+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison- the medical staff were ok for me to video but its the hospital policy (Ramsay Health) they said its so if something goes wrong you dont have the video evidence etc. Anyway I have lots of pics of the head crowning right up until he was born. I actually enjoyed the pushing (as weird as that sounds) the contractions were a real b*stard they absolutely killed just so full on but using the breathing techniques was just the best thing ever.
    I think i might do it all over again hehehehehehehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    mum3 - really?? well that's comforting hahaha. I thought you signed your life away the second you go into the hospital. I know I did for a simple keyhole surgery. Interesting. At least you have the photos though. How amazing. I really don't want pics of my muffin but I think by that point, I will not care. When my time comes I will need to talk to you about those breathing techniques no doubt. You are the first person to tell me pushing was okay!!! You need to write a book. I know contractions are just joyous. Well, actually how would I know? I just know that I was extremely sick with my last transfer and they told me I was having a reaction to my cervix stretching. Times that by a million in the birth, maybe I don't want to have a bub!!!I could not believe the pain even then so how would I cope with childbirth?? I am usually a strong cookie so I just cannot believe all of you go through that several times. You are all stronger than me!!! How is little one today?? I am sure every single contraction was worth it.

Thanks for your reply. I was very curious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    mum3...I must agree with Jamison, it is refreshing to hear a birth story that is positive! Pitty about the video, but it sounds like you had the birth captured frame by frame anyway, good on you! Are you getting some sleep?

Jamison...Babe, it is alllll worth it in the end, when you have that baby in your arms every little bit of pain just melts away! I hope your turn comes soon, you will be a great mum.

Katt...How are those wedding plans coming? Are you still killing your self at the gym?

Iris...How are you my love? Hope you are travelling along ok.

Pls...How are the bubs? Are you recovering well?

afm...Nothing, not a thing to tell

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all?

Jamison, welcome back, it's great to hear that you had a great time in new york. wow your thinking of putting two in next transfer i'm not that game knowing my luck I would end up with twins . and must is right, you do forget the pain i was lucky for mine i didnt have to push for long and that was the easiest part and less painful i think i only had four pushes for both of them and they were out. and you will be a great mum hopefully your year is next year especially if a weight has been lifted off you and your not as stressed.

mcshad, I hope you get your scan soon to see your little one. its always nice seeing them on the scans doing there own little things. do you know what your having? (i've got a bad memory, stupid hormones). yes we still are going back for number 2 next year tho it will be a bit later now, westmead informed us we have to go back thru the drs again and do all the tests again just to use our frozen ones and they said just to get a referral for another ivf cycle as well just in case. Tho cause we have the wedding and now we are also going to canada and alaska for a month after we are married the ivf will be when we get back.

Mum3, congrats on the birth of your little boy and glad it was a easy birth for you my first two were natural i wish i could have natural.

must, wedding plans sux so undecided on a dress everything i try looks horrible and yes i'm still goin to the gym tho i got a lovely gastro bug on the weekend so havent been tho i will probably go tonite and i have my nasty trainer tomorrow apparently his working on a harder form of punishment now he thinks im getting fitter therefore has to work me harder . anything new with you and your lot?

pls, i hope you and your bubs are doing well.

iris, how are things going for you?

luv, how are you and your little man going?

hi to everyone else ive missed, sorry i havent been on sooner i keep forgeting my password and lock myself out then ompy starts or wants something

afm, not much to tell, still doing the gym thing, over wedding planning, but highlight now is the trip to canada and alaska for a month after the wedding. we had a choice of there or to travel europe but we figure europe will always be there but alaska may not the way more animals are becoming extinct and the ice is melting so we chose to go there, it was a very hard choice to make it still is im still debating my choice. Baby kevin (ompy) is doing well its hard to believe his 6 mths old in a few weeks, time goes fast.

take care everyone
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison - you will need to take DH with you to NYC next time you go there is pleanty of things to keep him busy while you shop. I know if my DH had a choice he would go tomorrow. Im so glad your at a stage where your stress free and relaxed, it really does make a big difference. You never know you could be surprised. Bub is really good, she is kicking and punching like Mike Tyson and Tim Cahill , but im enjoying the feeling. And since its been 5 weeks since my last scan im really excited that were going to see her again tomorrow. I seem to worry heaps about movement and am very concious of it, if i dont feel her for 5-6 hours i get frazzled and panic, but soon after she lets me know shes ok. I have the DR and maternity ward on speed dial just in case.

I know im mad and shouldn't worry but I do and still think of what happened to the Twins every day and think what could have been. One day I will be comfortable to explain the whole story of what happened to them....till then im going to keep baking this little princess and have my angel babies look after us.

