been told it can take hrs, so gotta pack drinks & snacks lol Then last few days been suffering horridly with heartburn/reflux really bad.It burnt all my throat & it was killing to eat/drink but today it seems to have healed in my throat & i slept basically sitting up last night after no sleep thurs night cause i was in too much pain.So hopefully it will never get that bad again i was at times from the pain.Its started off by me having nachos for lunch thursday then oportos chilli chicken burger very late for tea.... never again, staying away from nachos & wont eat chilli that late again b4 bed. Then yesterday we heard word our sold contract on the house is now unconditional & the ppl's finance was approved YIPPEE so settlement is all set for the 25th Oct.Big sigh of relief for dh & me.Now to organise the backload of the rest of our stuff to come up.Cant wait to have our comfy outdoor setting especially with visitors on the way this week.So very busy wk ahead,Mon car sorted,Tues scan,Wed OB & visitors arrive. Dh said we may go buy our extra cot & 2 mattresses tomoz but im not holding my breath just in case it doesnt happen & i end up

Anyway enough of my ramble, hope everyone doing ok.Todays a cooler day sooo far thankfully,its nice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls- I feel for you with the heartburn etc, i've been suffering as well, Definately cant eat the natural confectionary lollies, im in agony within minutes. theres a number of other (yes they are healthy not just junk) foods that set me off as well. Cant even have vegemite!!!

Gem- yes the countdown is on, i'm so over being uncomfortable, i cant walk very far cause i'm in so much pain and scared labour is going to start right then and there!!

Must-yes really missing DH at the moment, wished he worked around town, wouldnt mind if i went early then.

AFM well went to Antenatal classes today, wow the attitudes have changed inthe last 12yrs i tell ya. They totally support active birth and want you to adopt whatever position you feel comfortable in, they try to discourage you from laying on your back. And thats totally fine with me. I want to be on my knees leaning over the bed, the midwife was saying they encourage you to deliver the baby yourself, how cool is that.
    Oh and rain, you wouldnt believe how much we have had here this past few days. Thur night we got over 4inches!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So exciting week for me.... car is back on the road They didnt even inspect it at the motor registry just paid for rego & was on my way.Spent lots of $$ shopping for bubbas since monday ooops & scan tooday all went well.Cervix is still 2.1 cms even with little miss being head down & pushing on it already.... its starting to open out so will be in for another scan in 4wks @ 28wks, then more then likely weekly after that.They are spot on with dates, him being 4 days bigger then the girl in growth so thankfully my boy is bigger then her,dont want a boofa girl & small boy lol Our little boy is exactly where i thought he was he lays with his butt under my belly button laying across my body left side ,so his head is towards my back cause i can feel his little back running from above my hip to my belly button,hes a bit bigger then the length of my hand that not including his legs.Whereas she is head down facing backwards,kicking my ribs & stomach & anything else she can find.Its quite scary when the staff at the hospital tell you were getting closer to the business end of things Anyway went shopping....again SOMEBODY STOP ME !!!! bought the bubbas another 2 nice outfits each, NO MORE !! My cot sheet sets have arrived in the mail but are up the post office after 4pm today.... put the car away now so cant be bothered going back out but will grab them after my OB appointment tomoz & wash them & make there cots up.Am so tired only now just had 3 slices of raisen toast as the scan took 1 hr then shopping & haircut... yipppee its short short again & feels great.Although she didnt cut it short enough so had to make her re-do it shorter... she then said ohhh short hair really suits you,you have the right face for it Oh also bought myself some singlet tops from Big W & another pair of short shorts, navy ones.My singlets are all way too tight now & make me itch so bought bigger ones in size 14 plus there not a fitted singlet so will fit right through now i hope.Also we have visitors arriving what i thought was tomorrow..... noooooo dummy baby brain there arriving thursday just for the 1 night before heading to maggie island for 6 nights!!!Dh just laughed at me he would have been waiting on the wrong day for them to arrive Oh well OB appointment tomoz...yippeee.Staying away from shops spending too much money...

Hope everyone well,had to go way back in the pages looking for our little thread... it was almost lost lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Pls-yes everyone has been very quite, i thought there was something wrong with my computer accessing the site!!!
    Wow you sound as bad as me, little outfits here and there hehehehehe
    I'm just waiting on my car seat to turn up so i can fit it. will be here in the next week when my sisters gear arrives.

How is everyone??
    yesterday was my bday and how good are the ladies and gents i work with sneaky buggers they are. They put on morning tea for me and I also got a nice big box with a heap of baby gifts in it. So I had a lovely day even if DH wasnt home, and he actually remembered to say happy bday first thing when he rang me. I asked him last night how many reminders he had round the place and he told me everywhere that he put them. Reckons he wasnt forgetting like last year. Isnt he a good man. Now just to buy myself a present. And i'm off to have my photo taken with a tiger cub on the weekend.

Ob app tomorrow with the dr that will do my induction, cant beleive hopefully this time in 3 weks i will be holding my bub in my arms.

XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum3iwish - sounds like you had a lovely day. Arrival of your bub will be a lovely present - even if it is a few weeks after your actual birthday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    mum3iwish... for yesterday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum3... for yesterday, not long now, you'll be holding that bubba before you know it.

Pls...Glad your scan went well, you made me laugh with your shopping spree I'm bad too, i already have a porta cot & a proper cot, the pram, change table & more clothes that you can poke a stick at & i'm only 15 weeks! I'm stopping now, i'm not getting another thing till i get to 30 weeks, it'll be tough but i'll just have to close my eyes when i go to the shops!

Hi to everyone else, hope you are all well