+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 63 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jamison- i love that were young at heart & buggar what ppl think.laughing is good for the soul.

Well ive been offered a chance in a lifetime trip to fiji..... mum,pop possibly my sister are going in June for a week & i was peeved i cant go cause its the only place i want to go to O/S really so DH suggested would i like to go & he'll mind the bubs for the week & get his natural mum up to help him.He has no interest in going O/S eva so doubt i'll eva get to go with him so now trying to decide whther to bite the bullet & go.Feel guilty to DH & the bubs but i know he'll cope wonderfully & with the help of his mum for sure.So undecided what to do.... i was joking cant go for my 40th this yr but maybe i'll get there for my 50th but maybe i can go for my 40th.Mum was happy but yeah im so torn what to do.... i want to go for sure but then.... bubs,dh??? My kids should be just about leaving sydney airport flying here soon.... cant wait for them to arrive too for the week,should be fun & they'll notice a HUGE difference in the twins as they were only 3weeks old when they saw them.Plus my daughter hasnt got her DH boyfriend(thats not darling husband either) with her this time LOL he complained about spending too much time at the hospital & baby baby baby.... & is a jealous *rick with what she wears cause she might show off too much.... ohhh hes so like my EX (the kids father) its true they find partners simular to their dad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies how are you?

Jamison, thats great news that they found the issue with why you aren't getting pregnant. hopefully your next fet will be the one will be keeping fingers crossed for you.

pls, sorry to hear that your bubs are sick hopefully they will get better soon especially lachy. what a great offer to go away for a week you will decide what you want to do. it would make it hard with a dh that doesnt like travelling. i love it the only problem is i hate leaving the kids and i end up misisng them after a few hours.

i hope all you other ladies are well and your bubs are doing well

afm, not much to tell, just wedding crap! ordered the bridesmaid dresses yesterday they should come in 5 weeks before the wedding, plenty of time. tho they do need altering other then that its just the length that needs to be taken up. people keep on asking if im getting stressed, whats to stress about just about everything is booked, just gotta do the transport thats no big deal and easy to do. its depressing when you order the smallest size possible for a dress and its to big, i ordered my daughters in a us size 2 and its to big on her so unfair ive never been that size in my entire life let alone weighed what she does. im back at the gym for a few hrs a day hopefully this time i can get the weight to budge since it didnt last time.

have fun ladies and take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies

Just thought that i would pop in and let you all know how that i will be having a FET on Friday morning...

Sorry that i havent been on much my laptop has been playing so i rang the company today and i have to send it back to them to fix it...I have had nothing but trouble with sence i got....

Well i am of to Adelaide again this year my DS16 will be sawing in the wood choppin with my mother. This is the 1st time that he has sawed out of Tassie and i cnat wait to watch him and i am over the moon that he wil be sawing with mum as there isnt many families out there that the grandmother and grandson saw together..I am so lucky because DH has offered to stay home with the rest of the children so i can go as we cant afford for all of us to this time....

Jamison...That is good news to hear that the found out what the problems is and that they were able to fix it for you.

Katt...Just dont you love organising the wedding...What colour are the bridesmaids wearing???Cant wait to see pictures...

PLS...How is the twins going???I hope that they are better now..

Hello to everyone else that i have missed.

If anyone is on Facebook you can add me..MY name is Margaret Nicholson.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all?

tired, best of luck for tomorrow i will keep everything crossed for you. as or the bridesmaids they are wearing royal blue. df wanted colors of the beach so he chose that color and cream/ivory.

jamison, hows everything with you going? your quiet thats not like you i hope everything is ok.

pls, how are the twins, i hope they are getting better especially little lachy.

well not much to tell this end just usual wedding crap went and saw about the invites today they are gonna cost around $500 just for paper how rude i dont know why people charge so much for weddings. then again she has to pay for her horse some how

take care ladies
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls - here here!! I do not give a you know what about what people think about my immature sense of humour. At least I know how to have fun.I am grateful for this silly sense of humour as it has really helped me to get through this past few years. I think if you laugh and feel young then it shows on the outside. I think you should grab that opportunity and go !!! You have a great DH who has given you the green light. Go and I am sure you will NEVER regret it. Oh and we know what DH means in regards to your daughter’s BF. I refer to my sister's fiance as the DH all the time.

Katt - well it seems like the wedding plans are going full throttle. I have been quiet and that’s because I have been tired and have had bad sinus. I am usually a loud mouth I know.I am also trying to calm down and be a nanna and get myself as peaceful as possible for the next transfer.(And YES that means jigsaw puzzles and knitting!) Everything with me is usually HIGH octane and I always get hurt as I rush and have mini accidents. I am quite careless as everything has to be done YESTERDAY and I end up getting hurt. I mean little cuts and bruises BUT I FINALLY realized I am getting injuries because I will not slow down. I did my own invitations (maybe a silly idea considering how long it took). We sent out DVD invitations but everyone talked about them. How far away is your wedding now??How is little Kev doing?? Weddings are HIGHLY expensive but oh so fun.

Tired - how did the transfer go??? I am hoping this is the one for you.

AFM….I am thinking positively about this new progress. I can only try and look forward and although doc said I have about a 2% chance of conceiving naturally, I don’t care…I will still give it a go…Does that mean I have to be “intimate”??? hahahhaa. DH is all for trying naturally before the next FET. I wonder why……Hahahaha. It has been a while. He wass actually counting as I found out when he actually got some on Saturday. Sorry TMI.