Mum3 - I think it is policy for most hospitals no to allow video, I was never game enough with the boys but think i will have DH take some photos of this birth considering it will be my last. You also give me hope of not having to get stitches I had them with both my boys as well, but this bump of mine is very big and im thinking OMG, will be asking Ob tomorrow.

Must - my boys are getting excited as well, i thought they would brush it off but my youngest especially just cant wait and asks every day how choochie is. lol I cant wait for them to finally meet this bub to see how they interact with her. PS....I too am wishing my days away, how bad are we.

Katt - glad you havent changed your mind about #2 but very surprised you have to do a full cycle when you have frosties . FET's are so much easier and cheeper especially if your doing a natural FET. Hope our plans for the wedding come together soon and all you have to worry about is the day then. lol.

AFM - ive never been so excited to see a Dr befor but Ob appt tomorrow, and that will bring with it diabeties test, plus another BT for my thyroid and best of all an US.

got to go, but a big hello to everyone else here, ta ta.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ladies,ive been slack at posting i know but just so tired then i tried the other nite & the bloomin pc battery died half way so i threw a tanty & said stuff it then tried the next day & the forum was down for maintenance so thought its all a omen to get me to rest instead im sure of it.

Ok so twins are 16 days old today & an update.... lily is now weighing 1050g & is on 1ml of breastmilk 2 hrly.She is being dressed as of today on lil premmie dresses as well.Weve had cuddles on mon & again today.Shes grown heaps she doesnt really scare me anymore untill she has brady's & hers are the more severe ones,she needs alot of stimulation to snap her out of it.She breaths reguarly & quickly then just decides to hold her breath... we all joke she loves to play games & watch the nurses run to poke her... just like her dad likes playing games & he reckons hes gonna chuck a brady at their 21st.... & see how they like them.As for Lachlan.... not so good He was put back on the ventilators early hrs this morning... horrible phone call that was at some ungodly hr but he seems to be resting alot better & not struggling nearly as much to breath.He was losing weight because struggling to breath was taking ALL his energy into that so hopefully a few days on the that again he'll be rested enough to cope with CPAP again & milk again. As for me im doing well,tired as expected but ceasar healing lovely now,doesnt stop me from doing much at all,im back driving too,dr said i can when i feel upto it its just the insurance company wont pay up if i have a ccident without a letter from the dr but when do i find the time for that lol my hips ache come late arvo/nite used to having that extra weight in there i guess. Only 3kg's & im back to pre pregnancy weight have the slighest bump left which is sad but good.Im feeling good though,expressing 3hrly but hospital want me to up it to 2hrly.... bloomin milking machine i am.Visitors have gone till my DD & DS arrive next wed for 1 week so trying to get in some sort of routine but thats sooo not easy.By the time you express,rush to the hospital spend like 3-4 hrs there in the morn then get home for more expressing & trying to fit in lunch before next express its hard.Then were back at the hosp at night so DH can see "Muscles" & "Princess" although ive nicknamed her bubbles cause thats all she does is blow bubbles & mess herself up.

Hope everyone well,i have had a lil read back but brain is so dead to try & remember personals i must get dinner on so were not eating too late & can get up the hospital to see bubbas with dh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    katt - nice to hear from you. I am sure it is all worth it in the end and I am sure I will find out about labour first hand someday.I know what you mean about putting two back as I feel the same. I think, knowing my luck, i will get the double whammy too!!Oh well, if it happens, it happens. Only four pushes huh?? Well I hope I have the same experience!! How is the little one??

mcshad - for the scan tomorrow. I am sure you are enjoying every single kick and punch!! You will speak about the twins when you feel ready and I am sure everyone understands. I can understand your concerns when she is still but hey, they have to relax sometimes right? Having said that, I think I would be the same as you. DH wants to go to New York too and he was a little jealous although he will not EVER admit it. I prefer he stays home to be honest as he came to London with me once for work and he whinged about carrying the shopping bags the whole time.

must - I know it will all be worth it but sometimes I wonder if I should be a mum as I will surely teach him or her some BAD habits. I am neurotic, anal and a perfectionist so I worry I will make my child the same. I over think everything and stress myself out and I worry I will be one of those over protective parents and smother the poor child. I cannot even stand to watch my nephews vomiting and I worry about someone picking on them blah blah blah and they are not even mine!! Jeez Louise. How have you been feeling??

