+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 63 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all,
    I have been a stalker on this thread for a few months.
    I had tubes clipped 8 yrs ago after my 3rd child & have just gone thru my 2nd stim cycle with no success.
    Looking to have an our baby with new partner no other fertility issues.
    Getting very disillusioned with ivf, I was silly enough to believe it would work no problems, being only 32 thought it would be a breeze!
    My 2nd cycle I've ended up with 3 frosties so will have month break before having FET. Actually wondering if that may work better for
    me having no drugs in my system. Also curious as to wether reversal would have been a better option. Getting pregnant was never an issue for me before, sucks big time that I'm working so hard at it with no result.
    Really really feel for those who are still trying for that first bub. Sorry for the vent just wondering if anyone has been there done that & give me a positive story:-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ourbradybunch - Hi i was in the same boat. had my tubes done at 26 and we only started ivf June of 2009. had a stim cycle with 4 folicles retrieved 3 fertilised we transfered 1 with no success froze 2. had a few months break and then had the last remaing 2 transfered again with no success we were devastated. we left it for 12 months and tried again with another stim cycle only to have 3 folicles retrieved they all fertilised well and we decided to transfer 2 straight away fresh. and the other was not frozen so this was our last chance. and yes we fell pregnant with twins in which i am due soon.

I know it gets disheartning when it was so easy to fall pregnant before the Tubes where tied, as i just had to think about it and i was pregnant.

How many times have you tried? i know the first 2 transfers they did not ultrasound when they were doing the transfer to make sure it was getting in the right spot. on the 3rd try they did and we are pregnant 3rd time lucky.

Chin up take it easy and ask lots of questions to your doctor. he might have alternitives.

Look forward to hearing about your Journey.

Iris

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the quick response. This transfer they did use ultrasound & it was a 5 day hatching blast. Starting to think my uterus has forgotten what it's meant to do, 1st cycle we got 4 eggs, 1 transferred no frosties, 2nd cycle upped meds & got 13 eggs,1 transferred & 3 frosties. Have obstetrician appointment in a month so will be interested in his opinion re ivf vs reversal he is who I plan on going thru when eventually pregnant, from what I know ivf is what he recommends in my situation. Your story definetly gave me hope, I guess I'm rather impatient:-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ourbradybunch...Hi, welcome to the thread! I like Iris have a happy story for you! I started this bumpy IVF road much the same as you, thinking that because my only obstical was my tubes being cut & that i would get my BFP first go. Sadly that wasn't the case, my first cycle produced 6 eggs, 4 fertilised, we transfered 2 day 3 embies & only one was able to be frozen. I got a BFN. We did a FET cycle but the embie didn't survive the thaw. So off we went for our second cycle, again we got 6 eggs & 4 fertilised, we transfered 2 day 3's again & got another BFN, i was devistated. I went to the gym for a few months to try & lose some weight & get into a better frame of mind before i went for the FET, it was our last hope, we just couldn't do another cycle sothis was the end for us. Anyway, i stressed the wholw day of the thaw! & didn't know for sure untill the morning of the FET if my embies where both ok & thatnk God they where! We had a difficult transfer which had never happened to me before, but it was all worth it, i got my BFP, only one took, which is okay in hind sight because i'm HUGE with one! Lol. The Fet was the way to go for me & i think it's because my body had a chance to get rid of all the drugs.
    Good luck to you for your next go, please let us know how it all goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick post ladies I am booked in at 11 this morning to have the twins. We are all excited to see our little bundles of joy. I will get my sister to post details later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Iris....Goodluck for today...It wont be long and you will be holding your beatifully babies...Cant wait to hear all about it and see photos.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies how are you all?

iris, good luck for today hope you and your little twins do well

ourbradybunch, hi and welcome i hope your next cycle goes well for you

afm, just jumping on quickly to say hi and hope you are all well, now gotta dash and do the school runs

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Iris... Good luck! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to here the happy news

Thanks
    Reviews
    iris.....good luck for today for you and your little twins

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mcshad ....... congrats on your beautiful lil princess Addison