+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison, glad to see your back.... and it wasn't so scary. It would have been a great opportunity. Did you get to go to 9/11? I think its fantastic that your going to get 2 put back this time..... just like 8isenough, 2 chances better than one!

katt, hey how you doin? thats great that your little kevin is 6mths old... is he on solids? hope your workouts aren't to bad!

plus, I hope that lachlan picks up real soon for you... and they both flourish into chubb bubs...

must, hope your are doing ok...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies how are you all?

mcshad, we do have to use our frosties first tho we are more then likely going to get them all thawed at once and just put back the best one again they said just to get the referral for another cycle just incase and considering we are in qld. How is everything with you?

pls, it's great to hear that your little ones are doing well, tho they do say that the girls are normally stronger then the boys im sure your little man will catch up soon they always say premmie babies have there ups and downs in hospital its just a day to day thing. hang in there they will be home before you know it and you will be running around after them

8isenough, i know how you feel about your twins being your last i felt that when i had my 4th bub i didnt think i would ever have another one. its amazing how fast they grow

luv, i'm doin ok thx how is everything with you goin? yes our little man is starting to eat solids he especially has a thing for chocolate custard. as for the work outs well my trainer has me starting boxing tomorrow so that should be interesting.

jamison, ah the joys of being a domestic lol im sure you will get the hang of it.

hi everyone else i hope you are all doing well.

afm, not much to tell, mowed the lawn today, got huge blisters on my hands now, and we all went to the pool on saturday baby keven loved it i even suprised myself by doing ten laps of the pool.

have a good evening everyone i hope you all had a great weekend

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good morning lovelies....

Uploaded new photos of bubbas..... 3 weeks old.Where has that gone??
    Lily now weighing in at 1140g (a gain of 85g in 3 days) & you can tell the difference shes getting chubby its so cute,she actually has a bottom now not just a poopy hole down on her lower back & Lachlan is over the 1kg mark "BIG DAY" for him !!! He now weighs 1035g nurses told us they have a policy ...1kg cake.... when a bubby makes it over the 1kg mark parents are to supply as a "thank you" for their hard work a cake for the staff Dh told them though hes gonna make up a indemnity form for them to sign claiming hes free of any trouble if the nurses gain 1kg after eating it though LOL cant take him aywhere so were taking in 2 cakes on wed nite... cause that when the nurses we like are on too we like all of them really but they seem to be the most fun ones. Both bubs doing well,lily still on meds for eye infection even though its gone, probably going to need a transfusion top up again in next few days as her haemoglobin going low again so lots of brady's being had but they said watch her sprout after thats done.Lachlan lets the ventilator still breath for him unless hes having a cuddle then he actually makes the effort to breath the whole time for himself-cheeky little man.They said it can take him upto 4hrs after "cares" (nappy change & bit of a wash) to settle down, whereas lily settles straight away hence why she packing on the kilos. Both are on 1/2ml EBM 2 hrly again too.

katt- Yep day at a time.It changes daily how there doing but overall Dr's are pleased with them & say there giving them less trouble then alot of other bubs in NICU so makes us feel a lil better.

Jamison- glad your back & enjoyed your stint O/S.I say go for it... theres double your chance & one may push the other etc..Cant wait to cheer you on so pls post when its all happening.Im glad your doing what you feel is best for you for a change too.... well done.Sometimes we just need to do that & buggar everyone else.

8isenough-i get upset knowing i'll never be pregnant again now... & got jibbed with this one as it was taken from me so early but when i look at those precious lil faces it all goes to the back of my mind again & im guessing when there 2 & im pulling my hair out going why'd i do this again it'll be the furthest thought in my head Cant believe how quick they grow up only seems like yesterday you were still pregnant.