AFM....supposed to be working AGAIN. I am going to pass out before December 24 when I finish work for annual leave. I just gotta get through the next 6 weeks and then YAY!! One whole month off!!WOOHOO!!!! I could not be more excited about it. I have worked for 3 weeks straight and I am buggered. I need a day off. My sister is mighty miffed about me working on the weekend as I have been postponing and postponing taking her shopping to get her a long overdue bday prezzie. I didn't even have the guts to tell her I have to postpone this weekend as well so I told Mum to tell her!! Coward!!

Anyway, hope everyone is well.

Love always XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls well ive managed to read everything thats going on but can only remember half of it
    WOW all these new babies its just wonderful to hear.

Mcshad&Must...I was just like u both when I was PG. I went crazy if I couldnt feel my babies. My little girl always had me scared out of my mind. I think the worry is cause there IVF bubbas and its like a world of the unknown. After my 1st IVF and lossing my DD'S twin I was so scared. Let me tell u girls the worry doesnt stop there once there born. You'll be up checking them every 10 minutes like I do. But atleast you can sit there an watch them and worry lol.

Jamison...Oh wonderful news darl for your next transfer. A new year a Fresh cycle and a fresh start sound like a great way to get UTD HEHEHE!! Like everyone else has said 2 chances is better then one. And so wat if you get twins you sound like your up for the challenge. You dont have any other kids so having twins first you know no different you will be a great mummy. But once u have had one baby then have twins u sure feel the differance!!!! Twins are awesome but routine is a must have. You sound like u have a great family behind u that will support u and DH every step of the way. I SAY JUMP IN FEET FIRST

As for my bundles of joy I just love them more and more each and everyday. Sure im flatout most of the time but I truely wouldnt have it any other way. Ally and Piers are just so happy and are so good. We are at the hair pulling, pinching, scratching and kicking stage lol its so funny. They dont mean to do it but one gets in the way of the other. Its to cute, I so dont want them to grow up.
    Ive really been struggling with trying to except the fact that my having babies days are over so its like another part of my life over. Its sad and hard to take.
    Anyways girls I better go get the rest of the kids into bed DF is at Metallica concert so Im on 100% duties tonight.
    Take care xxx mwah

Thanks
    Reviews
    8isenough - well I have to worry about right now is hanging out the washing (which I am none to pleased about mind you...I am NO domestic goddess let me tell you.I find every little piece of housework a waste of time yet I cannot stand to see a spot of dirt) So glad to hear your bubbas are doing so well. I am sure they are bringing you many laughs and much joy. I can understand your struggle with the baby days being over. I know I would be the same. I know what you mean about me having twins and not knowing any different. That's EXACTLY what my Mum says although she has been trying to change my mind lately. Her idea is that it's better to have two separate attempts just so you don't grieve doubley if the double transfer doesn't work. My philosophy is that they either will or won't work each time so why not transfer two at the same time?? You will get the grief either way if it doesn't work. You could also get double the joy!!DH and Mum have both been trying their best to talk me outta this and I told them, "I know what's best for me and the time has come to do this. I know it". They both agree that I would not cope with twins (how is that for a vote of confidence?) I tell them, I thought I would not be able to but after thinking it through ALOT, I know I would just cope as I would have no choice and I would not know anything but having twins. Besides, instant family!! I don't want more than two anyway so I might as well get it over with in one shot right?? At least my friend at work is on my side. She says she wishes she had twins to get it done at the one time. hahhahaa Although I am sure after being UTD once, I would be hanging to go back for more!!! You will back me up on that one I am sure!!! Much love to you and the little ones. You really seem to LOVE motherhood and it inspires me. I know they can be naughty and they worry you from day dot onwards but it's so worth it right??

pls -I am sorry I missed your post the other day. I am glad Lily is doing well in her little premmie outfits.Seems like she is already using her womanly wiles to get some attention!! I am also sorry that Lachlan is having a bit of a rough time.I am sure he is just conserving all his energy to grow big and strong and chase all the ladies when the time comes. I wish you all well and hope to hear of the say when the bubbas come home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    "This touches my foot the first icy cobblestones, ran aWOW Gold sense of fear through my already trembling limbs. I could have a presence, powerful and evil RuneScape Gold, hidden in the darkness to feel toBuy WOW Gold me. I carefully rounded the corner, and was a Hit. gush of hot, sulfur-smelling air, it was to crack a sound bone and cartilage, that my stomach dropped then my eyes adjusted and I saw it a massive demon sitting in front ofWOW Power Leveling a blood-smeared stone door and feast on the bodies of my fallen brothers. It was at that moment I raised my ax and be ready forAion Gold revenge and death responsibility that I gave the place the name it now bears ... the dungeons of DaemonAion Leveling. "