+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison - so wonderful to hear from you. I just knew you would love new york, its such a wonderful people filled place and so much to do that you dont have time to be bored or worried. I got to the top of the empire state building but saw the building move and had to be taken straight back down, I told DH to stay there for as long as he likes. for you transferring 2, i think its a wonderful idea at least that way you will have 2 chances of concieving. I so want you to be UTD i wish i wish it happens soon for you.

Tired of 4 - how you feeling after your opp. Hope all has settled and your almost recovered. Then you can start again

to everyone else. just a sort one from me, im really nervous as my ob has been sice and instead of my 2-3 weekly visits, it would have been 5 weeks next thursday. I dont like leaving it this long not one little bit, im at the stage where im not sleeping properly cas i need to feel "choochie" move.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison...Long time no see! I'm glad you had a good time on your trip, must have been nice to get away form the boss for that long! I'm so happy that your going to transfer 2 this time, like Mschad said, twice the chance!

Mschad...I'm hearin ya about needing to feel bub moving all the time! I even go as far as to poke my belly till he gets sick of it & kicks me! I just can't relax with this pregnancy, i will just be glad when he's here all safe & sound! Why so long between OB visits? Mayby he thinks your going along so well you don't need to go as often?

Pls...I love the photo's of your little ones, they are just beautiful! How are you going pain wise now? I hope your being able to relax a litte with your visitors there in between trips to the hospital.

afm...Still nothing much to report, BP still going well, my sugar is up a little so will have the dreaded GTT next week some time, but i'm not too worried about that. We are having a few problems in the naming department thou! I think he will just be baby X!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Every one!

Jamison - welcome it is great to hear you had a good trip and are now home. I agree with what you said start thinking what is best for you, transfering 2 gives you double the chance....dont i know that...lol. Good luck!

Pls- how are you and the little bubbas doing i hope you are all well, how is hubby coping with it all.

Must - good to hear you are doing well and your blood pressure is easing. We were a little stuck on the name department we have had the boys name picked out for a while but the girls name i had to many but we have finally setlled on one. I hope your GTT goes well.

AFM - i went to my ob on monday and all was good blood pressure fine though i keep getting cramps in the lower right side of my belly and he said not to be concerned, but it is always there like a cramp in the leg. Has any one else experienced this? I have my 24 week scan on the 26th Novmeber and now on fortnightly visits.

well take car all and hi to everyone i misses

Thanks
    Reviews
    Must - oops spelling was out yesterday, my Ob has been sick, my original app was 28/10. We just want to see chooch again to ease our minds. I know silly me can feel her move but nice to have the reassurance from the US and Ob. Im hearing you about the name thing, still not sure what to name her I like "Harper" but he hates it and wont consider it, couple of others on our list are "Addison" "Tara" "Amber" or "Tamara" very hard to choose, but im sure when she makes her entrance to this world we will know when we see her. I HOPE!!!

Iris - I had cramps for about 2-3 weeks just under my belly from 18-20 weeks sometimes so bad i couldnt walk or move, and my Ob said the same, just the uterus stretching. LOL

Katt - so glad kevin is going ok, and the docs are happy with him. Good luck on the wedding plans. You still keen on transferring again next year or are you going to wait a bit longer?

Gem - believe it girl, little mirical babies are born from IVF, ICSI thanks to our FS every day. Only they are that much more special as they were wanted and planned and specially selected, and we had to go through the ups and downs to get them.

AFM - I seem to be waiting and watching for those kicks whenever my mind isnt active. Im 25 weeks and think my GTT test is due and also think i need a BT soon and a groth scan around 28 weeks. Watch out Matthew(Ob) your going to be in for a long visit with me next week. All that plus a scan which i think i will insist on if he doesn't offer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    well finally managed to get on here, get on facebook do a bit then Lachy wakes up for a feed!!

