+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 63 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tired!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Wow lots has been happening, my computer I think is half working again!!! Shall see how it goes. I get on my sons computer but he cracks it usually.

Pls- glad to hear the twins are home, as for Yasi that was pretty full on, we had over 214km hour winds here but thankfully most damage was only trees down around the place.

Dearmum-hope you decide to go with another transfer, you seemed so excited when you first mentioned it, so in your heart that must be what you want.

Ourbradybunch- welcome, this is a great thread. I tried the ivf due to my tubes being clamped, it didnt work so went with the reversal and on my 2nd try I was preg. Lachy is an absolute little rockstar

Jamison-Good luck hope your having a great time in LA

Tired-good luck with the jabbing.

Kat-hows things

Iris- how are the bubs going, well I hope.

Hi to everyone else ive missed.

AFM-Well Lachy is going great, we started swimming lessons last week (4mths) and he loves the water. Decided i'm going to try again once i start back at work (so im eligible for paid mat leave) and wouldnt mind a bub before i turn 40 which is Oct 2012. Need to ring I guess and find out just how long I have to be at work full time to qualify.
    Well I think ive made the decision to cut my hair short, it is falling out so badly, only a 1/4of the thickness it used to be and its really worrying me. And time for a change. My nails are cr*p also and i'm not losing any weight. With previous pregnancies when i've been breastfeeding my hair and nails have been fine but i've lost heaps of weight, well this time its the opposite. and i have 30kg to lose, Yep how sad is that I turned into a hippo during my pregnancy!!!! Anyone got any ideas. The gym is out as i dont have anyone to look after lachy. Its either raining or so stinking hot that I cant go for a walk, poor lachy would just melt away in the pram.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi ladies how are you all?

mum3, im good thanks tho plannin this stupid wedding is annoing if anything you have to hate it when venues cancel on you so im currently waiting to hear from another venue. i so hear you on the weight thing i gained the same and have lost ten i have to get the rest off before the wedding tho or my dress wont fit tho im lucky my gym has child minding for how many kids you want to put in for $3 a wk. tho kevin is still breastfed and refusing to take a bottle i dont know what im going to do, any ideas?

hi to everyone else i hope you are all well

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies.

Aliya and I came home from hospital yesterday, Hunter is still in special care and might be there for a while as he is not putting on the weight because he cant hold his feeds down. though he is a little fighter and i love him to bits.
    I leave there crying everyday from every feed i cant stand to leave him there.

Aliya is doing good she looks like a littel doll.

sorry for no personals take care everyone
    hope to read everyones post soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    iris- i so understand that pain of leaving one there.... it will go quick enough & he will keep it down soon enough but i know it seems like forever.Glad there doing so well.

Hi ladies,weve been so busy & i keep forgetting to check this thread.Tims limited with both bubs home.Were 1 month corrected age now & doing really well.Lily starting to smile today... full on smiles its fantastic.Lachlan can roll over from his tummy to his back anytime he wants cheeky monkey.They had their 4mth immunisation needles last fri & lachy had another reaction to them,rash all over him.Then saturday we got him circumcised & today they had their monthly respiratory needles so they really dont like going out at the moment cause every time its a ouchy thing lately so have decided were going out shopping on friday even if its a walk to Coles maybe but we'll try something so its not a hurtful experience everytime we walk out the door.lachlan sleeps through the night already usually 6-7 hrs but last night was 8 which was fantastic cause they fed at 9pm then i woke to feed lily at 1am then both at 5am.Hes a charmer.... now to talk lily into skipping that 6th bottle somehow.... hmmm dont think so mum your dreaming.

Hope everyone well.Ive put new photo on FB if you want a squiz i cant upload photos on here anymore for some reason if i dont have you on FB just PM me who u are & i'll add you so you can sticky beak. for now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all?

iris, its good to hear that your little girl is home hopefully your little man will be home soon and he will start putting on weight. i understand how hard it is leaving them at the hospital but hopefully it wont be for to much longer.

pls, awww your poor little lachy getting a reaction to his needles, tho by the sounds of it his a excellent sleeper i can only wish tho the past 2 nights he has been good to me as for lily, shes a girl and more precious tho they all are but girls are just need a little more attention tho i dunno what my boys problem is i think its just a male thing i just have to get him to stop then i will be happy

hi to all the other ladies i hope you are all doing well

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison...How was your trip? Anything exciting happen this time? I hope you had a fantastic time & got some shopping in while you where there.

Iris...I hope Hunter has started to behave himself & is now keeping his feeds down, reflux sucks! It's funny tho, out of my four DS's the only one who never lost a drop of milk with reflux was Blake who was born at 26 weeks! Go figure I thought he would be the worst having been born so early & all that goes with that but no, he was the best.....

