+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 63 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    McShad - how exciting for you ! my youngest sons birthday is next tuesday and is begging me to have the twins on his birthday so he can share it with them.
    What is this stretch and sweep my sister was talking about it and never ended up getting it done as she was to sore down there.

I cant wait to have my date booked but it will depend on the ultrsound i have next week to see if my littel man is growing. i guess if he is not they will do the same and indce me early....heres for hoping.

good luck McShad cant wait to hear what you have named your littel Chooch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Yay Mcshad 4 days and you finally get to meet your lil princessi bet it all seems very close now.I bet hubby is excited naww wish you guys all the best x

Hi Irish.....Haha cute your son wants to share his birthday...hey you never know it may happen.Funny but my doc wanted to book me in for the induce on my oldest sons bday the 31/10 and i said ah no cant do that anyway so the next date was the 1/11 so i went with that anyway this is wer it gets funny my lil girl was ready to come out approx 11.45pm and it had me worried that my twins would have been born on different days so i had to hold up the delivery there we all were a team of them watching the clock hahaha,so as soon as the 12am came boom i push once and she was out LOL then half an hour lada me boy came,so their both born on the 2/11 gawd couldnt have one kid on the 31st then one on the 1st then the 2nd could you imagine the birthday hassels.

Hi Jamison.....Any news hun?

Hi Marg.....The wait continues....ahhh dont ya just wish it was a faster process.

Ladies im planning on asking for 2 to be transfered but i tell ya some days i doubt even having more when im having a bad day that is.I get down about my twins not being the babies and then i watch foxtel (baby story) haha and im back in the swing for more....
    ATM just looking forward to my holiday and losing weight before i go.
    Iv had this goal of 4 kgs in 3 weeks and so far so good but i tell ya it aint easy.
    Anyway talk again lada x

Thanks
    Reviews
    DEARMUM - well if the doctor induces me at 37 weeks that will be 24th of Feb, in which i will ask for the 25th of feb becasue all my kids have 5 in their birthday - 25/05/1994 - 05/11/1995 - 05/06/1999 & 15/02/2001. so the 25/02/2011 would just be great.

have a great weekend everyone hope it is not to hot!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mcshad- yayyyyyyy!!!!! Seems like some fantastical news is imminent!!!!Okay so I know fantastical is not a real word but it just sums it up!! I cannot wait as we have shared this kiwi journey after all!!!

Dearmum -only news I have is that I am going overseas for work not next week but the week after and just when I thought I got out of it!! I was so so close to getting away with not going. I wanted to go in some respects but now I am freaking out YET again. It kinda works out well though as I will be about to get AF when I return so I should be ready to jump back on the horse . That means I should see the new FS before I leave though right?? Anyway…I can imagine me being the same with twins and trying to hold things up so they are born on the same day. So if you have twins again, how many kids will you have in total?? Are you going to give 8isenough a run for her money???hahahhaaaa

Iris - what’s one day?? I am sure you can move it out until the 25th. I will not be here so I wish you the best of luck and a HUGE congrats in advance.

AFM…. Going away AGAIN and I nor DH are very pleased about it but it’s my job and I have to do what I have to do. In a way I think it’s best to get the trip outta the way so I can concentrate on IVF early in the year.

Have a great weekend ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison- GL with your trip,you'll be fine once on your way.Dont forget to update us when you get back,love hearing the stroies of your travels..

