+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Howdy

Marg....Hun once again im happy to hear you got a good amount of eggies fingers crossed they fertilise and your pregnant in no time keep us posted how they go.

Jamison.....Hun good on ya for changing FS you no nothing to lose and more to gain so why not! YES this may very well be "the" year
    My holiday with my daughter went well apart from her annoying me about turning off the TV at 10pm gawd shes a granny.Had HEAPS of massages done hehe and drank mango juice everyday love that stuff.Got home and two days later it didnt even feel like i had been on a holiday LOL.Dnt worry though coz nxt year we are off holidaying around Asia for 6 months whoohoo!

Hi mcshad....Hun iv seen your beautiful Addison and she is getting a lil fatty already LOL oh enjoy her while shes young.Its good to hear the older boys love her how cute.Give hera big hug from me ok xox.

Hi Iris....Hun thats no good....hope you get yourself better coz everyone needs their mum,glad your closer with Hunter though it must be hard having them apart.Wishing you all the best x

Pls....Haha sounds like you have it made gosh my twinnies didnt sleep through the night until they were around 10 months the rats.Life with twins is always interesting tell ya.

Hi Katt....Hun whens the big day? must be very close for you now.

Guys we have another Grand daughter in our family born today 7 weeks prem but doing ok.Little Jazselle Dior cant wait to see her tonight.
    My husband has 5 Grand Sons now and 2 Grand Daughters soon to be 3.
    My Daughter is popping she is now 26 weeks pregnant and is so ready for her lil princess.
    As for me well im gona be as clucky as hell going up to see them tonight but hey we are allowed to be clucky hey.
    Been busy busy we have our house up on the market and been busy cleaning ect.I want to have this house sold by the end of this year so there will be enough $$ for our holiday.
    Anyway have a fab day
    must be going gota buy baby gifts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies how are you all?

Jamison, it's great to hear from you and it's such good news that you really like your dr i think its a good thing that you have a great feeling about this one and he isnt leaving anything unturned.

dearmum, congrats on becoming a grandma again and wow your daughter hasnt got long to go either. wow you have things going at all ends with your house, twins, travelling and selling a house your a wonder woman! oh and the 27th of august for me unless i run away before then i have a fear of people looking at me and of those vows!

tired, wow great numbers thats even more then i got fingers crossed you get a great phone call from the scientist and you have lots of embryos. how many are you putting back 1 or 2?

Iris, i hope you and baby hunter get well soon so you can get home. Its not good to hear you were in intensive care i hope you feel better soon, you need to take care of you so you can look after your precious little bundles.

mcshad, it's great to hear your little addison is doing well and to hear from you and that you are both doing well

pls, glad you had a great day out, tho im sure you were feeling it as well and were totally exhausted you need your rest your little ones will be up and getting around before you know it. little kevin is doing alot better and its clearing up quickly which is good.

hi to all the other ladies i hope you are all well and taking care of yourselves

afm, not much to tell, oh wait did have something but have forgotten still trying to get little kevin off the breastfeeding my breasts are so sore his got teeth and bites so hopefully will be determined to get him drinking from a bottle this weekend, tho he will quite happily hold the bottle and chew on it he just spits out what ever is in it. oh now i remember what i was going to tell you, we made our appointment for the fs to use our frozen embys or start another cycle at the end of the year when we get back. they said i have to wait anyway til i stop breastfeeding and get af back, since i dont get it when im breastfeeding which works out well cause we dont want to start til october anyway.

have a good nite ladies
    take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies

Well i am PUPO...I had 1 put back in this morning..My FS wont do 2 as i can have twin natural and that i lost Genna as well..Bt is on th 28/3.

Out of the 17 eggs we got 9 fertilzed so hopefully we will get at least baby...
    Sorry i cant do personals about to walk out the door to get my new car.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay Marg PUPO now take it easy and keep smiling.
    Must say you had a good result having 9 fertilise.
    Hows the new car? what sort of car is it?

Katt....Hehe i wish i was super woman and had her powerful energy im totally stuffed by Friday.Naww not long until the exciting day im happy for you
    You have a busy life ATM huh im guessing you wouldnt want to swap a thing!

Ladies my step grand daughter (Jezselle)is in special care due to being 7 weeks early so i havent had a hold of her yet.Poor bubba the mother smoked during the pregnancy and didnt even try and give up.She had her first boy 3yrs ago premmie and he is now having learning problems he cant talk and took nearly 2yrs to crawl,i just feel sorry for him coz his mum didnt take care when she was pregnant and she even said she would be ok having another premmie while she was pregnant as she didnt want to get very big mmmm i hate those kind of mothers!! Anyway coz shes my daughter inlaw i have to put up with her.
    I just hope this lil girl has no learning problems otherwise im gona say something to her down the track!!
    Ladies today was suppose to be my FS appt so feeling like i missed out but trying to be ok with that.I will be ok tomorrow.

