+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    To a little miss princess Genna. I know that you are playing in heaven. Tired- this day must be so difficult for you. I pray that God gives you another blessing. My thoughts are with you on this day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all

I hope everyone had a great xmas and soon to be better new year.

i spent 4 hours at hospital last night waiting for my neice to arrive....my poor sister ended up in an emergency c section so by 11pm our little Zooey - Belle was born though she wasnt so little 9 pound 3 ounces. then for me to wake up to a phone call this morning saying i have GD AWESOME! not. so off to a 2.5 hour seminar tomorrow to learnhow to manage it. may this could be a contribute my very sore and swollen legs. Doctor has given me a couple of days off work to try and rest get the swelleing down.

well sorry for the all about me it has been a long weekend and week so far.
    catch up with personals later.

take care all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    well ladies....little Byron my GREAT nephew was born today and I had no idea he was coming. I was just informed that I am now a great Aunty and therefore no-one told me our nephew's wife was pregnant. Would rather have known sooner than now I can tell you. DH was a change of life baby so his nephews are not much younger than us. There are so many mixed emotions in this house right now. DH and I both feel the same. While we are happy for them as they are wonderful people, it sucks to know you are a great aunt or uncle before you are a parent. I also just found out that it was DH's choice to have them all keep this pregnancy from me and I feel stupid now. I know why they did it but in hindsight, it would have been better to have a warning. Now I just feel bad for feeling upset when I should be happy. DH's sister did not tell us bub had arrived. She got Dh's Mum to do it and I would have appreciated her calling and telling us at least. I know she does not want to throw it in our faces but we would appreciate being a part of it. I told DH we have to send a present and he was concerned that I would not cope. I would rather do the right thing because it is no-one's fault I am in this situation. I knew something was up when DH came to me and said he had to tell me something good but bad and I may get upset. At first I was shocked as I had no prior knowledge and then I could not help but cry.I feel worse for reacting this way. I just cannot help the way I feel and DH should understand as it is his nephew and he is upset too. Maybe this will show DH how I feel each and every month.

Sorry to burden you all and for the lack of personals. I hope all of you have your dreams fulfilled in the New Year. XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, so sorry i havent been on posting but having so much trouble with my computer freezing on me so i'm goin to try and be quick.

We had a great chrissy and I hope everyone else did also.

As for New Years I hope everyones dreams come true. Mine has with my gorgeous little boy and I know everyone else will get there chance in 2011.

I've finally been able to read everyones post and hopefully will get back on in the next day or so and do some personals.

On that note I hope you all have a wonderful night.

XXXXXX Happy New Year

Thanks
    Reviews
    " Happy New Year"
    Every one hope 2011 brings joy to everyone. :celebrate2::celebrate2::celebrate2::celebrate2:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. Hope all your dreams are fulfilled in this upcoming year. I have a superstition about odd numbers so I am hoping this is the year of Jamison's bub!!

How was everyone's NYE?? if you are like me, not much happened....I was in bed by 9.30 as DH and I had a few drinks and went to sleep. Boring but true.

Here's to a happy 2011 for us all. XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Happy new yr everyone. We too had a quiet one just coffee & nibblies at a friends place, although i did make it to after midnite surprisingly.
    Lily & lachlan doing well..... lily is 2.2kg & as of today on 3 hrly feeds & theyve stopped their caffeine today so there big kids now that will remember to breath & keep that heart beating.Lachlan weighs 1.7kgs , still on lo-flo oxygen hopefully he can wean off that real soon too.He's had attempts at 3 bottles now,had a few mls before he gets too tired & falls asleep. Tomoz is 10wks old so hoping were home in next 2 or so weeks... tomoz also weigh in day so thinking big heavy numbers lol

Hope everyone well & the new yr brings you great happiness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls - that is great new on the twins they are growing wow and 10 weeks already.

Jamison - your year this year think positive this will be your year!

AFM - NYE in bed by 9:30 i am just to tried these days. i have 8 weeks to go as they will induce me @ 38 weeks so looking forward to that though still have so much more to do.

take care everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls...Awwww, they are so beautiful! Here's hoping the weigh in goes well tomorrow, sounds like your little man is doing what he's told now.

Iris...8 weeks, that's not long! Let me know how you go with your GD seminar, i can't get in to see the dietitian until the 20th so i'm limiting myself to porridge & salad & steamed vege's cause i don't know what the heck to eat! I have my insulin now but am keeping it under control with diet so far. The plus side to all of this is that i lost 2kg over christmas!

Jamison...I can understand how upset you must have been finding out about the baby after he was born, people just don't know what to do in this situation i suppose. I so hope this is your year & that you can share your happy news with the family yourself.

afm...i made it till midnight on new years eve! I never stay up! Now i seem to be in a pattern of staying up till all hours & then being tired all day! Back to work for me tomorrow, but only 9 weeks left

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Lovelies... weve had a big few days. Lily now weighs 2320g lachlan 1775g they are now stopping his diretics today,also uppped his feeds by 3 mls yesterday & today hes going to 3 hrly feeds like lily if he tolerated the extras mls.Lily is having 47mls per feed & drank all by bottle bar 10mls as she was too tired.lachlan is on 27mls & drinks about 7mls by bottle.So were yet to grow a lil stronger & stay awake while having our bottle lol but were getting there & heading for that green EXIT sign above the door. 1 wk till the in-laws arrive indefinately cause they want to be here for when they come home.... it'll be a nice distraction for a lil while & heap the day goes quicker but then will become hard work as they are truly hard work usually.