I went in for the induction on 26/10. 830 the Ob put the gel on my cervix, said my cervix was completely closed. then i went and walked up and down the steps for the next 3hrs with short breaks in between. started getting light contractions at 1125 all over the place 2nd one 10mins later then got 3 in 10mins. 1.30 Ob came back said your only 2cm dilated, I can either put on more gel or i can rupture the membranes. I said break my waters (wanted to have the midwife that was on duty still there and she finished at 330) anyway after a very painfull experience of him breaking my waters the contractions came on at full speed so between a contraction we raced down to the delivery suite. I was on the birthing ball to start with but they couldnt get a proper reading with the monitor so got me up on the bed, i refused to lie down so we sat the bed at a 90degree angle and got the stirrups out so I could anchor my feet against them, Lachlan was born at 3.15 weighing in at 7lb2oz. He was put straight up onto my belly. I used a little bit of gas but mainly the hypno birthing, where you breathe the baby down etc. I was the talk of the maternity ward, all the midwives kept coming in saying how in control I was etc.
    All I can say is it was perfect, yeah was full on going from 2-10cm and delivering in under 2hrs but I was there the whole way. Had a student midwife in there and she was taking photos for me (werent allowed to video the birth) so I also got to see all of it afterwards.
    All i was concerned about was "did i need stitches" they told me I had to wait for the Dr to check that out!! he kinda didnt make it back in time, but he was there to deliver the placenta, which was very big and apparantly very healthy. But nope didnt need stitches and what a difference that makes to your recovery. I had lots with my other two boys all those years ago and was in agony for weeks. Afterpains were a shocker, which they say gets worse with each pregnancy, apparantly one lady had her 4th child and was in so much pain they had to give her pethadine for the pain!!!.

Sorry I havent done any personals but i've read all your well wishes and thankyou for them all.

Pls glad the twins are going well, where do you have the pics???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum3...It sounds like the perfect birth to me, but you didn't mention DH, was he there? Are you getting much sleep? You sound like your still on , what do the boys think about their little brother?

Iris...Names are so hard to pick when your kids get older, we not only have 6 boys already but lots & lots of their friends, so there are heaps of names i love but would never use because of my son's friends are always over & would get a huge head swell!

McShad...I love Harper, i think it is a beautiful name, i had picked Mackenzie Grace for this baby if he had of been a pink one, but my DH wouldn't even think about Harper either.

Katt...I hope your wedding plans are coming together, no matter what you do just relax & enjoy it, my first anniversary is coming up next week end, it seems like a life time ago but we had the best time & will cherish our memories forever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    must-yes DH was there and one of my very closest friends (she flew in from Alice for the birth)my ds decided not to come in and my sis brought him straight up for me. He walked in, straight over to me (still in delivery room) with his arms out. he is a great big bro.
    My other DS is in the territory so wont see him till jan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum3...I'm so glad that DH was there, i was sure that was the reason that you where being induced early. My boys are so looking forward to this baby, it's funny when they are older, when i had my other babies they where all little n just took it in there stride but this time they want to know every thing & love looking at the baby clothes at the shops. I'm feeling so fuzzy atm with all these babies being born on here, i'm busting to get to March when my little man arrives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    must-yes I know exactly what you mean. I also had my two sisters that had already had their babies before me and I'd been trying for longer. I just wanted him born already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    mcshad - hi love. Yep NYC was an awesome experience and I cannot wait to go back and I am sure I will. DH seems a little jealous though. I was freezing my butt off at the top of The Empire State Building. Strangely enough it was like 25 degrees when I was in NYC but of course it was cold up that high. I was kinda amazed how far away The Statue of Liberty was though. I wanted to take a ferry to get a closer look but didn't have enough time. Thanks for your wishes. It will happen when the time is right I guess BUT now considering I just had the weight of the world lifted off my shoulders (LONG story) I think my stress levels will be down and maybe something will happen. How have you been? Tell me everything. I have been out of the loop for so long!!

Iris - thanks for your message also. It's high time I thought about what I want and not what everyone else wants (including hubby!!) I see so many twins amount here!! It's a little scary for me but I can see how well everyone copes so I am calmed by that.

mum3 - gald to hear little Lachy is doing well and praise the lord you did not need stitches. Why were you not allowed to video the birth? That's something I would consider doing and I don't get why they wouldn't allow it.

Must - yes it was awesome to get away from the boss lady for a bit. I did not want to come back to her though!! I have to admit she has been soooo nice to me lately. I don't know what got into her but I will take it all in my stride and see when the beast is awaken again. I will take you to New York with me next time okay?? Then I will teach you the true art of power shopping. What you do is, bust your butt to get all the work out of the way, then leave the rest of the day to shop for yourself. Fun, fun FUN!!I could write a book on how to fill a suitcase in a few short hours!! How have you been feeling this weekend??

AFM...guess I better go to bed as I have alot of work on this week. I just never learn. I stay up all hours and wonder why I struggle to get through the day. My boss has been on the phone to me this weekend telling me catch up on my rest as I cannot have a day off for the rest of the year YET she sent me out to get some more equipment to work from home on the weekends. Oh well, keeps me outta trouble I guess.

Have a great week everyoneXXX