+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls just poping in to check if Jamison been on. Babies are doing great but they have had a gastro bug this last week. Dont you just love friends that pop over and bring there bloody germs. They whinge about having one sick baby!!!!! Well try bloody two! Not fun! I get spewed on every couple of hours shat on every couple of hours and ive never changes so many up there back pooie nappies in my life. Man i really hope it ends soon.

Nae... Congrats on your little girl. Enjoy!

Jamison...Im not gunna rabble on and tell you what you already know but i just wanted to say, hang in there honey your time will come. Where to from here???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all,

have not been on as late as i do nothing but sleep. I am so exhausted, by the time i get home from work i just sleep for 2 hours go and pick up DS and then i go back to bed for another hour. 5 am start are a killer. I am growing quickly, which is good but not good .

We went and bought the cots and draws change table and a portable cot this weekend .

will get the cars seats and pram in a couple of months.

I am looking forward to the 18 week scan to find out the sexes of these very active babies.

I hope you are all well , sorry it all about me but i am now ready to go and have a lay down.
    Last edited by IRIS31875; 20-09-2010 at 09:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Iris...Nice to hear from you, i understand about the tired thing, but it must be even worse for you with 2 bubs on board.

afm...I don't know if i mentioned it on here or not, but when i had my 12 week scan the other day we found out that the bub is a boy, i thought it might be a girl this time because i've been so sick this time & never had m/s before.
    I'm happy tho, because i know what to do with boys by now after six of them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mustbcrazy-yahhh a little bundle of boy.... you sure are experienced with boys hey but thats lovely all the same,hes gonn ahve lots of big brothers to toughen him up no doubt I never had M/S like i did with these ones either so dont know if its a age thing or IVF related possibly

Iris-My tiredness settled down about 16weeks but its back some days now & all i do is nap on/off & we go to bed reasonably late at night but i have all the oppurtunity to sleep in being a SAHM.You had a big spend up woo hoo for getting organised.

8isenough- poor bubs feeling sick... gee thanks friends, hey hope you surviving with all the washing & you not getting it.

Katt-Hope you step father is doing ok.Luckily your mum can stay with you guys.Dont ya love when kids go on camp,house is quiet (you actually miss them) then da da they come home sick & you have a yuk week afterwards with them grrrr but understandly not their fault.Hope she's feeling better to get her braces on.

Well i got myself a maternity cossie i had placed a bid on one on Ebay but ebay cancelled the sellers ad for some reason so they lady emailed me direct asking if i was still interested well low & behold she lives in Townsville so i went & got it yesterday arvo... so excited then today its cool/rainy typical Starting to organise getting this car back on the road,filled in required RTA paperwork,rang for CTP insurance (has to be pre paid before i can drive it to a repairer) but dh has my debit card so dont know the numbers to pay for it but the ball is rolling, am so excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Must - great to hear from you i didnt think they could tell that early on in scans the sex....well a boy it is i have 3 boys and a step daughter so i am hoping for a little girl of my own though then i will be happy either way as long as they are healthy. I wish you all the best with your little boy!

Pls- i wish mine would settle my poor kids dont see me very much and when they do i am asleep. i hope the heat doesnt get to much for you.

AFM - home today looking after my sick 14 yearold that decided he would throw up all over his floor at 3:30 in the morning thank god i dont have carpet. And me i am a sympathy spewer so i was gaggin while hubby was cleaning it all up....lol sorry i know TMI.

counting down to my 18 week scan which i hope i can book in for the 14th October.

Hello to all the other ladies i hope you are all having a great week so far!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been absent for a while with no posts - I've still been trying to keep up with everybody's happenings - sometimes just don't get on this forum as often as I'd like and then when I do I seem to forget what I've read! Hopeless - can't even blame it on baby brain.
    Finally saw our doctor this morning and as it turns out she has recommended going ahead with IVF (she says that TR generally does not work). So, we are about to begin our IVF journey. I'm quite excited (DH is too), and our doctor is very confident that I will actually fall pregnant. We are going back at the end of next week for our first appointment with the fertility nurse and will then go from there.

Well, I hope everyone is travelling along well and surviving the exhaustion of growing little people and then taking care of them. I'll try and get on here a little more frequently.

Thanks
    Reviews
    must, congratulations..... a little bundle of joy in the shape of a boy!. I know he will be a blessing for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Gem74 - Congratulations on your journey through IVF fingers are crossed an dpray all goes well and you get the result like so many of us have. Take it easy and good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luv...Thank you, we are so happy, i'm 13 weeks today & my BP seems to have settled & my FS doesn't want to see me till 16 weeks so that's a good sign. Thank you for your prayers
    Gem...Good luck with your IVF, it is very exciting to be getting started, we are all here to share your journey

Pls...Thanks, i'm happy to just be having a baby, we decided early on that it didn't matter about the sex, boys are beautiful, we just feel so blessed.

Iris...I was surprised to be able to see the sex of the baby that early too, but there was no mistaking what was between his legs! Lol, i could practicly see his forskin!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Must - thats funny was it in 3D. all the best with the remainder of your preganacy. you are only 2 weeks behind me.

AFM - the bubbas were moving around so much today....i dont think they like me sitting down to long. i ended up getting that jabbing pain down below. got to love pregnancy.