Hope everyone else is well.I gotta run,missed a expressing time last night as i fell asleep so today need to express 2 hrly to keep my flow going.Im not getting a great lot but least its something for them.I struggle usually to b/feed as i feel like a zombie,it zaps all my energy & brains lol but amounts usually isnt a problem but expressing is just not the same as feeding when a crying bubs is rnd.Ive still lost my energy/brains though just dont have the volume of milk they reccomend i should have but im making the effort while its still got some.Then off to visit hospy & do their cares & home for lunch & a nap today missed out yesterday & didnt i feel it last night.....
    Have a great day ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls- have you thought of taking Fenugreek tablets, they are great for your milk supply. One of my sisters takes them and said she really notices if she misses a few days. So glad the twins are doing well.

Hi all, sorry havent been posting, every time i sign on it says no posts so i dont look any further, then suddenly there is heaps happening. Lachy is 3wks today, He now weighs 8lb 04oz.

Kat- today is the first day lachy didnt cry while having a bath, I think he is starting to like the water, which is a blessing cause his father and older brother are water freaks, they are always off to the creek up the road (too bl00dy cold for me straight off the mountains)

oops no time for more personals, bubs just woke up and is letting me know he is a growing boy and needs feeding AGAIN!!!!
    Last edited by mum3iwish; 16-11-2010 at 15:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello everyone,

wow this site has been busy i have missed so much.

Pls - just looked at the new pics of Lily & lachlan it is good to see they are growing well. 3 weeks already the way it is going they will be home in no time.

Mumof3- your little Lachlan 3 weeks already too, wow that has gone fast. is he a good little baby?

Must - how are you doing how is your pregnancy treating you.

Tired - how are you doing i hope you have healed really well.

AFM - DH had to take me to hospital last tuesday night as i had shortness of breath and after 5 hours of being there they could not work out what was causing it. After 3 hours on Oxygen i was all good.
    I had my ob appointment yesterday and it looks like i might have gestational diabetes so off for another GTT test next week.

My little man is so active kicking and moving constantly and his little sister is trying to catch up on the active side to, always when i want to go to bed.

24 week scan next Friday 26th looking forward to seeing them again.

Hello to everyone i missed, take care will hope fully catch up on the personals later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls...Glad things are going well with the bub's, it's a long road with a few bumps along the way, but you soon forget all of that when they get home. When i had my guys at 26 weeks i was lucky to get 1/2ml every time i expressed.

Iris...That's no good about the shortness of breath! It must have given you a fright! Maybe it's time to slow down a bit eh?

Katt...I'm not looking forward to going back to the gym! My PT is a sadist too!

Jamison...Hi sweet, can't wait till christmas is out of the way & you do your transfer! Xx

Luv...Nice to hear from you, how are you going in the heat up there?

Mum3...Oh, he is soooo beautiful!!!!

afm...Sorry for the lack of posts lately, i have had some sort of virus & have broken out in a terrible rash, it keeps me up all night because it is so itchy, i had 2 days off work but came back because i thought i might as well be itch & getting paid! I'm so over it tho!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls - I am with ya on that one!! Bugger everyone else!! I have been listening to their wishes far too long and now is the time to go for broke. I am sure you will not be able to get rid of me once I am UTD. Great news about little man and little princess!! I love what DH said about the indemnity!!! Made me laugh. Keep getting stronger little ones. I have been thinking about them a lot and I am so glad to hear they are getting better and Lily now has a proper poop hole!!!

Katt - you think after 10 years I would be a domestic goddess!!! I can do it but get all anal and narky and start abusing DH for not keeping it cleaner. I cleaned tonight and boy did DH cop it. It has not been cleaned in weeks as I have been working 7 days a week as he has and I had to clean as I could not stand it so I abused him for watching me. I must admit, he is normally pretty good but we have both been off the radar for three weeks and could not find the time to do it. How is Little Kev doing??

Luv - I didn’t get to see the 9/11 spot. While I had full intentions to go there, I did not have much time and I also knew it would be sad. I regret not going there now but I may be going back soon and will make a point of going there. Mum said she wants to come and see it with me but she would not cope with the flight and walking around NY being so unwell. We’ll see. How have you been traveling??

Mum3 - best of luck with the scan…how exciting!!!!

