+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 63 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jamison- hope youve sent those forms by now lol

Tired-cramping can be a good thing..... but id say its the Crinone i got cramps from it too.

L & L got weighed yesterday liltte miniature chubbers.....Lily now 5.1kgs & lachy 4.2kgs.Both doing really well. lachy slept 10.5 hrs last night.... kept checking he was ok.Lily woke for a usual feed at 3am & he slept thru till 8am when they both woke for bottles.Todays hes only had 2 so far whereas lily has had 3.... so hoping hes not a nightmare tonight but might need a top up to get him thru again.Would be lovely if hes decided to sleep thru the night fully,he was sleeping 6-7 hrs but 10 was even more heaven lol.Although with mum here i didnt go to bed till after 10:30pm but if she wasnt here i wouldve turned in earlier... We had a bottle of wine last night so that was nice... very relaxing.Probably why i slept so well too lol Oh well off bra shopping this arvo to trade secret then the main shopping centre if i have no luck b4 hand.Mum goes home tomoz at lunch geez a week goes so quick... wished she lived closer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    personals later.....for now....

It is with absolute pleasure that I can announce that Must and DH have just welcomed little Jackson Christoper into the world at 8lb and 90z.

Mumma and bubba are doing well.

A HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE congrats to Must and her family. Jackson will continue to bring you as much joy as he has tonight. Much love to all the "Must" family. XXXXXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls - oh those painful forms. I FINALLY intended to go in early and fax them before the dragon boss arrived today BUT wouldn’t you know it, I changed bags last night and left the bleeping thing at home. I was so angry with myself when I realized half way to work. Yay for Lachy sleeping that long!! Bet you enjoyed that wine. Does your Mum live that far away??

I just realized that the op is next Friday!! How time flies. I best be getting onto my blood tests and op as I need to produce a daughter for Must’s son to marry. Hahahahaa

Congrats again to Must and family

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mustbcrazy- Awwwww congratualtions on the safe arrival of Jackson good size too well done !!!!!

Jamison- hahahha on the bringing in a girl for jackson to marry.... love it lol Mum lives in western sydney with all our relo's actually ,although some are wollongong,gosford.Were in Townsville so yes that far away..... were all alone up here... love it at times though & we get to have lovely visits from everybody.

Think we have sick lil bubs.... lachy. Ive got a roaring sore throat & stuffy nose & he has been upchucking more then usual then last night was sooo hot & crying like alil meowing kitten cause he couldnt breath properly & throat probably hurt too. Dh said its cause he hasnt poo'd its not he feels sick... so will keep a close eye on him today.This morning breakfast bottle we upchucked most of it & after 3 singlets changes we even filled our lil ears with milk laying down when we upchucked lol gave him some panadol which seems to have settled him down but dh stayed up most the night feeding them both cause i felt like crapola too...... Dh has a infected eye as well,went drs for anti biotics yesterday its just s stye thats become infected cause hes run down... Ohh the joys.i feel bit better today in the head but throat is still roaring sore.... more vit C tabs for me.... well have a great wk end ppls.Im staying in my Pj's today i think but must go for a swim at some stage keep cool.Lovely with no rain although its coming ova cloudy grrrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    gotta say, I have seen Must's baby pics of little Jackson and in a word, he is DIVINE. He is so perfect. I am not just saying that either. He is quite the little heartbreaker.

pls - that's bad news about all of you being under the weather. It must be awful to be a baby and not be able to tell anyone what is wrong with you. I am sure we all went through it. Luckily we just cannot remember. Wow your Mum does live far away huh? I thought about moving up to Queensland many times but my mum would have a coronary and so I would I for that matter. I always go to my mum when things are bad so I don't know how well I would cope being far away. Hope you all feel better soon. I would tell you to rest but that's a little hard with the bubs. Hope bubba is feeling better most of all.

AFM..spent the day with the nephews and I always come away wondering if I really want one. hahahahaa. I took them some paints and stuff to do and they were not satisfied with that as they needed glitter as well apparently. I always say yes so off we went to the shops. 4 hours later.....We got more paint, more crafts and hand puppets to make etc and then we had to look for an orange T-shirt for some special day they are having at school tomorrow. Well wasn't that fun!!! This special day must be happening at all schools as there was not a single orange item to be had and one shop keeper told me that's because he sold out yesterday as there is something on at all the schools tomorrow. Well FINALLY we found some orange shoelaces but I said to my sister, "You can't let him wear just that. He might feel left out. " We were at the point of buying a white T-shirt and dye and we FINALLY found an orange T-shirt in Target. Darling sister was complaining it was ugly but I said, "We do NOT have a choice. It is 4pm on a Sunday". The we had Boost juices and darling nephew 3, decided to poke his straw through the cup so it leaked everywhere, then wanted me to drink my drink urgently so he could pour his drink into mine. Aunty ALWAYS says yes so I had a huge brain freeze. Then the same nephew was asking politically incorrect questions about people at the top of his voice. He got into trouble from his Mum but I think it is natural they are curious why people look different to them but it's embarrassing nonetheless. Then we played Guess Who and I asked one of them, "Does your animal live in the water" and he says, "No, he lives on a lilypad". Well so much for guessing.hahahaa. He thought it was hilarious that he basically told me the answer. THEN to top it all off, darling nephew at 3 years of age had some VERY uncouth words to say. They saying words and asking me if I knew how to say them and the youngest says, "Aunty do you know how to say F***ing hell?" I told him off and then had to walk away and laugh. I know I shouldn't but it's funny hearing a Minnie Mouse little voice say it. He got in BIG trouble from his mum and I asked him where he heard that. He says, "Blah blah and blah blah at pre-school say it" which my sister said is true as she told his teachers about this before and they said they have had issues with certain kids saying completely inappropriate things. THEN he said something so much worse which I will not even begin to allude to. I could not believe it. I was not laughing that time believe me. He told me one of my sister's friends' teenage daughters taught him that one and I believe it.Maybe I am just defending him but he is not normally naughty and seemed to think it was quite funny to say it. I just found it hard to explain so I said, "You know you are not allowed to say "Shut up" and those words are much more naughty." He asked me why and I said, "Well even big people are not allowed to say them so they are very very bad words". I don't know why I am telling you all this. I guess I am just wondering how normal this is. I remember the first time I said "Bl**dy" I got a big smack. I did not even know of the F word until I was well and truly in high school.

