+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mum- i know where has 5months gone.... ours are actually only 2 months in corrected age though but still cant believe where the time has gone & esp when you said hes sitting my gosh... cant wait but dont want to wish away every day lol I will look you up on FB now.

jamison- GL & i hope they give you some answer & i understand how you'd like to find something so you have a answer to the unknown q's.Let us know how you go.

Well our inlaws are gone... Im still sick with the cold although its all draining away slowly.... 2 wks yesterday & Dh is sick too We were going to go out on a date night while his parents were here but we wernt feeling upto it.Maybe next time or when my mum is up here in may after our sydney trip.Dh's other mum (natural) is now looking at booking....... we just have a revolving door of visitors.... 2 of my kids arrive for a week next sunday so looking forward to that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi ladies how are you?

Jamison, good luck with your drs appointment hopefully there will be some answers for you. as for dh complaining tell him to have done what you did and see how he goes it's only blood and it cleans up easily.

pls, not good that your family is sick i know the feeling tho we are the same here. wow your visitors never seem to end i feel sorry for you i wouldnt be able to cope with that many people coming and going.

mum3, it sounds like lachy is going great and doing well with swimming lessons.

tired, good luck with your next fet hopefully it will work this time

afm, not much to tell baby kevin is still sick the dr upped his drugs to stronger ones. other then that just normal wedding crap, changed my mind on my dress and got a dif one we go and see the decorator and that in two weeks and decide on what we want other then that there isnt much to do, just gotta pay for it now and we are talking about starting our next fet when we get back from canada/alaska gotta keep things moving lol no time for rest.

anyway have a good day ladies, hi to everyone ive missed i hope you are all doing well

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Mum3iwish- Im curious how many IVF cycles did you try???
    Fresh or frozen? Like you my instinct says reversal but i also am wondering if FET will be more successful as its more natural?
    Its bizarre to me that drs prefer IVF over reversal & also frustrating when im staring down the barrel of a reversal after 2 failed IVFs.

Wish i had a crystal ball, anyone have 1 i can borrow,lol.

I love this thread, i knjow you've all been there done that, i feel at home.

And i LOVE the success stories especially the twin ones BUT just 1 for me thanks

Hope everyone is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls - I am off to see the FS tomorrow and I have been stressing out about what he is going to say. What can you do?? I can imagine it’s hard to see where the time has gone. It seems like only yesterday to me you had the twins and also the same with Mum. That’s no good about missing date night. It’s very important to have a night like that especially once you have kids.

Katt - thanks. I am hoping there is something wrong with me!! I clean up my own blood so I really don’t see the issue. Boy your life sounds hectic. Planning a wedding, traveling AND more babies. I think it is a woman’s right to change her mind and you have to be in love with your wedding dress. Hope little Kev feels better really soon.

Brady bunch - if I had a crystal ball you could certainly borrow it. I wish I had one!! I would have used it a long long time ago.

Mum3 - how time flies as I said above. I know it’s slack but it is kinda funny when they face plant. (as long as they are not hurt of course). WOW!! Swimming lessons already. I would like to start my bub young too. That sounds like fun surprising the fam with little man. I cannot wait to hear about their reactions.

AFM….off to FS tomorrow and I am in two minds. On one hand I am DYING to know what is wrong with me but on the other hand I am freaking out that it is all “Normal” and I have to continue rolling the dice. I don’t know why but I am quite confident this guy has found something. I had a BAD nightmare the other night where I had a female FS and she said, “There is nothing we can do for you and you will NEVER have children” Well I woke up in tears and it took me a while to realise I was only dreaming. The fact that I have a make FS was what made me realise a little quicker. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. I am hoping to be happy that there is something fixable and I can move forward.

PS: I wish these celebrities would STOP stealing my baby names because when they use a name, everyone then decides it is a fabulous name and then it becomes too common for me. Jeez Louise. Yes I am talking to YOU Rachel Zoe and yes YOU Pink. I wanted Skylar or Jamison and now they are off the table. Can you imagine how many people will call their baby Jamison after Pink does???

Thanks
    Reviews
    jamison- how did today go??? Hope all ok Did pink have her baby???

Katt- i love the visitors cause we live so far away form family im glad they come visit but it does get hectic at times.You have all the right in the world to change your dress lol cant wait to see photos.. Wow another fet hey cant wait to follow that thru its steps.