Mum3...I can't believe that Lachy is that old already! Time flies once they arrive! The 9mths that your pregnant seems to take 2yrs & the next time you turn around you've got a toddler! All the best for your next attempt, my DH is already trying to talk me into another one, which i would love, but having to do IVF again is such a gamble at my age, i just don't think i could cope with the disappointment of more failed cycles, I think i'll have to be content with my little man when he arrives.

Katt...Why did your venue cancel? Did they get flooded? Your so cool about the whole thing! I'd be having a nervous break down by now I wish i was a bit more like you XX

Pls...Poor little bubba's, i hope your plan of pain free outings works, i think it's a very good idea.

afm...One more day of work on Monday then i'm off for 20 weeks, i decided that it has taken me so long to get this baby i'm not going to go back to work in 6 weeks & let someone else have all the joy of him! 12 days to go till my c-section, i'm excited but will also miss being pregnant. It's a funny feeling.
    My boys are just beside themselves, my 14 year old has the count down as his face book status every day! Lol.

Hi to any one i've missed, hopr you all have a great weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    katt- what a pain they cancelled on you.... why did they do that?? yeh lachy & Lily are both now sleeping 6-7 hrs a night although last night lily did her 7 hr stint from 5pm in the afternoon.Cant complain.

Must-Wow 11 more sleeps that has just gone sooooo quickly i cant believe it.How cute your son counting down on FB.

Mum3iwish- i cant wait to start swimming lessons.... hoping i can find one in the arvo/evening so we can do it cause i cant get in pool with 2 !!!Time has flown hey..... twins are 19wks/5 wks corrected tomoz...

iris- how the twins going..... are both home yet??

Well L & L are doing great guns.... weve upped the bottles to 140mls each feed & since doing that they cut out the 6th feed & now sleeping a good 6-7hrs at night.Im so happy bout that cause all my kids have always slept thru at night & being these pair have done everything different to ALL my other kids i was worried they wouldnt sleep through & i'd be regretting having more & being sleep deprived but nope its all good.The Outreach nurse team only want to see them fortnightly now... which is another good thing get some more days back to myself.Still have the intensive checks at the hospital for them though.Lily is smiling now & loves looking in our mirrored wardrobes at me then she focuses on herself & gives a huge grin.Lachy is rolling over from his tummy to back already which is a great sign.Im positive hes so active hes gonna be crawling very early.I contacted the premmie assoc so i could join in with the morning teas at Ronald mcdonald house at our local hospital each fortnight but the lady that ran them has had to return to work & so their no longer on..... would like to join some sort of mothers group but not sure which one... am meeting up with one of the mums on BH this week for a coffee so that wil be great,looking forward to that.I actually havn ventured out on my own as yet with both...dont know why even but am getting cabin fever staying home all the time so must make the effort to get these kids out more often or there gonna be ****s when we do go out cause they wont like being ut of routine esp since were heading to syd in May.Hope everyone well,we supposedly have ALOT more rain on its way.Might have to be a shopping centre day later in the week,have a few things i have to get done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all?

pls, wow your little ones are definatley going great. i totally understand the need to get out of the house. i hope you dont get to much more rain up there atleast the weather has been nice and cool down here which is a really nice change.

must, your time has gone so fast you wont know what to do with yourself when you have the time off then again every day when your pregnant is one day to many in the end. i cant believe you bub is due already. enjoy your alone time with your other children til your bub comes and get plenty of rest

hi to everyone else its been so quiet in here without jamison i hope shes having a great time and not spending to much money

afm, well venue cancelled due to the owner decided they no longer want to do weddings and they shifted all the weddings to a golf club and my partner doesnt want a golf club but luckily we found some where anyway. other then that poor baby kevin had water spilt on him the other nite his fine just a minor burn, or ds3 knocked our ds9 while he had noodles. luckily kevin is such a happy baby. tho at the moment the cheeky monkey is laughing his head off standing up in his cot when his meant to be sleeping.

well gotta go
    take care ladies
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies

Back from my holidays and boy did the 1 week go fast.
    Had a great time with my daughter it was nice spending that extra time with her before her bub comes.
    So thought id let you all in on whats going through my crazy brain LOL iv decided on no more kids.I love my twins and want them to have my full attension and if i were to add more i dont think i would have the energy.
    My family is very happy that iv decided to put a stop on having more esp my husband LOL.
    We are now planning a new chapter in life and it involes alot of traveling overseas....it was another dream iv always had but got put on the shelf so now that iv finished having kids i want that dream.Plans are to spend 6 months here at home and 6 months traveling (asia) first and to keep at it until my lil ones need to start primary school.
    Its gona be sad leaving my older ones behind but i feel like they dont need me as much anymore.My 21yr old has a girl friend and is planning on getting a house together and my daughter well she is married and my 18yr old he has gone back to school (uni) and lives with his sister and then there is my sweet 14yr old girl who was my baby for so long (tears) she will live with us while we are home and when she has school holidays will travel with us otherwise she will stay with her sister.Tell ya she will be missed the most!
    So there is my plans what do you all reckon??