+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Must & Iris - thanks for your kind wishes. We are certainly excited and can't wait to get things started.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Iris-Hope your ds is feeling better & it hasnt gone through the whole house.Ohh its wonderful when you think your busting to pee & get up to go & its only bubs pushing or prodding it not actually full of fluid.

Gem-yahhh for getting a start & how wonderful so soon.Very excitting stuff,keep us upto date with it all.

Mustbcrazy-glad your bp is settling & 13 weeks woo hoo.

Well 22 weeks for me today !! Only 16 left till ceasar date if we make it that far of course...another growth scan in 2 weeks before we see the Ob.Im so sleepy lately... sit down to watch the midday movie & wake up at like 3pm....still tired though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies

Thought that i would pop in and say Hello
    to you all...I have been reading along but am in to much pain to sit and do a post.

I am still waiting to have my op..I am so over waiting...DH and i was talking the other night and have agreed that if i havent had op by my next AF is due that i am going to go and take to FS and see what he has to say about me doing another cycle before christmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    arrgghhhh just wrote something and lost it now to start again.

Sorry for not posting but i've been pretty trashed this last week, only getting a few hours sleep and then working all day and sports runs inthe afternoon, i've been reading everyones posts. honest!!!

Had my Dr app yesterday, so a nice drive into cairns and back then work the rest of the day. Anyway my Induction is booked for the 26th october so not long to go now.

Pls can you pm me your mobile number so i can let you know all the details to post to the girls when they baby is born. That would be great.
    I cant believe how quickly your pregnancy is progressing, I see your updates and its like WOW

Must nothing wrong with little boys is there, little girls tend to be daddys favourites i reckon, having a boy means mum gets them for a bit longer haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

I posted awhile back in this thread, my partner and I keep on going back and forth on if it the right thing to have another baby as it is not possible for me to fall pregnant since I had my tubal ligation with my 4th c-section 3 years ago, tomorrow is my daughter Vanessa's 3rd birthday and now I feel like I have made a mistake having my tubes done as one more baby maybe when Vanessa is 5-6 years old would be nice but it means that I will need a 5th c-section and thats something that I really don't want to rush into and have. I'm looking for information on IVF, I know its going to be a long road in front of us and its not something that we are going to rush into, we just need some information.

Katie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiredof4- for still waiting for a date.Hoping it comes rnd real quick. Will it effect a BFP or a pregnancy if you end up doing a cycle first up??

Mum3iwish-have PM'd you my mobile.Will be pleased to update the ladies when its all happened.So excitting its so close with a date now..... ohhhhh lala Yes this pregnancy is flying even for me.... its like holy cow its like 15wk 5days away.... None of my others went this quick well didnt seem to im sure.

Kayteigh- I did IVF down at Westmead Fertililty Centre at the Westmead Hospital NSW.Full IVF cycle costs $1450 & you get half that back 6 weeks after the cycle.If you have relo's or accomodation makes it even cheaper but even so theres a nice little motel Wesley Lodge across the road from the hospital. We found even with flights & accom it was still way cheaper then doing a cycle with say Monash or QFG.It was recommended to me on this thread by Katt & im ever grateful cause once we got the pricing from QFG up here in townsville, i knew it was going to be a hard reach for the $$ even for 1 cycle.As it stood it took 2 cycles but we got our BFP & twins !! If you'd like more info just ask away, happy to answer any q's.

Well yahh its friday,even though each day seems to roll inot the next anyway.Its nice to tell my brain its a weekend This time next week hoping my car will be on the road woo hoo !!!! Dh said ohhhh this is gonna cost me more $$ in fuel now LOL not that much,shops all are all like 5-10mins drive in any direction so piddly amounts Might even try to get back into aqua... once a week, see if the bod can handle it cause i know it will be good for me in the long run,just have to take it easy in the class & not over do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies how are hyou all?

mum3, wow not long to go for you now you must be so excited

tiredof4, wow your still waiting i hope you get some news on something happening soon with the fertility or the op

gem, hopefully you will get the ball rolling soon an will be pregnant before you know it

must, wow another boy as you say you wouldnt know what to do with a girl after all boys. we're hoping our next one is a girl but if another boy then it doesnt matter as long as there healthy

jamison, i know your lurking i hope you and your family are well

kayteigh, hi again but like pls and a few others here we went to westmead so my info would be the same as hers

hi to everyone else ive missed, trying to type one handed ds asleep in other arm

afm, killing myself at the gym and the weight isnt budging i want to get it right down before we go back next year for our next one. other then the gym ds (ompy) is doing well and gaining weight it hard to believe its already time for his second lot of immunisations. my brother and his wife got upsetting news there bub they think may be have dwarfisim they had a scan a few weeks ago and the bubs arms and legs are shorter then normal, my brother is handling it well but my sil isnt i said the main thing is bub is healthy no matter what. they have another scan next week and that will decide if they have to go to a bigger hospital to have there bub, bub is due in 4 weeks. other then that its schoo hols yay

have a good weekend everyone
    take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls...Just a quick hello today, i'm at work so i'll have to be quick! Not much news my end, 14 weeks today bub starting to make himself known with a few little kicks here & there, which i love! Has anyone heard from Mschad? I haven't seen her on here for ages.
    Hope everyone is well & all babies are being good & well behaved.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies

I just thought that i would let you know that i finally have a date for my op...It is on the 20th October

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katt- how come the dwarfism wasnt picked up at a earlier scan?

Mustbcrazy- woo hoo 14 weeks glad bubba making himself known too its so exciting untill the learn where your bladder is like our little girl has yes i talk to mcshad on the due in threads... all ok there she has there morph scan tomoz.

Tiredof4-Yahhhhh for a date & its not too far away either... might seem like it is but it'll come quick enough then you can heal & put this behind you for that next BFP.

Well my cars going in for repair (brakes) & saftey certificate for rego thurs & then once i pay the rego either that day or fri ... im back on the road again so cant wait.Just in time too for my scans next tuesday & Ob wednesday & relo's arrive wed too so woo hoo can even pick them up from the airport WOWEEEE Although dh will more then likely go...