Must----awww thanks. I have to say I am not looking forward to the next attempt. I am scared outta my wits. I am scared of the outcome but strangely I want to pretend I am UTD for another two weeks again. I have been putting it off and off because I don’t want to be heartbroken again. It’s kinda hard to believe it will happen after all this crapola. I kinda stopped believing a while ago but I know once I have another transfer I will be in bliss for a week at least. Problem is I NEVER get AF before the D-Day test and I sit there in hope only to be crushed again. There is obviously something seriously wrong with me and I am just not getting there and the stress of it does not help at all. Just when I think I don’t care anymore, I have a moment and it comes to me again that I cannot be childless. As I said to my Mum, I could not be any more heartbroken so why not keep going? It all seems like a bad dream and sometimes I cannot believe how long this has been but it will be all that much more special when I have that baby. My head says give up but my heart says, “Oh hell no!!!!!!!!!!”. I just know my life would be complete with a baby. I need a mini me running around to give Daddy a hard time like I do!! Hahahaha He thinks if I have a boy they will be best buds and I will be the odd one out BUT I KNOW my son will be a Mummy’s boy. I will really need you to hold my hand when I jump back in next year. I know you will have a new bub so I don’t really expect much. Prayers will be enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    WOW its monday again & bubbas are now 4 wks old today. DH had first cuddles with miss lily yesterday & we both had cuddles of lachlan on saturday.We had a really bad week after i posted last tuesday,all 3 of us fell apart to some extent. Miss lily ended up back on a ventilator after they had to bag & resusitate her 4 times,she just tired.Then while they were putting her on the ventilator lachlan was jealous & pulled out his central line... bled everywhere & so they had to sort as much as they could out with him then finish off working on lily then finish lachlan.So both were really sickly wednesday & i ended up back in Emergency with a infected oozing green stuff ceasar scar.... so have been tested in case i gave it to the bubs or vica versa.So after a few days on antibiotics & not being able to touch bubbas im getting better,scar looking heaps better but funny enough had no pain,fevers but it wasnt nice.Anyway we both had lachlan cuddles on saturday & dh had first time cuddles with lily yesterday.Both are doing really well & very alert & active so wondeful to see.They both just stare at you now its so cute.Lachlan looks for his big sis when she talks he turns his head even connected to the ventilator to look for her.Hoping this week bring s better week for us all. Lachlan got weighed on saturday hes gained another 24g & weighs 1059g now even after having a sickly week.So lily getting weighed today so cant wait to see what she is at.

mum3iwish- im already on Fenugreek tabs 1 morning/night.Hospital told me to take them few weeks back plus get back on the pregnancy/breastfeeding ones but they make me gag cause there so big lol

Mustbcrazy-im getting about 50mls per/express but mainly out of lefty,right side only gives about 5ml each time its lazy

to everyone else ,im still reading just havent had the time to post with my older kids arrived last wed & home this wed so trying to spend as much time as i can with them, with expressing & all it can get quite hectic.I love having visitors but does make expressing bit hard being constantly confined to a pump every 2-3 hrs.I was very close to saying stuff it this week but im soldiering on....

Were def gonna have a better week this one ive decided Premmies are very draining.... onwards & upwards

Thanks
    Reviews
    pls - sounds like you have been having a really tough time and my heart goes out to you. I really hope bubbas are on the mend and get home real soon. I cannot imagine what you have been going through and I hope things get much much better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    pls-sounds like we take the same tabs!!!, I probably dont need the fenugreek, as I only take them when i remember but every little bit helps I guess. So glad you had your cuddles and that the bubs are going well again, hope that infection on your C is healing.

jamison-Scan?? as for having a mini me running around, that would be the best, i would so love to have a little girl. But I guess we just see how Lachy goes and I might try again when I go back to work, need to work for 10m so i qualify for mat leave payment haha, not going to miss out a 2nd time

Must-yes he is beautiful isnt he, I guess i am a bit biased though.

Iris- as of tomorrow Lachy is 4 wks!!! time sure does fly.

AFM- took lachy to clinic today, he is 8lb 15.5oz, so i'm guessing tomorrow he would be 9lb mind you fill his nappy again like he did before he might be less hahaha.
    The Clinis nurse couldnt believe how much he has grown as she seen him at 1wk.