anyway.....lord help me when my child speaks as DH's family LOVE the F word even though they do not know much else in the English language. Hey I have a potty mouth too but I NEVER swear in front of children. I see many of my friends swearing in front of their kids and I think,you expect them not to say it but what can you expect to happen when you say it so freely in front of them???

Anyway...hope everyone is well or on the mend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all?

Must, congrats on your gorgeous boy i hope you are both doing well. I hope you are both doing well.

Jamison, the stuff you get upto makes me laugh. wat can i say about your nephew except so funny tho lately it makes me think that schools and daycares should be more accountable for what happens while the kids are in there care. If one of mine came home saying that i doing thing df would be to happy and would be on the phone straight away (as always). wow all things are going ahead for you. i so hope this dr finds all the answers for you so you finally get your little one. then its your turn to get no sleep

pls, i hope you and your little ones get better soon. i am totally in the same predicament as you tho my little kevin is sick, df is getting sick and also i think one of the other ds's are sick

tired, lets hope those cramps are a good sign, some drs say they are then again i never got one with the crinone so who knows everyone is different this little one sticks for you. how long now til you find out?

dearmum, great to hear that your grand daughter is doing better and off of the tubes. I hope your auction goes well. as for my dd not much can be said for her shes died her hair a dark brown that looks black and now wants streaks and shes still pushing for the belly button to be pierced oh and shes turn around and said she wont wear the dress ive picked our for the wedding and that she wants a different one. which in a way turns out cheaper tho df wants them in same dress told him to get over it shes alot younger and her dress has to still fit her in 5 yrs for her high school graduation or shes in trouble

afm, not much to tell baby kevin is slowly getting alot better. df has had 3 different jobs the past few months good thing the job agency puts him straight into a new one. other then that wedding is nearly all organised its just a matter of getting my ring (which i have picked out) we got his on the weekend. other then that just the limo and childminding at the wedding has to be signed and paid for. cant wait to go to canada and alaska tho thats going to be full on every day as well, the agent has us doing something different every day except for when we are on the cruise ship

have a good day ladies
    take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    katt _ I would be on the phone too. I do NOT want my child to say such words. I know I swear but I do not want my child to say such filth. I NEVER understand as I NEVER swear in front of them (not even bl**dy) and their parents don't say anything like that either. I feel if DH and I swear in our conversations, it's okay as no-one is here to hear. When bubba is here....completely different story. Yay the wedding is almost organised!!It sounds like although you have had a few trials organising this, it will be more than worth while. I would really love to see your pics after the day. I am so so sooooo looking forward to getting no sleep. I welcome it. (I say that now though right?)

AFM.....well I was in tears tonight as DH said he cannot take me to the hospital on Friday. I tried to be tough but it really hurt me. I felt like I was doing all of this for the both of us and he says, "Baby, I can't be there, I have to work". Well didn't I get give it to him...there were doors slammed and I cried but he did not get it. How the you know what does he expect me to get home???I cannot believe he is being like this as he is normally very accomodating. I know he is trying to pay the bills a year in advance (and believe me he pays ahead so we can have a bub and not worry about the bills) But I really don't think I am asking too much to have him there when I have this op on Friday.Anyway...whine whine whine Jamison......

hope you are all well. XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison- hope your feeling better today... i feel for you cause its not much to ask but obviously if hes got work hes got work.Can mum help?? Thats so funny about your nephews .... its a age thing.. mine all did it at some stage.I so understand the rousing then walking away to laugh ive done it that many times myself. Dh has a shocking building site mouth when talking to co workers on the ph etc... which hes gonna have to watch when bubs are older.We swear too & dont infront of children & mine being teenagers gets a bit hard at times cause you forget there still kids even though there 18 & 16.

Katt- hate when kids are sick & yoruself.... very tiring & all you want to do is sleep. cant wait to see these wedding photos...

Tired-hows the 2WW is today the day????

Well bubs are sneezing /coughing just like me now but we have a peads apppointment tomoz so will get them checked ova & if they need anti-biotics he can prescribe them for us without going to see our GP.Poor things still smiling away with snotty noses. I bought them some comforters for easter but am going to give them to them cause they feel yucky & they are so soft to rub lachy gonna love it... lily can take it or leave it but lachy likes holding something.Dh said yeh this is gonna ocsat me more cause now they'l need another present for easter.... lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies

Just letting you know that AF showed her ugly head yesterday..so i am out this month...i dony know if i want to go back next month or have it off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tired- ohhhhh that sucks honey,hope you feeling ok.You'll decide when the times right when to go again.BIg