Oh and by the way, if I have to listen to Justin Bieber again, I shall book myself into an institution.My nephews just left and we had to put “Baby” on repeat for two hours. Give me strength. Hahahaha
    Have a great weekend ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOvely Ladies

Well i am POPU...FEt went really well and FS was happy with it all. FS has put my back on the pregnyl again have to take it on day 3,6,9 of ovulation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiredof4-Yahhhh for being Pupo stick lil emby you here me...... hope you dont go too crazy in the 2wks...

Jamison-Baby baby baby ohhhhh ...... dont ya love when they get stuck on a song & its gotta be played ova & ova

Katt- love the colours but $500- for the paper MY GOD GIRL !!! I made my own & they looked fantastic & i got told to start my own invite company but never did... just a dream.

Well my older children DD 18 & DS 15 went back home yesterday so feeling lost today & especially after they were crying on the phone not wanting to be home... My son sent a lovely email that made me cry... & he was crying to write it poor soul.Told him he has to finish yr 10 this yr then look at coming up to live.He was fantastic with the twins... so was my daughter but he surprised me.He is a mummies boy & always will be & now his sister has moved out of home he has no females around him at all.Oh well see what time brings hey. I decided to bite the bullet & go to Fiji with mum in June.... all excited now.Dh organised for his brith mum & partner to come up to help him.So mum will be here working the week before then i'll fly back to sydney with her on the friday & then off to fiji on the sunday for a week..... Hope everyone well.ive had to start on antibiotics couldnt jig the last of this cold & its been 4-5weeks now.... i wake every couple of days with it starting again feel crap then obviously fight it off somewhat but not got rid of.So started anti's on sat & havent had a sore throat yet but the nose is a bit stuffy.Dont want to fly down sydney with the kids in 2 weeks sick either.Bubs only got a stuffy nose that was about it so there RSV needles are helping them for sure cause ive ben so sick & dh kicked it to the kerb pretty quick.
    better rund bubs both awake for dinner bottle lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you?

Jamison, so funny about your dh. I am still so happy that the drs have worked out your problem and hopefully its a easy fix and your next fet you will definatley be the one.

Pls, yes i know its a lot for paper but we dont have the printer to do them ourselves and to even just get them printed up it was going to cost us more. thats great your kids were excellent with the twins, so sad tho they got upset about leaving. hopefully the year will be over quickly for your ds. i hope you feel better soon and your bubs get better quickly

tired, i hope the tww isnt doing your head in and your little emby is snuggling in nice and tight. not long now to go until you know.

afm, not much to tell still doing wedding crap tho there isnt much to do theres only transport left to book, yes i know im leaving it late blah blah blah but who cares i dont! my biggest worry is to get into my dress in time, i now have a new trainer twice a week and he thinks its doable so hopefully all things crossed he will be right. other then that not much to tell ompy is doing better after being sick for a month which is great and such a relief its so horrible when little ones are sick.

hi everyone else i hope you are all well

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    "HAPPY EASTER LADIES" & BABIES LOL

Well 6mth needles yesterday & we were a lil out of sort.... nothing major though but boy did we scream.So far no rashes on lachy either.... although only BIG ones from the stupid cheap nasty bandaids they put on his legs... hmm have to watch that now.So because they were good bubs we went to Toys r us afterwards & they got a new lamaze toy each-Lily her first dolly "emily" she loves her keeps smiling back at her.Lachy got Spike the dinosaur he loooves him too.

Whats everyone doing for easter loooong wk end.We thought we might go for a drive upto cardwell/mission beach for a sticky beak at the damage from YASI.Bubs havent been on a long drive as yet but they'll be fine they'll just sleep.

Have a great relaxing wk end everyone,hope easter bunny brings you heaps of choccies... YUMMO

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy easter everyone!! Not long until the Easter Bunny comes.

Pls - that's so cute that Lily got her first dolly. I am sure Lachy loves Spike just as much as Lily does her dolly. Gawd I still have some of my first toys. They are stored at Mum and Dad's but it's kinda special to hang onto them. The names of my first toys were not very creative mind you..."Lamby" the lamb and "Ellie" the elephant. You can see my parents are not very creative!!!Enjoy your drive. Thanks for reminding me of the "Baby" lyrics though. It took me ages to get them out of my head. BUT what did Aunty do?? She bought him eggs and also a Justin Bieber DVD for tomorrow. I am already sorry. hahahaa. I am a glutton for punishment.

Katt -thanks so much. Dh can keep on dreaming though!!! I hope this next FET is it as I am DRAINED. I feel like I am stuck in "Groundhog Day" sometimes. I can feel AF approaching and I am getting scared again. It has been a LONG time since the last FET. It's now or never though. I don't want to drag it out any longer. How can you deal with a trainer?? DH tried it and got so annoyed about being yelled at he gave it away. I know it is their job to yell but I would just yell back hahahaha DH has trained me for quite a while in the past and there were some uncouth words directed at him let me tell you!!I still did it but he figured if he got me fired up, I would work harder...true but I still got agro.(I have to say I never looked better when he was training me though) I guess that's why trainers do it. You get angry, you work harder and BINGO!!! Result!! Best of luck with your trainer and the wedding.

AFM....off to see the nephews tomorrow. They actuallyu just called me to tell me what time they expect me there. Well excuse me...I have been told. They were actually more excited that it is Uncle's birthday, well not until Wednesday but at least they remembered.

Have a very happy Easter BH girls and all the little chickens. XXX