+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Sorry for lack of personals - I'm really tired (drove down to Brisbane last night and then back home again this afternoon) - just wanted to do a quick update, and will be back again online again when my brain is back functioning!

Had EPU this morning and all went really well. FS got 9 eggs which is really exciting! Hopefully we get a few that fertilise - they are going to phone me tomorrow and let me know how they go.

Back to Brisbane for ET on Monday.

Hope everyone is going well. Take care xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Katt - OHHHHH DH is so NOT getting drums for Xmas. I will not cope!! I wish u the best of luck when you go back for another go. I know it doesn’t matter what you get but I have to say I am in awe of you for going back again. You are AMAZI NG!!!! I hope you get to go to Canada and Alaska and no matter what, “Dad” can threaten all he likes but he has no leg to stand on. If DD has “Nothing to wear” she can come and raid my wardrobe . I am always complaining I have nothing to wear and it’s a joke as my wardrobe is bursting at the seams. I just wanted to say thanks to you for always asking how I am and posting about my comments. It really means so much. You have been so great and I thank you with all my heartXXX
    You always make an effort to respond to everyone and I am sure I am not alone when I say, you are one compassionate girl. Thanks a millionXXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

No matter how frequently I check this forum, I still seem to lose track of where everybody is up to in their IVF journey and how they are going. So, please forgive me if I don't respond or seem to be paying attention. I am still wishing everyone the best - even if I do appear to be slack!

Pls - I can't believe Lily and Lachlan are now 5 weeks old! Sending you lots of and wishing you and them all the best in growing bigger, stronger and healthier.

katt - well done on almost getting all your xmas shopping done. I am only part of the way there! I hope your overseas trip does go ahead for you x

iris - it must have been nice to find out the sex of your little people. We never did for our DD or DS but I won't be able to resist if we are lucky enough to have # 3!!

McShad - not long to go now - must be nice to be reassured with lots of kicks.

AFM - well, I had great news this morning - the scientist phoned me and 8 of the eggs have fertilised!!! They are going to phone again on Saturday with an update and then ET on Monday. All very exciting. The 2ww is going to seem like the longest 2 weeks of my life!

Take care everyone xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gem - what wonderful results, you get some nice embryo's and some really good quality ones able to be frozen.

Jamison - drums, it sounds like your DH has gone back to his childhood. Tell him he can have them if he keeps them at a friends house......lol or has a sound proof room to play them in.

Katt - ooohh you lucky lady, going to Canada and Alaska, I do hope your ex settles down and realises that the court will take into account the kids opinion and they are old enough to express weather they want to see him or not. Hope it doesn't get you down too much, and he souldn't be threating them eithor....good luck.

Tired - how you doing hun. Havent heard from you for a while, hope all is well.

Must - how you coping? hope the bubs is behaving.

AFM - Ob appointment Wed, Dr put me onto iron tabs as im very low in iron and he also put me on Zantac 2 tabs a day and I must say I have been much better since taking them.

to everyone else, im very tired so will cahtch up with everyone else soon.

Luv to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies,

Gem - that is fantastic news 8 took that is great. I had to find out the sexes i need to be prepared as i am starting to struggle doiing things around the house now. Good luck and look forward to hearing your news in a couple of weeks.

Jamison - now that you have said that about the drums i might have to buy myself some ear plugs as i bought my middle son an Electric Guitar and my youngest son a keyboard for christmas. i think some rules will have to be set for this musical family. I hope you are well and next year is the year for you.

Katt - Ex's are a pain in the you know where. I hope it does not cause to much trouble for you i have been there though my ex really didnt care to much when the kids said they didnt want to go but now he expects them to travel up to the central caost to see him. I said NO he is the parent he should come and pick you up...i could go on and on. I hope it doesnt upset the kiddies to much.

Pls - i hope you are well and Lilly and Lachlan are growing healtheir everyday.

AFM -
    Usually at this time i have been at work for 3 hours though i called in sick today as i big fat feet are causing me a lot of pain this morning. so bed rest for me all day DH orders. take care all and hello to all i have missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Gem- excellent results honey... we all think the 2ww is the longest time... then its the pregnancy seems long but it goes fast.GL with transfer.

Jamison-thank you for your kind thoughts & words... you'll make a great mum.Rock on 2011....its going to be your yr.