Dearmum- cant belive your going again...... well done i take my hat off to you

Iris-Ohhh getting really close now,god times flown by

mschad- ohhh even closer for you....... catn wait for the news

Hello ladies...... were back on the air & i can say passionately I HATE CYCLONES!!!!!! We survived YASI !!!!! I hated when the house shook & wondered if that was the point i kissed my ar$e goodbye lol Then the following day the army flew over assessing the damage & the house shook again like it had always done but my face went white & my ar$ehole clenched again lol. Yard was a blippin mess no house damage or any of our goods but she was ferrocous !!!!!I really have a respect for them now they dont mess around & i feel for the ppl at Mission that copped it WAY worse then we did.Townsville is a mess, so sad to see trees down everywhere & the damage so anyway on the friday night still without power we went to visit lachlan & the discharge nurse said your not going home tonight...... WTF ?? cause it was already like 9pm so they dliated lily's eyes again to check them & i bunked in with lily & dh stayed too & in the morning we got to take lachlan home...... to a house with no power = FUN (not) but on arrival home we went to the neighbours to show the lil man off & while there another neighbour yelled the power was back on !!!! YIPPEE so the house got to cool down b4 we walked back in with both bubs !! Couldnt have timed that better. So its saturday about 1pm not 1 box packed & were moving monday !!!!!! So mammoth box packing started & i got it all done except for our bedroom & the kitchen that was gonna be sundays job.Monday came & we got moved all by 1pm..... then i got called into the eye clinic at 2pm for lily so spent 2 hrs waiting there to be seen while lachlan screamed & screamed at home & dh didnt know what to do with him,nor did we have any cool boiled water cause nothing was unpacked yet.So dh got someone to bring rnd some bottled water for him lol Lilys eye check over & done with home to start unpacking which all i did was get essentials out then moved boxes to the appropriate room-ready to attack tuesday morning. Aplied for the diaster relief funds..... phew that will re-fill the fridge/freezer & da da got the money straight away.Anyway were all unpacked & clean & tidy.......must say i love the new place much bigger...... more airy, open & the bluddy thing is 1 level & wont shake next cyclone....... so come try me again YASI !!!!!I'll just laugh at ya this time.Poor lily got hugged all night of YASI & was so glad to be put in her cot for a sleep. Now we got weighed yesterday & lily is now 3.8kg & Lachlan 3kgs. Lachlan doing well at home.... has 1 episode a day where hes unsettled from 1 feed to the next (4hrs)& it could be any feed..... but luckily enough hasnt been any later then his 11pm feed but still very tiring though !!! We both have our upchucky days then days without none.So anyway will stay in touch again now was going stir crazy not being able to have internet or ph's till today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison...Where are you off to this time? I think you should try to see the new FS before you go, that way if you need any tests done you will have the results when you get back & it will make the waiting more bearable!

Iris...We are such funny creatures us mothers, i bet when you tell the Dr to hold you over for a day he will roll his eyes when you tell him why! But i think it's beautiful for you to be thinking about their birthdate & what it means to you & your kids. It will be a lovely story for you to tell them when they are older.

Mcshad...OOOhhhhh, you are sooooo close! I can't wait either to hear what you & DH call your little girl, it's so exciting!

Dearmum...Hi! I was shocked to read your post about doing another round & wanting twins again, boy, your two must be good bubs to want to do two again. I am struggling to carry this little boy around atm, i just said to DH last night that i don't think i could walk anymore if i was having twins! So i take my hat off to you & all the others having multipuls! I only got to 26 weeks with my twins & honestly don't think i could cope again.

Pls...I was wondering how you went with the cyclone, i'm glad to see you & the bubs are all okay. It must be fantastic to have them both home.

afm...4 weeks & 5 days to go. I woke up in the middle of the night last night & realised that i'm going to have a baby! I spent the night in hospital last saturday night because i had a car accident & the baby in the next room screamed all night, & i thought oopps! i forgot what that is like! I'm sure it will all come flooding back to me in no time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls - so good to hear that you are all ok. The wieghts of lilly and Lachlan are amazing how well have they done. I bet you are glad to have them home.

Jamison - where you off to? hope you have a great trip. I know whats one day if it doesnt happen so be it, but i thought it would be nice to have them that way.

Must - i know the doctor will look at me funny but no harm in trying....lol
    not long for you now either - you must be getting excited i know i am because i am so over being pregnant at the moment.

AFM - Ultrasound this thursday back to the ob this thursday and then hopefully he book in the date for us. DH is will be with me so maybe he can push the issue to be induced. I just hope that my little man is growing and there is not to much difference from his sister as she is going to be a big girl i think.

