+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 63 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies how are you all?

Sorry i havent been on i keep forgetting my password and my laptop is in getting fixed and i dont have my new one yet im still waiting for my new one

Jamison, I'm sure you will figure out which is the best option for you, hopefully which ever way it will be your year.

iris, wow your pregnancy has gone fast i remember when you were just starting your ivf

pls, great to hear that your little ones are doing well and on there way home soon or could be by now. so glad that they are both doing well

Hi to everyone else sorry about the lack of personals will try and get on again tomorrow. My ds is doing well tho the teething isnt going so well they are causing a lot of pain and still havent come thru. other then that just been planning a wedding and can you believe it i finally brought a dress now i just have to lose weight to fit into it

take care everyone
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katt - so how long until the wedding?? Not to dishearten you, but if I had my time over I would NOT plan another wedding. The day was great but the lead up to it was VERY stressful. Is your little man gonna wear a Tux???

Pls - hope all is well with the little ones.

Must - hope all is well up there now you have a cyclone coming on top of all of the other drama. I don’t know if you will be effected by this evil cyclone but I am thinking of you and anyone else who lives up there. I dread to watch the news in the morning and see the damage. I am hoping and praying a miracle happens and it changes it’s course.

AFM...I am just thinking of everyone up North. Hope everyone will be safe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MY lovely Ladies

Just a quick one for now as i have so much to do...I am finally back home from holidays if that is what you call it when you go away for nearly 2months in a tent...

Just letting you all know that i am back on the roller coaster...I start to sniff on the 6th Feb...Yes that is this sunday and then go for scan on the 16th Feb...I am so excited to be back on it and i am so relaxed for it....i reckon bring it on...

i will be back later when i have more time to read back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tired - what great news i bet you are excited? good luck with all the sniffing and the jabbing fun times ahead and definatley a big prayer for you this year.

good luck look forward to hearing your journey.

Hello to everyone else have a great day i hope all the QLD people are ok after the cyclone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all,

Iris - not long for you now. I agree with Katt, your pregnancy seems to be flying by and mine is standing still.

Jamison - How you going my sweet. I hope you have made a decision about the IVF vs Frosties. I think of you often and wonder why god cant make the baby making process just a little bit easier for you? Good luck with whateva you decide.

Katt - yeah, wedding plans in the making, boo for the teething hope kevin get over the teeth and pain soon for you.

Tired - so glad you enjoyed your holiday and now your set to go on the rollercoaster again. Best of luck with this cycle, hope the sniffing doesn't affect you too much.

Must - how you doing my dear. hows the bub doing?

AFM - had Ob appt yesterday and he said im very low and very engaged. Everything looking good. next appt next thurs if we make it that long. Still no name chosen for our chooch, but DH has a list and a gold bracelet and told to have it engraved with a name from the list. I like them all, and that way I get a surprise as well. Just have to get him to do it now. lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladies IM BACK!
    Iv missed ya all...
    Sorry havent read back on where everyone is upto,pls let me know ok
    So anyway im back for another go and would love to be a mummy to twins again although i realize there's a slim chance with my clinic only transfering 1.
    Must say im excited to be on this journey again and to share it with you guys.
    Our twinnies are 15 months old now boy did time go fast
    My whole family doesnt want me to have more but i cant ignore the urge for more so here i am.
    I think sometimes because i was taken that chance at having more during those 13yrs after TL its made me want to catch up on time iv lost.
    Oh yeh my DD is pregnant (the married one) she is 22 weeks this week and glowing OMG she has had a easy pregnancy and loves it so far lets hope her labour can be as easy LOL.
    Well will talk some more tonight xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tired - awesome, awesome news. Keep in that mindset of being excited!! I am sure this is the year for you.

Mcshad - thanks for thinking of me. I have stopped questioning and realized I just have to get on with it. I dunno why BUT something is telling me this is the year and it will come about by means I least expect. I have decided to go ahead with the frosties again BUT only after I see the new FS as I sent a friend there and she FINALLY got some answers and the meds she needs. I have the referral so I am ready to go. I did a lot of soul searching whilst I was off work and I realized I am not helping the issue. I decided to let go of a lot of things beyond my control. So you are letting someone else decide the name?? You are better than me. Hahahahaa. If you like all the names, then you have nothing to lose. I am sure within a few days I will hear of your bub’s safe arrival. YAY!!!! I love that you named little one “chooch” though. Best of luck in the days ahead.

dearmum - well hello there!! I must say I did not expect to hear any of that post!!! Congrats on nearly being a Nanna or grandma. I think there are not many of us left having another attempt, except Tired so I am glad I have two other ladies to jump on board with me. I am still trying for number one but this is MY YEAR and it WILL happen, as it will for you. I am FINALLY seeking a second opinion. I was just thinking about you and how old the twins would be now. I cannot believe they are more than a year old!! How time flies. Best of luck with the next bubba.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jamison....Hun im glad you havent given up and YES this will be a good year for us dont you worry.Im glad you have move onto another FS no harm in another opinion/strategy hey.
    So your having a FET sooni will be here right next to you throwing some magic dust your way ok.

Hi Marg....Hun im guessing the sniffing has started?yuck i remember the after taste of that stuff.Its exciting though one step closer is the way i look at it

Hi Mcshad....Hun how many weeks left? i so cant wait for pics

Well i hope to hear from everyone again real soon.
    My DH is finally coming around to the idea that having another one would be ok not like he had a choice but its real nice hearing him give me the ok.
    Iv decided not to let my family including my kids know about this IVF until im pregnant coz the suprise on their faces anouncing im pregnant is gona be worth the wait LOL.
    Ladies im off to Bali on the 21st to get in those last massages before i fall pregnant and eat my heart out.Im only going with my DD(married one) coz its only for 1 week and its nice to have that mumma/daughter time.
    Well best be off needa pic up my daughter from school ahhh the hassels of motherhood!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jamison....Hun im glad you havent given up and YES this will be a good year for us dont you worry.Im glad you have move onto another FS no harm in another opinion/strategy hey.
    So your having a FET sooni will be here right next to you throwing some magic dust your way ok.

Hi Marg....Hun im guessing the sniffing has started?yuck i remember the after taste of that stuff.Its exciting though one step closer is the way i look at it

Hi Mcshad....Hun how many weeks left? i so cant wait for pics

Well i hope to hear from everyone again real soon.
    My DH is finally coming around to the idea that having another one would be ok not like he had a choice but its real nice hearing him give me the ok.
    Iv decided not to let my family including my kids know about this IVF until im pregnant coz the suprise on their faces anouncing im pregnant is gona be worth the wait LOL.
    Ladies im off to Bali on the 21st to get in those last massages before i fall pregnant and eat my heart out.Im only going with my DD(married one) coz its only for 1 week and its nice to have that mumma/daughter time.
    Well best be off needa pic up my daughter from school ahhh the hassels of motherhood!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely Ladies

Dearmum...It is so nice to have you back on here and to have someone else to cycle with...So gla to here that Dh is coming around..

Jasmison....This well be your year as well..When do you start???

Mcshad.....You are quite i hope that means that you are in hospital having your little bubs.

Iris....How are you going it wont be long and you will be holding your bubs as well.

AFM...Well day 2 of sniffing and i had forgotten how much that stuff leaves a nasty taste in the back of your throat. oh well i day closer to pick up....We have been looking around to buy another car and we dont know what to get..We cant decide if we should stick to a seven or a five seater.We have looked at a SR5 Toyota Hilux v6.