Ourbradybunch- glad you feel welcome & part of the group.It gets a lil quiet in here at times but its good cause its not crazy...I have days where i just forget to check lol Wish we all had a crystal ball would be nice hey.... oh well day at a time.We onyl wanted one hence the nickname lol... but noooo got 2 sets of twins in a lifetime but love em to bits,luckily these pair are angels so far so hoping their not going to be teenage nightmares

We had our eye check up yesterday & lachy perfect,lily's left eye showing no ROP at all YIPPEEE its fixed but the right still has a patch out to the side but could just be a shadow so checkup again in 2 months but the eye itself has remarkable improvement so very plsed with that.Were cold & bubs have even got full length onsies on.... & a singlet..... first time since leaving hospital in feb.The days are 28C but the wind is been cold.Today there back in short sleeve/long leg suits & thinking i may go back to Pumpkin patch to buy another set cause then lily can wear the 3-6mths ones(will be bit big, but thats ok) & lachy can eventually grow into them next spring. Well sounds like a good plan...whether it happens that way is another thing better go prepare a slald to go with our steaks dh is cooking for us... im starving had lunch early today & bubs are back in bed so better run

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies how are you all?

pls, i dunno im asking the same thing about pink some people say she did. ahh yes another fet we see dr smith next month to get it all sorted for when we get back from overseas. its literally wedding, going overseas then fet atleast i will be kept busy. great news about lilly and lachys eyes being ok i bet you are relieved. i hated taking baby kevin for that eye check. i know what you mean about the weather its so forever changing tho cause baby kevin is sick we are trying to keep him wrapped up warm.

jamison, how did you go today? i hope all is well. can't wait to hear how you are and that hopefully you got good news from the dr

hi to all the other ladies i hope you are all well, its so quiet in here lately i hope all the bubs n mums and dads and siblings are all well

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews

Default awaiting a tubal reversal

hi everyone ,thank you all for making me feel so welcome to this forum.I wrote a message a couple of days ago but I dont think it posted.I hope you are all doing well,I havent had alot of time to get on and talk to everyone ,house work and kids keeps me busy ,im sure u can all relate,hopefully if everything works out with the reversal it will get busier , a new member to the family.To answer a couple of questions i had been asked,i am getting my reversal at the Royal womens in melbourne the doctors name is Shondreka Palmer,i decided on a reversal because i was told it would have a better chance than IVF and for financial reasons , i waited 11 months and i have it done for free.13 days to go ,i cant wait till its all over and i hear those magical words that everything went well. anyway i will try to get on here every couple of days so i can get to know u all better ,bye bye for now ,i need to start dinner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks pls and katt. I had a weird result. He said I am in perfect health BUT my cervix was a ridiculous problem. He showed me the photos of before and after and there is NO question that NOTHING was getting through. He said the op was the best thing I could have ever done as he saw how bad the cervix issue was. He dilated it and I could not believe the difference in the photos. It went from a pin head to a 50 cent piece. He said he could not believe I was still standing after all they did but hey, I am one tough cookie and a little pain aint gonna stop me. I have to tell you that he said I am "Well above average" with all my hormones and ovarian reserve. He was pushing me to hurry before the op but now he says I should slow down as I have "MANY" years left. He actually said that my reproductive age is so much younger than me.How did that happen??? hahahaha My family members go into early menopause. I guess it makes sense as I do NOT take after them in any other way. He said he did not ever expect someone of my age to have levels like that or so many eggs left. He said I should not push it if I think I am running out of time but I explained I want my baby now. He showed me my results compared to a 24 year old and I was SHOCKED. At least that is something. I want my baby now but at least I know I have time if things do not go according to plan. I will be having an ultrasound guided transfer next and my friend seems to think this will be the one. We'll see. I do not want to get ahead of myself. She was asking me to calculate when bub would be due. Steady on!!

jill - best of luck with the op and I hope to hear your happy news soon.

Pls - nah Pink did not have her bub but she was talking about how she wanted to call her bubba Jamison. (after the whiskey apparently). I have VERY different reasons fo wanting to call my bub that name.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison- Well thats some great news that you dont need to rush.The FS were surprised i was coming out with the amount of eggs & quality as well at my age & said im younger the same as you.Pity i dont feel it sometimes lol So when is the next FET or Cycle?? Im not pushy am i?? LOL

Jilljill- we all have our busy family lives lol GL with your reversal if we dont happen to catch you b4 hand.Hopefully a quick recovery too.

Mum3iwish- wats your routine with Lachlan at this age???

Think bubs are getting sick again... lachy doesnt like swallowing or sucking his dummy & is whingy.... we kept them up this morning in the loungeroom & thankfully that worked theyve had a big arvo sleep.Now stirring for the next bottle & bath... then decide whether to keep them up till the next bottle at 9sih or put them to bed ????? Decisions.... anyway better run before they start screaming at me to get off the pc

Thanks
    Reviews
    pls - I know what you mean..I do NOT feel young at all, especially emotionally BUT I have to say I do feel young comically. I have a VERY childish sense of humour and as long as it makes me laugh, I do not care !!!People have told me to grow up and not laugh about silly things like kids picking their noses etc but I cannot help it and I much prefer to laugh and forget for a while. I used to think my insides must have looked so much older than me and now I feel the opposite! Don't want your babies to be sick. I hope they will be okay.