have a great week ladies looking forward to hearing your news McSHAD!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Well in answer to a few questions, I am off to Los Angeles. It’s a place I am NOT used to going to by myself BUT a place I have been MANY times and know like the back of my hand. I am staying at my fave hotel where they know me by name so it should be okay. I just get annoyed each time I go as I feel I should be grounded and settled and not living outta a suitcase anymore. Jamison finally realized today that the reason she does not sleep on the plane is that she is COLD. I went and bought a coupla nice hoodies (so NOT my style to wear hoodies) so I am hoping that does the trick. In a small way I am glad to go as I need to clear my head. I always come back determined to combat the world and anything thrown at me so this trip can only do me good. I will have some stories I am sure but they won’t be as good as I will be alone on this trip. I will be sure to let you know if I see any celebs again. I dunno if I told you but I NEVER see any if I am traveling with a work colleague but I ALWAYS do when I am alone. Weird. I have seen some okay celebs like David Duchovney, Mary Kate and Ashley and Ralph Lauren. I have also walked the Oscars red carpet. We were not supposed to be there but we got lost at the Kodak Theatre and made it out onto the carpet. We got in trouble but the security guys had pity on us and let us stay there because they loved our accents and also because I told one of them he looked like the guy from Entourage!! Hahahah. Oh let me clarify. We walked the carpet the night before the Oscars only. It was still fun and no-one believe us when we say we did that.

Must - yes I should see the new FS before I go. Makes sense but I am a nonsensical girl.hahahhaa. I am determined I will pick up that phone tomorrow. I have told people on purpose so they will give me grief if I don’t go through with it. How is my dear Must going??? I have internet in the US so be warned. I am watching!!!Hope you are all recovered after the accident and ready for bubba’s arrival.

Pls - Jeez…..what a terrible experience. I cannot begin to imagine. I heard some phone calls where the wind was wreaking havoc in the background and it scared me senseless. I am glad you are all safe and Lachy got to some home no matter the circumstances. Sounds like things are on the up. Best wishes to little Lily and Lachy.

Iris - best of luck with the U/S. If you have them one day apart, so be it. All that matters is they arrive safe and sound but you can’t balme a woman for her superstitions right?? Hahaha Best of luck

AFM…..I said it all above. I just feel like I want to get on that plane in one minute and the next, I freak out. Same old same old with me huh??? I am trying to get my little nephew to come and see me off so I have to be brave for him. Hahahahaa. Oh and by the way, any news from McShad???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all?

sorry i havent been on just got the laptop back, wow theres a lot to catch up on.....

pls, its great to hear that the twins are doing well and that you got thru the cyclone ok i kept on hoping we would get rain from it but we didn't

jamison, wow your off again to la this time, wow what did you decide to do with your ivf?

dearmum, wow your back and going again with ivf and putting two back wow i take my hat off to you one at a time is bad enough for me i dont know how people with twins do it. your two little ones are getting so big now and so cute tho as they all are

iris, wow not long to go now hopefully you will get your date soon

must, wow not long for you now also, so glad you and bub are ok

mcshad, wow again 3 bubs nearly due wow ive been off for to long, stupid computer cant wait to hear all the news

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY LADIES i hope you all have a lovely day/evening

afm, not much to tell still the same news, baby kevin still teething no teeth still and are giving him a lot of grief. still sorta planning a wedding tho not much to do there curtosy of reception venue

take care ladies will be back on tomorrow

angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovelies

A huge congrats to Mcshad on her beautiful lil princess Addison born today.I bet she is on cloud nine and inlove.

Irish....Hahaha like your thinking id be just like you and keep the 5 in all my kids if possible cant have one missing out now hey hehe.
    Good luck this week i hope you get a date.

Hi Jamison.....Oh hun you go for that trip and dont look back as you say it will clear ya head and make you look forward to starting again....
    haha the red carpet accident was funny one memory you can look back on and have a laugh hehe.I liked LA when i was there but ours was a holiday.
    How long are you going for?

Pls....Nawww your lil ones are growing fast and what a scare that cyclone must have been eek! glad your safe and made it through.

Hi Katt.....haha yep love another set but i have my days and think shoot why did i even have these ones LOL.Your poor buba teething its awful hey not being able to help them,give him a hug from me.

Mustbcrazy....How exciting not long and your bubba will be here....dont ya just hate those last few weeks waiting.So many ladies in here having babies
    I will be popping in to see updates.

I tell ya guys everytime i hop over this way one of my babies give me trouble...their sick ATM so that doesnt help.
    Poor lil guys have been having fevers and still cutting teeth.
    Not much happening my end....im just killing time waiting for my holiday to Bali on Mondaybut must admit im going to miss my babies.
    Wish i had of prepared their passports.
    Well goodnight ladies hope to hear more good news very soon