+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you 8isenough! yes it can very overwhelming at times. Though i have a lot of people i could i ask for help, i feel guilty asking. i do try feeding them at the same time too but my little Hunter has a set of lungs on him and can get very ear piercing at times. I love them to bits and would not change it for the world, i guess i am readjusting to be a new mum again after a 10 year gap.
    thanks again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mum3iwish- that's who I plan on going thru when I get up the courage to go thru with it, lol
    I've already had 2 phone interviews with him.
    I'm currently in my 2ww with a not so great blast on board, so definitely eager to move on from ivf after 4 failed transfers (2 fresh 2 frozen)
    If you had told me 8 years ago when I got my tubes tied that I would have this much trouble getting pregnant I wouldn't have believed it!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Brady- the lady who had op at same time as me (shared room) has a little girl as well. Little older than lachy cause she had her period few weeks after op. I had to wait until my DH was home and I was ovulating, that's the only drama ihad after the op, DH works usually a 3wk on 1wk off roster. Dr W is the loveliest guy he comes in before op and says it's to let you know that he is a real person not a voice on the ph.

Thanks
    Reviews
    well sooner than expected... I am off for transfer number 10 on Saturday. They gave me a home ovulation kit and it was negative but the the blood test proved otherwise. I nearly fell over as I usually take two weeks of BTs before I get anywhere. I thought they musta been wrong but sure enough, I was crabby and had sore boobs that afternoon. My ovulation is worse than AF. Hope this is the one. Sorry for the lack of personalsXXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck jamison!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes good luck Jamison

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jamison- GOOD LUCK thinking of you.... hope you resting up & not pulling hair out.

Tiredof4- GOOD LUCK also would be so cool if you & jamison have the BFP together this time.....

Brady-GL with the 2WW hope your doing ok also you might be pleasantly surprised.

Iris- yes we all know twins can be overwhelming..... i even getting anxious when both want feeding at the same time etc... or screaming when your trying to do something with the other but its a twin thing they do get used to it & it doesnt effect them at all while you dealing with the other one.It upsets us more i think. Hang in there..... we all hear ya

Well kids are sick form being away & so is dh n myself grrrrr so not much happened.Mum cancelled comin gup this week cause my sis is in hosp with gangreen on her foot & then pops mum passed away yesterday so there down in coffs till later this week organising funerals & stuff.Trying to get my daughters passport ready for Fiji in June & wat a nightmare.... all the witnesses keep stuffing it up. First witness signed the photo with Alise not Elise then 2nd witness put the wrong date on the paperwork... 16/5/2010 GRRRRR so annoying its not that bl$$dy hard ppl & were running out of time.....so shes getting the 2nd witness to re-do it again with the right date this time & appointment on wed again.Thats about it from me.... were a lil chillier then i would like for this time of yr.... lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies howare you all?

jamison, best of luck with your fet ive got everything crossed for you.

tired, good luck for you also keeping my fingers crossed for you as well.

iris, good to hear that you and your twins are doihg well

brady, good luck with your tww

pls, wow you have a lot going on, sorry to hear about your family member passing away. dont you hate it when people stuff you around especially with passports and stuff you need asap. i hope your kids get better soon

mum3, great to hear that you have lost weight. better remember the birth control or you may have another one

8isenough, its hard to believe how time flies its so hard to believe that your bubs are one already and my little man will be one in a few weeks and here i was thinking i would be pregnant forever. luv the photo of your little ones

hi to anyone that ive missed

afm, not alot to tell my life is pretty boring. its hard to believe my little man is one next week.

hope everyone is well

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    ..My cycle had gone wired..I am having another long cycle and the FN couldnt tell me why so i have been really down and not in the mood to check in with you all..In 4 days i have had 3 BT to see if i was surging and all came back to say that i wasnt..When Fn rang yesterday and told me no that i hadnt surged i broke down crying and the FN kept saying keep on testing and see what happens and i ended up saying that i had enough..She emailed FS and got back to me and told me that he wanted to see me today..So we went this morning and spoke to him and asked again why am i have such long cycles and he reckons it is because i am getting older and that i have abit of weight on..Dh told him that i have always been big and in the last 7 months i have lost 20kgs.
    He is getting me to trigger tomorrow night and i will have transfer on Monday morning and he has agreed to transfer2..Which i am in shock over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks for all the wishes for Saturday. I really appreciate them and God knows I need them. I have been up and down and I am trying not to think one way or the other. Hello!! Retail therapy today. I had to buy myself some things so I can sit at home after the transfer on Saturday and be satisfied that I have some new toys to keep me occupied.

katt - I really cannot believe that little Kev is almost one. Where did that time disappear to??

pls - passport issues are stressful. I have been there done that. I have been at the passport office the day before I leave and I am someone who travels all the time!! I hope you get this sorted as you will have such a great time with DD overseas. I am really sorry to hear of your family's loss. Hope you are all okay.

thanks to Iris and Mum3.....I am truly grateful for the kind wishes. Hope you are both doing well with the bubbas.

AFM...I REALLY need to stop thinking about the thaw tomorrow. DH is NOT understanding that I am on edge about it.I know I willl not know the outcome of the thaw untl transfer time but that just adds fuel to the fire. I hate thawing more than the TWW. Anyway, I hope to join you all in the mother's club soon.

XXXX