+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls- wow thats great that they are doing so well, my lachy was 5.84kg on tuesday at 10wks, I just cant believe he is 10wks already. time sure does fly when your having fun, well actually one day is just blending into the next.

I've still only lost 14-15kg dont know whats going on, should have lost more than that by now. Bit hard when i havent been able to go walking, its either so darn hot or its raining. but at least we arent affected by the flooding, I feel for everyone south of us. I went through the flooding in katherine 13yrs ago and that was devastating enough.

Hi everyone else, wanted to do personals but a certain little man has just started screaming so i guess he just doesnt want mum on the computer. Will try and get back on here later or tomorrow.

XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone how are you all? I hope you all have been safe ova the new year period will be back later to do personals

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mustbcrazy!!

Hey Mustbcrazy...watching the news and hoping u and ur family are on higher ground.
    Praying for u and ur community at this horrible time. What a devastating disaster.
    Please stay safexxxxx
    Are any of u girls on FB?? If so pm me ur details if thats ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies,

Well these floods are crazy...... poor ppl.Cant believe what we see on tv hey.Well Lily now weighs 2640g & finishing 2 bottle feeds per day,her eyes are looking like they need lasering so were probably going to be flown down to the bris womens & childrens hosp for 1 week while she has them lasered.Lachlan now weighs 1190g & has 1 bottle feed & has about 15-20mls out of it ,depending on how awake he is or whether hes been bathed etc... but hes doing ok.The social worker & discharge nurse came & spoke to us the other day there organising to get oyxgen installed here at home for lachlan as he will have to stay on it when he comes home as his lungs arent coping with it being turned down at all plus he'll have to remain fulltime on a apnea monitor as hes having lots n lots of fleeting brady's (where is heart rate slows right down-alarms sound then it seems to wake back up itself & start pounding properly) but just in case it doesnt Dh & i will be trained as to what to do.Poor lil man just wasnt ready for this big wide world.There now 11wks & full term next monday so there hoping to have them home not far away in the future.Dh asked would it be like 2wks or 2mths & the staff said more then likely 2 weeks but we have to get the feeding in order... more bottles for lily & lachlan attempting to drink more then 15mls.So in-laws are arriving today & probably stay around till there home...hmmmm hectic.If it seems to be too far away they may head home which im quietly hoping anyway,i would like the kids to come home to just me & dh honestly & i'll be nervous having lachy home to begin with.

Hope everyone dry & well & not involved in these floods directly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just had a thought isnt Mustbcrazy near toowoomba ?????? Hoping there all ok & not involved in the floods......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, well we're flooded alright! My son was in the path of the flood water going down the range, he was able to stay safe but he is working back in the same area today. His mobile dropped out thru the day so i was worried sick! Thanks for asking xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy New Year

Must......G/D well low fat milk 1/4 of a cup is 1 serve low fat cheese & yogurt( i had that for me yogurt) low gi food multigrain bread like 10 grain special k apples most vegies potatoes ,corn very small amount or have sweet potatoes only 1/4 of a cup of pasta or rice no starchy foods only 4 serves of carbs per meal carbs are what will put your sugar up one slice of bread = 1 serves of carbs read nutrition information low fat low carb like 15grams per serve no sugar bulk up your meals with steamed veg or salard no fryed food or take away marg better than butter hmmm ask if you need to know more walking for 10/30 mins after each meal helps too
    hope this helps you a bit stay dry and safe
    take care
    Last edited by berniee; 11-01-2011 at 17:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls,

I just wanted to say that I really cannot fathom what the flood victims are going through and my heart goes out to them all. I know Must lives in Toowoomba and she knows better than me about what is actually happening. Big W has an option right now and that is to pay for what you bought but add some money to the flood victims.

I hope all is well with everyone and especially our BH friends up north. XXXXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Boy is it quiet in here of late...I guess you are all busy with your bubs or preparing for the arrival of a new bub or bubs!!

I am a little nervous as I have made plans to meet an old BH friend face to face this weekend. I met her on here a loooooonnnnng time ago and as she has moved to Sydney, we thought we might meet up. I am nervous and she is nervous and that is a little strange as we have been in contact for nearly two years I think. It sounds like a blind date doesn't it??? We have seen each others' wedding pix but have not met face to face. Kinda funny that we are so nervous to meet. I am a big chicken meeting people for the first time. DH cannot come along so I will go it alone. The funny thing is she now lives two suburbs away from me. I was just wondering if any of you have met someone through BH face to face?? It's kinda weird as you pour your heart out on BH and people know ALOT about you emotionally but they nothing about you on other levels. Hey most of us don't even know each other's real names!!

Anyway, I was just curious to see if any of you have met your BH friend face to face...

Hope you are all well. XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Hun

I met Smiley face to face the other week it was all good and on fb there are lots of BH gals so you see what they look like are you on FB ??

Where in Sydney are you from I'm in Sydney too there is a street in the city that is the same profile name as you and everytime I go past it it makes me think of you .. Which Bh are you meeting with??

Emma

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub