+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mum3iwish- i rattle when i walk from all the tabs im on...morning its FGF (iron) for the anemia i was suffering with.Plus 2 coloxyl to keep the bum moving 1 fenugreek tab also & 2 penicilin tabs & 1 other antibiotic for c-infection.Then take another 2 lots of the 3 infection tabs throughout the day.Then at night another 3 infection tabs plus another fenugreek one plus the 2 breastfeeding ones if i remember... usually not cause they are yuk

Jamison- some days are wayyyy hard & very hard to deal with & you think OMG why did i push for this then other days like today & yesterday are just beautiful & i feel very lucky to have them no matter what we have to deal with.Im sure it will get easier as they get bigger & stronger but i wouldnt wish premmies on anyone not even a enemy

Well we got weighed in today & lachlan now weighs 1031g (72g gain in 3 days) & Lily 1262g (122g gain in a week). I had a nice lily cuddle after her weigh in so that was lovely.... she was very tired today cause she had a awake morning... bit disapointed i missed it but there both doing great again so thats good.Dr's even talking about taking them off the ventilators again in a few days if we continue to go well Lily will be able to start having baths too soon once she gains a little more weight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    mum3 - My Mum says, "Look on the bright side darl, no matter what, you will get paid maternity leave now". God love her. I am sure we will see you back here again trying for another.

Pls - I know what you mean as I always say I would not wish my IVF experience on even my worst enemy and that is saying something because there are some nasty women out there who I would love to get my revenge on. I am glad to hear that you have had some "beautiful" days. I am sure it can hard at times but as you say, the good moments make up for all the bad ones. Hope you have been getting lotsa cuddles in and Lily is into some more ooh la la dresses.

AFM....just sittin here gettin agro at my Mum as she said she would call me after the grandkids left and she hasn't. I wanted to talk to her about something and she knew it. When I spoke to her she said she would call me back as she has a "House full of grandkids" (there are only two) I am so tired of being pushed aside. I do NOT begrudge those kids anything, even more so than Nanny and Pop but I am tired of being ignored. Sorry to vent when you ladies have so things so much bigger going on.

Have a nice weekend ladies. XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison - vent as much as you like on here, your just as important any anyone else. Your part of our little bubhub family.

Hi everyone else hope your all having a nice weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

I've been absent from posting for a while, but have still been trying to keep up with what everyone is up to.

Can't remember what I was up to when I last posted, but now things are really moving along. Have been sniffing Synarel for a few weeks now and jabbing Puregon for just over a week. I had a blood test on Thursday and a scan with FS yesterday, and she found 11 follicles which apparently is good. I'm booked in for EPU next Wed 1st Dec, and then ET on Mon 6th. So, all goes well.

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. Good luck to everyone - I will try and get on here a bit more often.

xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all?

jamison, you deserve to feel important regardless if your mum has her grandchildren or not i hope you get to talk to your mum about what you wanted to soon.

gem, yay not long now til epu hopefully you will have some nice follies in there and you will be pupo very soon. hopefully you will get some great news for xmas

mcshad, how is everything with you going?

pls, great to hear that your two little ones are doing well and putting on weight hopefully they will be off the machines soon. theres nothing better then being able to cuddle your bubs. do you know if they will be out for xmas? tho i know its a day to day basis on the bub but ive got my fingers crossed for you that they hopefully will be for you and your family

mum3, wow your thinking you may also go back for another one? like you we want a girl tho our next go is our last shot if its a boy then so be it be we are going to give it a try anyway. your little man is getting big it doesnt take them long

hi everyone else i hope you are all well, its been quiet in here lately. hows everyones xmas plans and shopping going?

afm, my dd is moving her room around, and ds is in his cot playing and other ds is having a nap as we speak the other two ds are at there fathers and should be back soon. not much news my end kevin is now 7.6kgs and just had his needles and is teething so his very restless and his poor little gums are hurting him. nearly finished with my xmas shopping.

take care everyone
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

Pls - great to hear the little ones are doing well, Hopefully they will be home with you soon.

Gem - congrats to being onthe path ivf path look forward to hearing the good news.

Tired - how are you doing after your op hoping you have recovered well.

Mschad - how are you going with the pregnancy?

AFM - had my 24 week u/s on friday and bubbas where laying across my tummy which made things a little difficult. They confirmed that Baby A is a boy so 1 boy 1 girl. They are alittle concerned that the little boy is 190 grms less than his sister. So i am now on fortnightly u/s. guess i am luck it is just up the road from work. Other than that i am getting the lovley aswelling of the feet, which is getting for uncomfortable.

Take care and hi to everyone i missed.

3 weeks to christmas 4 weeks to a new year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all,

Hope everyone is well. Sorry for not posting oftern as i would like but kids are keeping me flat chat at the moment with sport and weekend activities. My DS is going for his licence today he passes and can start the 120 hrs required for his P's, he also got a P/time job at coles for after school so very proud he has done it all on his own. AFM - pregnancy is going good so far, chooch is growing and kicking me, im sure she knows how nervous I am so does it to reasure me. LOL. As for Xmas I havent even started the shopping. Told the boys i would take them some time in the next week or 2.

Iris - Well done on one of each bet your excited.

Tired - hope all is well havent heard from you for a while and would really like to see you UTD soon.

Katt - wow, young kevin is really growning fast now, he will be walking before you know it.

mum3 - dont the littlies put the weight on quick. He is going to grow so fast take it easy and remember to enjoy every second with Lauchlan while he is little.

