+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 63 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies

Just a quick one as i have been out all day and now have the housework to do before DH gets home from work.

Just letting you know that i had a scan this morning and FS found 11 eggs so pick up will be wednesday morning and transfer Friday morning..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all?

tired, wow great numbers i hope all goes well wednesday and friday for you. how many are you going to transfer, do you know yet or are you going to wait and see what happens? hopefully all goes well and you will have a bub next this year/early next year in your arms.

dearmum, wow thats a great choice and one you and your family should enjoy and all the experiences that you will all get to do together atleast you have a few years to travel with the twins. I think my dp and i will wait after our this trip year before we go overseas again as we want to go to europe tho like you i would love to do asia as well eventually.

Hi to everyone i hope you are all well

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladies

Marg Yes its all happening and hey 11 is still a fair amount
    Hun let us know how you go after EP ok (all the best)x

Hi Katt....Hun yes i feel like i can now move on and concentrate on other things that make my heart tick LOL.We have traveled the world before in 2006 with all the kiddies and that was a blast because we were all together.Now that it will be just hubby and i with the twins it will be ok but nothing beats having all ya family with you hey.I guess its hard to let your kids go once they grow up coz they have been my life since the age of 17 and im at my happiest when their all with me but you know iv got to accept they have their own life now.

Jamison....Hun how are you going?

Howdy to all its very quiet in here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all,

I have tried to post many times and this thing has timed out on me so I have had no luck. Better be quick or it will leave me stranded yet again.

Dearmum - How was trip?? I would read back normally but I dare not given the above issues. Mine was okay. Short and sweet.

tired - yay for EPU!!! Best of luck with that and also for the fertilisation.

Must - well the countdown is well and truly on now!!!

To those having troubles with their bubs, wishing you all the best and hoping all improves each day.

There was so much I wanted to say to everyone about their posts but I truly do not want to risk reading back and getting cut off again.

AFM..have a new FS. Great guy who is willing to try anything. First off we have Hysteroscopy on the 25th of this month. Many other tests and he is even willing to test the embryos. Onwards and upwards.

Have a great week everyone and sorry to not have posted to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tired- wow great numbers & all the best for EPU tomoz & cant wait to hear the results of fertilisation.

Must- not long.....

Katt- glad you found another venue that would have been a pain in the **** big time but sounds like you have it sorted.Poor kevin hope he heals quickly & doesnt leave any scarring on him.

Jamison-Woo hoo go the new FS !!! I have everything crossed this is your yr.... glad the trip O/S was short & sweet.

Dearmum- your travel plans sound great & sounds like everyone will enjoy it,i cant wait to travel with the twins & show them oz... wont be o/s as dh not real interested in O/S although id love to do Fiji one day... so would my older kids.

Well had a lovely day out at another Bh mums place for coffee was great getting out & lachy was great slept most the time & lily wasnt too bad but slept on me for most of it.Both kids came home & had a full bottle & a good arvo nap.I tried keeping them in the loungeroom tonight so they didnt sleep soundly & have another full bottle before heading to bed & then sleeping a good 6-8 hrs tonight BUT nope they just got over tired & grizzly then couldnt stay awake for the full bottle & basically were pains so wont be doing that again.... doesnt work,now to see how long we sleep for???Now both tucked up in bed,air con on lil darlings & me finishing off coffee,signing of pc & heading in there too.

Good nite all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all,

Jamison - glad you changed FS maybe a change for the better and sounds like this Fs is being pro active to getting you and DH to the finish line. Good luck my love.

Dearmum - travel, oh how lucky you will be, sounds devine. Our family are off to Thailand in May, including Addison and DH is planning a trip to USA/Europe in a year or two and only taking bub with us.

Katt - wedding plans sound like a lifetime ago for me, but seems your jumping over all the herdles put in front of you. Good luck wont be long before the big day will arrive.

Must - not long now till you have your little man in your hands. good decision on taking 20 weeks, bet you feel better for making that decision.

tired - 11 follicles wow, you will get a great hall. Good luck.

Hi to everyone else ive missed. Got to go bubs is crying. lol
    Wow its been such a long time since ive been in here, ive had mum here from Vic since i came home from hospital, and DH is off till the 25th march. Ive been away for a weekend with the family and took bubs with us, our first weekend away. LOL. was very nice.

All has been good here, im doing ok Addison is 3weeks old today, stiches still a bit tender. Only trouble i have had is a hemaroid, which bleeds like a cut throat every time i do #2's so trying to get that better.

Addison is doing well, she on the bottle, drinking up to 120mls every 3-3.5hrs through the day and 4-5hrs at night. She is awake for 1-2 hours in the morning and evening and happly sleeping most other times. At night she has a bottle around 9.30pm and then wakes around 2am and 6am for her next bottles. Lucky for me she self settles in her cot/bassenette and is in a routine nice and early. ATM she is in the cot talking to herself and her stuffed animals. LOL. She has put on 350gms since birth and growing at a rate of knots little miss piggy.

My teenage boys are very happy to help any way they can, and are more than happy to get up and pick her up or feed her her bottle. Must say im happy with them as they have really taken to her and she has stolen their hearts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just dropped in to let you know that i am home and that i feel really well..Pick up went well and they ended up finding 17..So now waitting to find out how they go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    I have ended up back in hospital with pancreaitis was In ICU for 3 days now back in maternity to be closer to hunter , he is still here and slowly putting on the weight and giving the nurses a hard time. Have to have a MRI tomorrow to determine wether or not they will need to operate. Other than that Aliya is doing well and is at home with DH who is just a super star at the moment. And I think hunter should be home by end of next week.
    I hope every one is well and all the best tired my fingers crossed for you.
    Hello to everyone else take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls - sounds like bubbas are doing well. That’s great to hear!! I have my BH friend here nearby now and it’s been so good to go through this together. It really helps doesn’t it? It’s funny though as we refer to you all as “tired”, “lissy” blah blah blah. Thanks for the kind words about the new FS.

Mcshad - well hello there my friend!! That is just adorable about your sons with Addison. It must be so special to see. I just got chills!!! You must be so pleased that the boys are so keen to help with her. I am sure she has a lovely conversation with her stuffed animals. I am sure she knows what she is talking about!! Still loving the name Addison. Gorgeous choice there lovey.

Tired - 17.…..WOW!!! What a great collection!! Best of luck in the next few days. I am sure you will have further happy news to report soon.

Iris - good on DH for being such a superstar!! There are not many of those ones. I think most IVF dads are awesome though. I am sorry you are feeling unwell and little Hunter is giving the nurses grief. What’s the best Hunter will be a mummy’s boy and Aliya will be a Daddy’s girl?? Hope you feel okay and all picks up ASAP.

Thanks for all the kind word about my new FS and this being my year. Maybe I am jumping the gun but I really felt good about this guy before I even went to see him. At the end of the day, I just want to look back and know I did everything I possibly could. The new FS said to me, “Leave no stone unturned” and that’s exactly what I say about this whole thing. This may well be the year I have been waiting for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jamison - goodluck with the new FS I believe this doctor will have answers for you and this year definatley your year. Goodluck look forward to hearing your progress.