+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 63 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies

Sorry that i havent been on to let you now how i am going....It hit really hard that it diidnt work after getting a postive for so long...I am in 2 minds at the moment.I dont know if i want to go back or not DH really wants me to go abck and i think that i am going to go back for him...I have a scan booked for wednesday morning...

WEll on sunday night our cat came home with blood all over him and i couldnt stand to clean him up and DH was in bed asleep so i waitted until monday night and DH cleaned him up after work and found that he had not teeth on the bottom and that his lip was split open all over the place so we rang the after hours vet and she told us that there wasnt much she could do and to leave him until in the morning when they were open..So on Tuesday morning i took him to the vet and they told me that someone had hurt him really bad he had fracture eye sockets and jaw line and that it would cost heaps to get him fixed so when had him put down...If i every find out who did this to him they want to watch out.

Sorry for beeing a long post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all?

tired, so sorry to hear that someone did that to your pet its so horrible and nasty when people to that to animals ive had someone do that to two of my cats over the years. i hope you and dh get a bfp next round you have been thru alot and just doing it for dh is alot.

jamison, wow you and tired will atleast be going thru the same thing together this time, i so hope that you both get fantastic news this time you both deserve it so much. i think its great that your mum is excited about this round it may be a good sign. ive got a question for you.......which do you think is best airbrused or normal make up for a wedding? ive got no idea which way to go im only looking into airbrushed cause it lasts alot longer and doesnt come off.

hi to all the other ladies i hope you are all well

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katt - well I didn’t have airbrushed makeup but it did stay on all day. I had my friend do it who does photo shoots for magazines etc and he used Armani makeup on me. He used primer for my face first and it stayed on. He was also a wedding guest so I guess that helped to keep the “Face” on as he was constantly touching me up. I will ask my friend for you and get back you about which is better. Another friend also bought an airbrush kit and swears by it so I cannot make great judgement until I ask the makeup artist I know. I was worried that I would look like a drag queen with thick makeup for the photos but it was all good. I probably looked more natural than my day to day work makeup. I have to say though, false eyelashes maketh the bride. I hated the idea at first but they really brought the colour of my eyes out. They did not look anywhere near as fake as I thought they would and did not show in the photos as much as I thought they would. I will get back to you after I ask around. How is little Kev doing anyway?

Tired - hope you are okay. I think if you do not really feel you want to do this again right now, then take a break. Believe me, I needed to take a LONG break. I hope you do what is best for you and no-one else. I am so so so sorry to hear about your cat. It breaks my heart. I have always loved animals and treat them like they are my kids and I just cannot stand animals being hurt. It is the hardest thing to put them down but we have to sometimes as much as it hurts us. It disgusts me that anyone could hurt an animal. I would not like to be the person I found hurting an animal believe me. I would normally think your cat got into a scrap with another cat but given the injuries, I am inclined to believe someone did it. I just told DH your story (hope you don’t mind) and he got upset. (He is a big macho man but he cannot stand animals in pain) and he asked me to say to you that he is so so sorry. I hope you are okay and justice will be served.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    I know I have been slack but these babies sure keep me on my toes. My babies had there 1st on the 29/4 WOW time sure has gotten away from me. We had a big party to celebrate there 1st year. Had about 60 people and we had clowns and a jumping castle. I made there cake and it turned out really. Having trouble unloading pic to album??
    Moving back home to QLD in the next 2mths so its all systems go and never a dull moment. Gee I miss the down time of newborns.

Iris...Congrats on having ur bubs hope all will be ok.

Tired...Its blood tough isnt it but dont give up darl. You will get your forever baby xoxox

Mustb...Congratson a beautiful bouncing boy. Enjoy!

Jamison... So glad your finally getting some answers and things are moving onward and upward. I pray you get some good news soon cause if anyone deserve it more its you
    I often find myself thinking about you strange but true.

BIG HI to everyone else

I really dont get much time to jump on here but if you have facebook add me (Emma Todd). I seem to find the time for FB
    Take care Girls xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tired-that sucks..... gosh ppl are so cruel... poor meowy.Hope it wasnt too painful for him & hes now rested & in a better place with no pain although it wont be as good as with you.Hows the next cycle going.... wat did u decide?

Jamison- im sure your in the swings of things now..... i have everything crossed for you my dear friend.

Katt-i did my own makeup for my sedding so im no help lol

8isenough- wo you guys have been so busy with christenings,1st bday & now moving ...

