+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Iris...I am entitled to the PPL but...Isn't there always a but! Lol Because i work in a small office (5) they can only let me have 7 weeks off in total before they would need to hire someone else, it's a small town & to get some one trained just for me to have 18 weeks off doesn't work for my employers, so really i can have all the time off i want but probably wouldn't have a job to go back to

Thanks
    Reviews
    MUST - that not good. at least iwth your DH being on night shift you wont have to pay for day care. take it easy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    Have missed you all very much lately. I somehow lost the page link and then for some reason I couldn't log on. It drove me nuts. I haven't had a chance to catch up on everyone, I hope to do that cause I don't like missing out!. Isaac is nearly nine months old now. He has both top teeth and bottom teeth. He says da da but has not intention of crawling yet. I don't think he will. I think he will just walk. How is everyone going?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Luv - cannot believe Isaac is nearly nine months!! Time flies. Hope you are well and bubs is going to have a great Xmas.

Iris - in know you are right and believe me, I was VERY tempted to tell her I would gladly take her child off her hands Thanks for saying what you did. It means a lot. I know I have it in me to be a great mum and it just angers me when people do not know what they have. Congrats that little prince and little princess are progressing so well. You are of course over the moon. Merry Christmas to you and the bubs my love...

Must - I do NOT think she gets that I am welcoming the sleepless nights and filthy nappies. Bring em on I say. I guess I cannot really blame her considering she has never had to try to have a child. I cannot even compare myself to many of you ladies as I have not even had one so I cannot really say how hard it is. I hope you are well my love. I am thinking of you daily.

AFM..yay only 7 more days of work!!! I cannot explain how elated I am. It has been a little tarnished though as I have been peeing blood. I do not know what that means. Any thoughts??? I have NEVER experienced this before and I was a little worried, even more so when my Mum abused me for not going to the doc. My boss called her doc about me today and they said if I have a fever I should go in but I could not find the time. They said that if I was aching and could not be bothered to move I should go in and if I have every muscle in my body aching I should come in and see someone. The weird thing is for the past two weeks I cannot be bothered to eat and I ache all over. Even my armpits ache.I feel like I have moved a truck and it hurts a lot. I am hurting when I wake up and I have a shooting pain through my neck up into the back of my head. I have a headache each and every day and they are like nothing I have had before as they hurt in a completely new spot and I want to vomit when I eat. DH yelled at me last night as we went out for dinner and I was the witch from hell. I just could not help myself. I am hurting and cannot be bothered to be nice. I do not know what is wrong with me and I need some advice. Does this sound normal???At first I thought it was stress but I have not felt this before. I always seem to be complaining of late. That annoys me even more than the pain. I just do not know why I feel this crappy. I honestly have not felt this bad in my life and I do not know what to do about it. I am scared to have too many tests in case they find something. Again, I am sorry to say all of this but I always get good advice here and need some more if you don’t mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies,

Hope your all well and ready for the xmas break.

Jamison - It doesnt sound normal to me at all. You really need to get yourself to the docs asap and find out whats happening in your body. I truely believe you need to be healthy to carry a bub. I hope you can get to the docs today.

Luv - great news on Isaac, sounds like he is going to take off running, and teeth, wow 4 already my boys didnt get teeth till 13 months.

Must - wow 7 weeks mat leave your a better lady than me, im having 12 months minimum. You also have a good DH to want to watch the bub through the day.

Iris - your due date is close to mine, i didnt realise we were so close. Im hoping to make it to mid to late Janurary, im due on 24 Feb.

AFM - Just over 9 weeks to go, and i am so ready for our little princess to come into the world. We just cant wait or our lives to change for the better. Feeling really tired every day. Cant wait till next friday when i go on sick leave. lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

It's been a while since I have posted. Unfortunately AF arrived this week and when I did my blood test it was confirmed that it's a BFN. Was feeling rather sad and flat, but have moved on (quicker than I expected, which is good), and have accepted that it wasn't to be. It's only our first cycle and we are lucky enough to have 2 frozen embryos waiting to be used in January.

McShad - hope the next 9 weeks go smoothly for you. Your little person will be with you before you know it!

Jamison - sounds like you are having a rough time. I agree with McShad, and would be seeing a doctor straight away. All the best - I hope it is nothing too serious.

Iris - glad to hear your little people are growing well. Good Luck!

luvchildren - sounds like your little one is doing really well. Christmas will be lovely having a little person around.

Sorry to everyone else that I have missed - hope everyone is travelling along nicely. Only 1 week till Christmas! Take care xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mcshad - thanks love. I could not get to the doc’s today as I am SO snowed under at work (great excuse I know) All I know is I am not right and yes, I do need to get myself really healthy again if I want this bub. How have you been my love??

Gem - Oh I am so sorry about your result but you are a good girl to be looking onwards and upwards. A BFN is not exactly a fun thing but I am glad you are feeling a little better. Best of luck with the frosties in January. A new year and a new bub I say!!

Must - what?? You are only taking 7 weeks off??? Wow Wonder Woman. Maybe I got my wires crossed but it seems like that is what you said. I used to say I would go back to work in two weeks (who was I kidding??) I now realise I will NOT want to go back that quickly, if at all. I think my boss knows that as she has all of a sudden been buying me printers and equipment to keep at home…..sus huh??

AFM…will take myself off to the doctor tomorrow as I think I had better (and I promised a few people). Probably nothing serious. I just HATE doctors and avoid them like the plague. Well that’s unfortunate given my IVF situation and going in and out of doctor’s rooms all the time isn’t it?? You think I would be used to it by now. On a better note, not many more sleeps until Christmas…YAY!!!!!!I am like a kid in a candy store. I LOVE Chrissie. I normally wake up at the crack of dawn to see what Santa left. I have to admit something though. I have to tell someone or I will burst as I normally do not do secretive things. Well last night after much talk with Mum about the small box DH has left under the tree, it got the better of me and ………I unwrapped it to see as it was killing me. I thought it may be jewellery being such a small box but it’s an Ipod Nano. I cannot believe I did that as I have NEVER done that in my life. I NEVER even pick them up and feel them. I love surprises so I do not know what came over me. It is SOOOO out of character. Normally you could put the presents in front of me and tell me to open them or guess and I won’t until the day comes to open it. Then I freaked out as I had to re-wrap it in the same way DH did so he could not tell. I felt so bad about it today. Naughty. I am just in shock that I did something so unusual for me. My secret is safe with all of you girls though right?? Hahahaa. Well hey, there are many more prezzies I did not even touch so that has to count for something. I don’t know why that one got to me so much because I do not even care about jewellery. I am not into it at all.
    Anyway, have a great weekend ladies.,XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry girls I havent really had much of a chance to read back :-(

Jamison......PML you naughty naughty girl thats so funny. I remember when we were kids we would snoop at xmas time. If I found something that belonged to someone else Id have to tell them.
    When do u plan to start in the new year??? I will be making sure I check in alot more when its ur turn.

Mcshad.. I seen ur pg pic on FB and ur look fab!! Not long to go now..

Pls... How is L&L doing?? Gee its really must be so scarey for u and DH with everything thats gone on with the bubbas! Ur so so strong Id just be a mess 24/7. Ur doing a great job

Katt...so when do u plan to go again??

Mustbcrazy...Hows things going for you>?

Iris...How are ur bubbas doing?? Do u get to have much rest??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I haven't been on here for a while but I just wanted to say to Jaminson and Pls that my Xmas wish this year is for pls that your bubbas are home soon and jaminson that your ivf dream of a bfp comes true (but first docs asap that does not sound good)

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Damn phone correcting names sorry Jamison

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub