dearmum - wish I was going to Bali!!! I just came off a month off work and I already want another break!! I am sure DH will certainly come round to the idea of another bub given you are giving him no option!! hahahaha. I am thinking I too should not tell my family about giving IVF another go. They know it's coming, I just won't tell them when. Funny you should mention the Synarel aftertaste. My friend and I were only just talking about it on the weekend. I can deal with the aftertaste, I just cannot deal with the extreme rage that comes with it after a week or so. Hormones can be so very cruel can't they?? have fun on your mum and daughter trip. XXX
tired - I am not sure when I am starting as I had AF about a week or so ago and I have not bothered to do anything about it. I guess I wait for my next period and see the new FS in the meantime. I am just not willing to go ahead until I have some more tests done BUT having said that, I have mad a pact with a friend that if she goes ahead again, then so do I. I just bought a new car and I can tell you, it was a BIG decision and now I am shocked at how much fuel this thing uses. I also found a HUGE difference between insurance companies.I ended up getting a great price with AAMI. Best of luck with the car seach and most of all, best of luck with the sniffing and getting closer to EPU.
AFM...I am hoping to pick up that phone and see that new FS ASAP.