+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 63 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jamison- hope you have a lovely day today for easter. I sooo cant wait for your next FET were gonna get you over that line somehow...

Happy Easter all the mummies & mummies to be,daddies,bubbies. Pretty quiet here bubs too young to know anything about it yet although there 6 mths tomoz so thats scary.... We went shopping & got lachy his first pair of jeans yesterday... newborn size still way too big but he'll grow into them & Pumpkin Patch have the adjustable waist so thats ok helps them not to fall off as easy.I told Dh lachy needs his first pair of jeans & he can wear them to mums party while were down sydney & dh replied why does he need jeans... i said cause all his mates have a pair.... Dh replied ohhhh dont try that one on me at 6mths of age....I still won, he got jeans lol Lily got a really nice 3-6mth dress thats also way too big but its a demin singlet one that while were down Sydney for mums party she can wear a long sleeve onsie & tights under it then at home nothing under... Looking forward to our Sydney holiday in 10 night time sleeps as weve been counting down with the kids & catching up with all the relo's... so off to dads at Sylvania for wed/thurs nights then off to wollongong for friday night then back to mums at Blacktown for sat night(party) & sun nights b4 flying home again lunchtime monday.Kids have both been immunised so hoping that helps their lil immune systems cope a lil better.So hoping they dont be the babues that scream the plane down... there excellent babies normally so i cant see it being a prob they sleep anywhere so fingers crossed.Havent ventured for our drive as yet.... only really have today or tuesday we have a fellow NICU baby coming over on monday for a visit so should be good havn a catch up se how big their boy is... way bigger then our boy cause he was already when we left hospital.

Have a Happy Easter everyone & hope you havn a great time on your looong wk end what ever your doing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

Just a quick one..I did a HPT this morning and got . I am hoping that all the Pregnly is out of my body. I had the last one on friday morning..I am feeling sick on and off, sore (.)(.)...I am not going to get my hope up to much until i test on the 2 May....Af is due tomorrow...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiredof4- Ive got EVERYTHING crossed your UTD !!!!! Cant wait for those blood results next monday..... AF beatch dont you dare show tomoz or you'll have us to deal with too........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tired- any sign of the witch today??? Im so hoping not !!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all?

tired, great news on the test ive got everything crossed for monday that you get brilliant numbers on the bloodtest.

pls, wow youve been busy i hope you had a great easter

jamsion, wierd ive never had a trainer yell at me i guess im just lucky and get the easy going ones that can take my crap since i always say i dont wanna do stuff, tho i always do do it but they have to be able to handle me saying my crap back lol. ive got everything crossed for you that your next fet is the one, oh n as for groundhog day, my life is groundhog day same thing every day very little changes i guess thats the price if you have your kids in a routine like i do

hi to everyone else i hope you all had a great break over easter

afm, not alot to tell went down the goldcoast with my dd on saturday n she brought clothes tho i hate taking her shopping she just walks in n buys a xs n its lose the only thing that seems to be happening to me is gaining weight oh well i can always wear jeans on wedding day lol. oh dd had dentist appointment today from the next one they are going to start extracting teeth so they can make room in her mouth for her teeth so yay from the end of next month shes already lost alot of weight from having them on. anyway enough from me i hope you are all well, fingers crossed for tired
    take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies

I dont no where to start so here goes...I didnt do another HPT and according to me af was due yesterday..Well AF showed her ugly head this afternoon..I was so sure that i had a postive as my boobs were really sore and i was feeling sick on and off..i dont really know if i want to go back or not..I have to get of here now as i cant see wait i am writiing though all the tears.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies how are you all?

i just popped in quickly to give tired a big hug im so sorry af showed up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh tired------ that just sucks you were so positive that this was it.... i hate how the body plays stupid games with us..... Biggest hugs honey & take all the time you need to get back on the ride again Thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies how are you all?

wow its been quiet in here so i thought i would say hi and see how everyone is.

not much to tell at this end its hard to believe that baby kevin is one in a few weeks, wow that went fast. other then that not much to tell just looking into transport for wedding, yes im slack i know oh and looking into getting a different make up person df doesnt like how the other one did my make up, he is so fussy i swear and needs to have a say in everything, his basically planned it all im the one that has to book everything

hope everyone is well and the little bubs are well

tired i hope you are ok

take care ladies
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all,

Wow it IS quiet in here of late.

Katt - trainers can yell believe me!!!I cannot believe little Kev is almost one. Where did that time go?? I know a great make-up artist but I am not sure where you are situated. He is quite expensive though.

Pls - yes do please get me over that line. How are the bubba's doing??

AFM... well we are finally at approaching transfer stage again. I start my Blood tests on Tuesday. My Mum is so excited and I cannot fathom why. I do not have a good track record after all. She just seems to think this doc is the miracle man and will be the saviour. I am not getting my hopes up at all. I am just going through the motions. Whatever will be will be.

Hope you are all well XXX