Gem - good luck with EPU tomorrow, im sure everything will go well and you will be PUPO before you know it.

Hi to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jamison-Hope you got hold of your mum.Dont apoligise for venting.... that what were all here for to listen & help even if its just listening lol

Gem-GL with EPU tomoz.. will be waiting for a update of how many eggies you get.

Iris- Yep twins is uncomfortable at times.yehhh for a lil girl & boy too congrats

Katt-your household sounded busy.My gosh your organised with xmas shopping.I suppose i can say im finished too cause all my kids want cash in their accounts which is easier being they live away & that way they get what they want & i dont have to post it all etc... but makes for a boring xmas for us.

to everyone ive missed.Hope everyone well.

Lily & lachlan doing ok... lily lost weight this last week both went onto Cpap late last week but lily is now off that & only on Hi-Flo,she keeps pulling out her feeding tube the monkey, but she doing really well.Such a funny little thing at care times when shes wide awake shes beautiful looking rnd at us. Lachlan having a struggle still has put on weight but struggling on Cpap again,it has put alot of fluid on his lungs sio theyve cut back fluid intake & given diretics so he pees it out... seems to be better today a little bit.His other problem is the shunts in his heart havent closed off which means his heart & lungs arent working to full capacity cause there still in half mode as if he's still in utero (they close off just before a baby is born at full term cause their premmie it doesnt always close off) so there looking at ultrasounding him in next few days & we have to decide to give medication with has BAD side effects which require surgery if they happen or the other option of surgery to close them off..... its out of our hands till the dr's decide which way to go with him.

A day at a time....I cant believe where 5 weeks has gone though???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mcshad - awww thanks so much for saying that. I still kinda feel I should not be on here, let alone complaining as I have nothing to complain about in comparison. I just feel that I am kinda outta the loop as I am not doing IVF until next year. That’s my own fault and no-one else’s. Thanks again. I really appreciated you saying that. How are things with you my love??

Gem - sounds like things are going great there. 11 follicles is a great achievement!! How did you find the Synarel?? I hope Santa brings you the greatest prezzie ever soon!!Best of luck with that EPU.

Katt - thanks to you also. It means a lot that people understand what I am on about. I just always feel so left out now because of the grandkids and I would give those kids the world but I am still the child of my parents who needs support. Poor little Kev teething. It cannot be fun. So you wanna go back for more huh?? I knew you would. It’s that hard to stop apparently!! Here I am freaked out by the thought of one or two and you guys constantly amaze me with your endless supply of mothering!!Good on you. I wish you all the best whatever you decide to do. Oh and by the way, I have finished my Xmas shopping except for hubby. He wants drums this year. Please help me!! I really don’t want to buy them as he will drive me nuts.

Mcshad -see you have a nickname for bubba. I am sure you are proud that your DS has achieved all that on his own. It is good to see kids getting their bums into gear and going out and getting what they want.

Pls - thanks to you as well. I would not expect you to respond given you have so much more going on but thanks so much. Sounds like there are still a few ups and downs with the littlies. I am so sorry that you have to endure this but I am sure they will be home and this will all be but a distant memory. Lily sounds like a feisty little one. I know this sounds strange but I did not know much about premmies so I have been reading your posts and have learned a lot. Cross the medication bridge when you come to it with Lachlan. Fingers crossed that all goes well and he does not need it though. I will keep everything crossed for you. I truly hope that all your Christmas wishes come true and I am thinking of youXXX

AFM….note to self…do NOT do an OPK as an alternative for a HPT. I heard that OPKs pick up pregnancies and as I have been feeling off, I decided it wouldn’t hurt to do an OPK. Silly silly girl. Firstly, who was I kidding thinking that was reliable and secondly, it a near impossibility to happen naturally so what was I hoping to achieve?? I know it is HIGHLY unlikely to occur naturally but I was still stupid enough to let my mind wander and see what the little stick would say. Guess I was holding out for a Christmas miracle. Pretty safe to say it’s a no go even without my silly little experiment but oh well. We TTC chicks can do some strange things. I am not gonna lie. I was a little upset but I was more upset that I gave myself a glimmer of hope when deep down I knew it was not going to be rosey. Gotta say though, a natural BFN is so much easier than an IVF BFN. I thought because I was sick and dizzy and could not go to work yesterday something miraculous happened. Seems I was just suffering a virus. See how I read into things???. I feel a little silly right now. Doesn’t matter. Next year is all systems go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all?

Pls, great to hear that your two are still going strong, especially your little girl they say girls are meant to be stronger it might just take your little boy longer to catch up then there will be no stopping them. wow you get lucky for xmas i cant wait til my older ones reach that age i hate wrapping xmas pressies

Jamison, wow drums for dh for xmas that sounds fun and very noisy. Yes we are going back but only to give it a shot at a girl but dp isn't fussed if we don't i said well we may as well and if its another boy then so be it. dd is depressed she has nothing to wear suitable for graduation its hard having that many clothes and nothing to wear. next year is hopefully your year have fun over xmas and new year and be stupid and relax before you start ive got everything crossed it happens soon for you and dh.

gem, hope all is going well

afm, not much to tell just alot of school stuff going on. our travel agent is getting our trip to canada and alaska organised for september next year. having major issues with the other 3's dad his taking me to court again our dd thats 12 is refusing to go for visitation so his telling her if she doesnt then his gonna get me charged and i will go to jail. even our ds that is 9 is now not wanting to go. nice dad they have huh.

anyway hi to everyone else i hope you are all well

take care
    angela