Katt- EX DH's & thats not darling husband its D#ckhead husbands.If only they'd open their eyes & realise well if im going to carry on like this of course the kids wont want to see me... luckily touch wood ive had no issues with my ex of late...i'd lose it at him anyway with the stress im already under.The courts will listen to the kids anyway if there old enough.

Iris- hows that body coping with the twins?? I see from your ticker the time is going fast prob not for you lol

Well weve had a great week.We realised lily's last weigh in was wrong on monday & so she was weighed yesterday, she now weighs 1563g.She a absolute delight & both are on 5.5mls hrly of breastmilk & my god can they poo..... dh was shocked & nearly vomiting in the corner while i couldnt stop laughing & lachlan shot yet another squirt all over the inside of his cot... GROSS.Both are being downgraded to Special Care any day now,as soon as they need the space in NICU.Lachlan still struggling poor lil buggar but he'll get there.Lily only needs to get feeding on the (.)(.) & gain less then 1kg & she can come home... if there too far apart in their travels they will send lily home first till lachlan catches up which may be sad... but both doing ok,stay away infections... cause that will set both of them backwards again.My milk supply has all gone into the hospital & now im scared... there drinking way more then im expressing so dr's on wed for my 6 wk checkup & get tabs to boost supply emmensely.Bubbas are 40 days old today.... where the blazers has that gone.Thats a minimun of 80 times weve been up the hospital in that time.

Hope everyone have a great weekend planned & getting lots done or nothing done if its what you need.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gem...Great news about your numbers, will you transfer 1 or 2? Your right about the 2 week wait, it is the longest two weeks of your life, but if you get that BFP it is all worth it! Good luck for monday, i'll be thinking sticky thoughts for you.

Katt...I can't believe little Kevin is that old already! My Ex is also a pain in the you know what...That's just their job i guess, they just hate to see us happy & getting to us thru the kids is the only way they can burst the bubble, i hope it all calms down for you

Jamison...Drums...hmmmmm, that would be relaxing for you! Why don't you tell his mum & dad to buy them for him & keep them at their house? I'm also looking forward to the new year for you & am praying this next one is your turn

Iris...I'm feeling for you & your puffy feet! I only got to 26 weeks with my twins & i have nothing but admiration for you carrying those to babies around all day, this one little boy is enough for me this time! I hope you had a good rest the other day.

Pls...Do the put your bubs together in the same crib at all? From everything i've read it's a great boost for the one who's not traveling so well. I hope your little Lochy catches up to his sister really soon & you can have them both home at the same time.

McShad...I'm fine, just never get the time to post atm, i read every day but always get interupted when i'm posting & end up losing the lot. I'm still like you & freak when bub hasn't moved for a while but then he has a little game of soccer on my bladder & all is right with the world.

afm...Nothing to tell really, just working & trying to keep up with things at home, boring really, i go for my 24 week scan on Wednesday, even thou ho moves all the time i love to see him on the screen, just so i know all is still well. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls - so good to hear lilly night be home soon. Lachlan will catch up he just needs time. I seen my friends baby who was born @ 26 weeks today. He is now 7 months old so so so cute and still in 0000 and some 000. he is doing great though my friend being a 1st time mum she is taking step by step and loving it.

Must - thank you . I am 25 weeks and 2 days and i am hopeing i get throughto at least 34 weeks. I am struggling with my feet swelling as it is quite painful. though i am starting to get braxton hick quite a bit so i am getting a little scared. My little boy is so very active and his little sister is trying to catch up to him i think.
    I hope you are well with the pregnancy and i bet you are looking forward to seeing your little man on the scan.

take care all enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My lovely Ladies

I am so sorry that i have been MIA for a while i have had so much going on and i dont even know wher to stay....I dont know if i told you that my DD 18 came back home at the end of July after not seeing her or hearing from her for 18 months..Well she has gave me hell and has done some nasty stuff to us so we have asked her to move out and seens then we have not heard from her...It has made all the other kids upset..this happened the last couple of weeks..I was so angry with her DH told me to go away for a couple of days to calm down and to have time away from home so i took the other 2 DS 13 away and went camping for a while and i really enjoyed and i was able to relax...I feel alot better now..
    Sorry for the eventing and ranting.

Thank you to those that have asked after me...We are going back to IVF in the new year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    well personals on Friday girls....but yes 2011 is MY year or else!!! Better be.