Ok best be going
    Hows everyone elses day??
    Last edited by dearmum; 11-03-2011 at 16:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi chickadees

tied - a huge congrats on being PUOP. seems like a long time since we have seen that expression around here. I wish you the best of luck in the TWW. I need some good news from you soon please.

katt - I have to say that I am always so impressed with how you take the time to mention everything going on with the rest of us in your posts. You are very thorough and thoughtful I always like to read your posts. Hope little Kev backs off a little with the boobies!!Best of luck with the next bubba. Have a great wedding, enjoy the time before using the frosties.

dearmum - your daughter sounds like my DH. He is always being a grandpa and telling me to turn the TV down or turn it off. The problem is that I LOVE watching DVDs. The louder the better. Oh and I have to say there is another name I love. I love the name Gizelle. Well that's how DH wants to spell it. That's the only name we can agree on. He also likes some other names but I figure I will have been through IVF for god knows how many years and then I will also push bubba out (hopefully as I am so scared of a caesarean) and he can just deal with the name. He wants a few other names but I feel they are slightly cruel as we both have VERY strange surnames and they would not fit. My surname is as long as the alphabet!! I did not change my name to hubby's as I wanted to respect my dad as he has no sons. His grandsons have a Greek surname (which is very nice mind you). I just wanted to keep my name to make my Dad proud. DH and I have been arguing about hyphenating bubba's surname and as mine is so long it is unfair to the poor kid.I feel that as bubba will get DH's surname, I should at least decide on the middle name. If not the first name too!!! Sorry that you felt that way about your coulda been appointment. It's hard to come to terms with these things sometimes but I believe everything happens for a reason and when we look back, we will know we made the right choice. Hope little grand bubba is doing well.

iris - thanks for those kinds words. How are things on your end?? I hope all is well. You will regret wishing to hear of my progress if I get UTD. I will be shouting from the roof tops and I will drive you mad. Thanks again for saying that.

Sorry to anyone I missed. I hope all is well with you all.

AFM...well I still have not filled out my hospital forms to have the hysteroscopy. Strange considering how much I love anaethesia. hahhaha I have also been told to have all my million blood tests before the op and I still have not done them. Must ...are you reading?? I also have to pay for an ovarian reserve test...well that's strange considering they tell me I have too many eggs. I get close to 30 at an EPU so I have to wonder if this was the factor causing me so much grief all along. New FS thinks we need to confirm the PCO issue once and for all. I agree whole heartedly. As long as I know there is some indication of what's happening, I will be happy.

Have a great weekend ladies.XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all?

jamison, I always have time to do personals or most of the time anyway and will always get around to doing them. Omg i read your post wrong and thought it said you had to sign forms for a hysterectomy so bad of me. You will get around to doing the forms it sounds like your new dr is great and going thru everything to find out whats going on, hopefully he will find the answer then it will be your turn to get preg and have lots of kids

tired, great news now you just have to get thru the hard part of waiting hopefully you wont need to use your other ones. what will you do with your others if this one is successful? hope the wait doesnt do your head in

dearmum, oh trust me some days i would love to swap everything and wonder why. like most mums i have my good and bad days. wow i hope your grand daughter is ok hopefully she will be, thats sad tho on what happened with her boy, tho they do say premmies can have delays tho luckily ive never had that problem tho my ds 9 has adhd is prom his being premmie which is also common. so far little kevin isnt behind and his on all of his develepmental marks he just thought he would be smart i guess and was ahead and decided he was ready to come out, he was always ahead in all his scans.

iris, i hope you and little hunter and doing better and are resting

afm, not much is going on 3 of my kids have chest infections little kevin has it the worst so his coughing so bad his even throwing up im hoping his medication will kick in today. oh dd13 died her hair she looks funny tho i still have put the blonde foild in it. tho she is still pressing to have her belly button pierced, which isnt going to happen even her dad said no.

Hi to all the other ladies i hope you are all well and all the bub are well

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovelies

Katt....Hope that medication kicks in so your lil boy can get well very soon dont ya hate sick kids.Once mine get sick everyone cops it here too.
    Haha OMG they start young wanting a belly ring...i remember my daughter the married one nagging me for one and it was always a NO from me i was the strict one when it came to her,i learnt a lesson giving my oldest boy freedom so once my daughter became a teenager it was no way to everything LOL.She turned out good in the end.

Hi Jamison....Haha i can picture your DH turning the volume down while you getting up and cranking it up....totally agree with you i hate quiet movies i have to have it loud and get into it.
    I like Jezselle as a name also,my daughter wants Sofia for her lil princess just what i wanted but my DH said no too grr anyway i will let her have the name LOL.Hun its good to hear your doc is onto finding more out.Let us know how it goes x.

Hi Marg....Hun fingers crossed

Hi to you other lovely ladies

Well we have decided to Auction our home in April im getting excited as iv never had or been to a auction let alone it be my house hehe.Its all happening on the 17th of April.We will be going back to our other smaller home (single storey)doing it up and heading off overseas hopefully in Dec.Lifes busy but thats how i like it otherwise i get bored LOL.
    Our lil baby granddaughter is still in special care but off the tubes ect.
    Ladies im trying to lose weight needa lose 10kgs to get back my old bode so iv decided to put some action into my wishes and im gona skip dinners and see how it goes.
    I will keep ya all posted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tired- congrats on being PUPO & i hoping this lil one is the one for you & you get great BT results.Hope your not pullling out your hair wanting to know.

Dearmum- hows the shipped dinners going lol ??? Wow your DIL silly girl.... they just dont understand what it does to the child i would have done everything in my power to keep these 2 in longer but couldnt & would so much rather if we didnt have to spend those 14-15wks in NICU.

Jamison-Glad you had a good trip & now onto the IVF train the new doc sounds wonderful.

iris- sorry to hear you were back in hosp.... hope all is ok now & possibly both bubs home with you.Takes alot out of us going back & forth from hosp.

Katt- poor kids,hate when their sick its so frustrating & heartbreaking all at the same time cause you want to make it better for them but cant do anything more.

Well L & L are doing great although last 2 days were waking 1 hr before feeding & kind of fussing.... thought wat if i give them mroe milk at the feeds but there taking so long to drink 140mls & are normally asleep or very close to it & dont finish it all anyway & to try & squeeze in more hmmmm will make todays bottles 150mls & see how we go... Outreach nurse should be rnd to weigh them yipppee its either today or tomoz not sure they only give you half hr notice.Its good having mum here although shes working 8-4 so dont get alot of time when you include feeds/baths/dinners etc... but still nice.Tomoz were going late night shopping lol i need bras & need someone to watch the bubs incase they dont fit in the changerooms etc... Ive been getting out & about a bit more had morning tea with a BH mum last week & multiple birth assoc this week was ok but they couldnt grasp the concept of premmies/corrected age so had to keep explaining myself that they are almost 5months old but actually only 6wks...... plus we been out shopping too so now makes days at home looong n boring so must look at getting something to amuse my time when their sleeping. So over this rain too...... stupid digital tv fantastic thing it is once it rains we lose all channels...... only have channel 9 & GEM boring Well bubs are stirring yep 1 hr early again..... so going to look at bathing them to bide my time for feeding....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies

Katt....We will keep the other for a while and see what happens then..

Dearmum...You go girl with the Auction..I have been to a few and love going to them...I wish i was there when your house goes up for Auction...

PLS...so glad to hear that the L&L are doing fine..They look beautiful in the photos and even my DH thought that they were cuties.

Jamison...How did you trip go???

AFM....Have been getting cramp for the last couple of days..It got to me that much this morning i rang the clinic to make sure that everything is fine and they said that it would be coming from the crinone gel...I was worried that it could of been OHSS....Just a quick question does anyone know if you can have your hair coloured and i have a wedding to go to on the weekend and my needs doing really bad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies,

Well DH is home for once and I wish he would POQ as all he does is lay there with his jocks on watching rubbish on Foxtel.

katt - well you are a better woman than me. It's hard to keep up with everyone sometimes. I can't blame you for thinking I said, "Hysterectomy" as it kinda sounds alot like "Hysteroscopy". DH did a double take when the FS said it also.

Tired - I have been told the Crinone gel makes you cramp and have experienced this first hand. The hair colour thing...well I have a few hairdresser friends and they tell me it is completely false. I cannot say for sure as I am no doctor or scientist. I tend to believe them though as you look at all the celebs and there is no way they would have their roots on display and their babies seem fine. Trip was fine although a little lonely. I did spot a celeb though. I knew it!! Every time I go alone I see one and that's probably because there is no-one there to back me up!! I was pretty excited as I saw Hank from "Kendra" and he had the baby with him. The baby was too cute for words. My Mum was excited as she LOVES him and asked why I didn't talk to him. Yeah right!! As if I am gonna go and bother him.

dearmum - funny you mentioned the name Sofia as DH and I were just talking about Sofia Coppola. I think Sophia or Sophie are both cute names. I better have a hundred kids though as I will never settle on one name, expecially since we think we are only having one bub. Where abouts in Asia are you travelling??6 Months....that's a long time.

must - someone special is going to be here soon. The countdown is on once and for all now!!

Pls - glad all is better with L & L. I will think of some things you can do to occupy your time while they are sleeping. Me personally, I would sleep also. That's just because I LOVE my sleep and I am a cranky pants if I don't get at least 8 hours. I will put my thinking cap on.

AFM..... well silly me thought that I needed an extra signature for my hospital forms. Turns out I didn't and could have faxed them ages ago. Oh well. I will get them off ASAP. I have read many an article about how this hysteroscopy increases the chances of IVF success so I best get onto it.