Well we had our lil trip down sydney last week.Kids were brilliant flyers & even got complimented by other passengers how good they were & how cute they are lol.Weve all come home sick although lachy has a stuffy nose for 3 days seems to be on the mend & now lily is in the thick of it & dh & me also starting Couldnt believe how cold is was down there compared to here brrrr the day we came home i was back in shorts & singlet after arriving but since then have this god awful wind & its cold..... like down there Kids are rugged up & ourselves.I want townsville nice summery days back.Had a great time down there catching up with all the relo's makes me miss them even more but luckily we have alot of visitors up here when they come up which is nicer i think then living near them,makes it more special.Weve booked our flights for Fiji in June & my DD is now coming along as her BF kicked her out & brought home a new girl....i wont type wat i think of him lol i'll get kicked off.So i bought her a ticket to fiji too to have some mummy & DD time.Shes very excited.Anyway back to the lounge for me... resting to kick this cold.Mum arrives up on sunday for her working week at our hospital.... cant wait Hope everyone well

Thanks
    Reviews
    8isenough - well hello there my love. I cannot believe your bubbas are one!! Where did the time go?? It is so surreal sometimes. So nice to hear from you and you are so sweet to say those things. I cannot believe you still think of me. I am still going. I think I have become numb to the whole thing. I am on a new path though so only time will tell. I was thinking of you not so long ago wondering what you are up to. If I could be bothered with FB I would add you but I just don’t like it for some reason. I think I am the last person in the world to get into it. Anyway, from what I have heard, DH broadcasts all my business for me anyway!!! Hope you are well and it sounds like you had a fab party. Stay in touch XXX

Pls - I love your avatar. I have to say, I did not picture such dark hair. Although, it has probably changed. Isn’t it funny how we get an image of people and yet we have no reason to think that way?? I know everyone pictures me to be Greek with dark hair but they die when they see I am fair with blue eyes. I don’t even know why they picture me to be Greek. I am so far from it. I do get asked if I am Russian all the time though??? I don’t understand. Your bubbas seem so well behaved. What a nice thing to be told how good they were on the flight. DD is one lucky girl. I wish my Mum would buy me a ticket to Fiji. I know what you mean about wanting to say certain things but you fear you will get kicked off. I have wanted to say MANY uncouth things at times.

AFM…had my first BT this morning for FET and after getting the ovulation kit for the zillionth time, I expected to be doing that for a while BUT no, I have been asked to come in again on Saturday. I was a little bewildered but I guess he just does not want to miss a trick and wants to time it all a little differently. New doc, new location, new frame of mind. This guy is known to work miracles but I am not getting my hopes up. I am being open minded and just taking each step as it comes.
    Goodnight ladies XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies

Sorry that i havent been in to let you know what i am going to do...I am going back again.. Had scan on Wednesday and the lining is nice and thick FS said but the follice is only 10mm so have to go back in on monday and have another scan...I rang the clinic this morning and spoke to the FN to see if i can stay to test for the surge as i usely do between day 15 to day 19 and i am day 15 today and am cramping like i am about to ovulate. she told me to stay testing if i want as i am only being caution about it. So i am going to do it..I did it a couple of minutes ago and the line is there very faint so if it is a darker of faint in the morning i ring them and let them know and see what they want to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

sorry been MIA, well TWINS what a blessing but a lot of work and yes i am loving it but the sleepless nights are a killer.
    Aliya & Hunter are 12 weeks now and are getting bigger every day, Hunter is only 300 grams behind Aliya now so he has come along way.
    I had the biggest anxiety attack last night and i have not had one of them that bad in 3 years, does anyone else suffer from this i thought i was over them. I get so anxious when both the twins are crying at the same time and i am trying to change them and settle them as quick as i can.
    sorry to moan ladies but i just needed to get it out.

i hope every is good sorry haven't had a chance to read through everyone latest post will try and catch up soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I've kinda been MIA but that should all change cause I downloaded the app to my phone hehe.

Brady-not sure if I answered you. I did the one fresh cycle then one FET and still nothing so went for the 2nd FET but they failed to thaw, I couldn't really afford another round so Googled reversal and found Dr Woolcott. Had ph interview with him and exactly 12mths later I was holding my little boy in my arms. Birth control again(when I remember it lol) but that's cool.

Pls- hmm routine with Lachy well lately it's been kinda out the window but blame that on the teething!! Usually he is up around 730-8am then around 9 has nap (10mins) has a few of them through the day sometimes he might surprise me and sleep anywhere up to an hour. As for night time well that's always changing just can't get him sorted on that one.

Afm- well finally managed to lose some weight 11kg still got more. Cause I stacked it on Thru preg.
    Went to Alice springs surprising the inlaws froze!!! But was just the best seeing how happy they were. Next is up to the territory in June to surprise my mum can't wait.

Sorry ive missed some of you but will catch up soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Iris....
    I was the same more overwhelmed tho for me. I did start off feeding one at a time but soon worked out it was much easier to feed them both at the sometime even if one wasn't awake yet. Otherwise there were days there that I never got a brake cause I'd put one down and the next one would be up and I was going nuts. So the banana pillow came on handy to lay them both on and I sat in front and fed. It's hard bloody work but I know u wouldn't have it any other way. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub