+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls...I'm so glad to hear your bub's are doing well, they are great weights for twins! I'm not looking forward to the C/S, but the prize is worth the pain. I hope today is a better day for you
    Mum3...Congratz on the birth of your little boy, you must be over the moon for him to finally be here. Can't wait to here the details of the birth!

I hope every one else is doing okay for a Wednesday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls... congrats on the birth of your precious little twins Lachlan & Lily

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum3iwish ... congrats on the safe arrival of your new son Lachlan Mackenzie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls - C/S is the one thing i hope i dont have to have as i have been watching to many birth stories on foxtell adn i dont like the look of them. I hope the pain doesnt last to for you and you are getting stronger and stronger everyday for those little bubbas, it is good to hear they are doing well.

Mum 3 - congrats on your little prince cant wait to see a photo.

Katt - i was so tired by the end of the baby shower and then had to back it up to be god parents at my nieces Christening what a week end, your little man must be growing fast how old is he now. Good luck with your wedding plans they are lovley to organise but stressfull too....

hello to every one else enjoy the afternoon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls - CONGRATULATIONS! Hope all is going well with your little people and that you are travelling along nicely too x

Mum2iwish - CONGRATULATIONS to you too! Hope all is well with you and bub x

It is so nice to see that little people do get created from all the hard work everyone goes through with IVF. Hope to hear about more little ones coming into the world!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies how are you all?

pls, the photo of you and one of your twins is so beautiful. i'm glad to hear they are both doing well

iris, i bet you were beat by the end of it thats alot to take on when your pregnant. our little man is now 22 weeks old his getting so big so fast

mum3, congrats on the birth of your litlte boy i hope you and bub are doing well

hi everyone else i hope you are all doing well

wow what a week with all these bubs born. my sil had a little boy yesterday born by emergency ceaser he was down in the birth canal and decided to turn and tore her bowl open then when they were doin the ceaser they cut her bladder the poor thing was totally in the wars but a healthy boy atleast 7pd2 yesterday tho i think its going to be a long recovery for my sil

take care everyone
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    congratulations mum3 x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ladies well came home thursday morning.All going great.Had typical case of the blues friday (wasnt nice day) but that has all subsided thankfully.Bubbas are doing really well,1 wk old today & have made that milestone with very little hiccups.NICU head Dr said "if he knew what he knows about the twins & he was their parents,hed be very proud" made me well up with tears... cause we are proud & there soldiering on quite well. Today they getting weighed,length & head measurements done & tonight i get my 1st cuddle with lachlan Tomoz grandparents start arriving so least then i can get to the hospy each morning as well & see them twice a day.

Hope everyone well.

Mum3iwish- hope your lil lachlan settling in nicely & you healing well.

Mustbcrazy-how things with you...all going along ok??

Katt-Hows the wedding plans,having success?

Tired of 4- hope your healing nicely too & must feel great not having those pains again.

Gem-thanks for the congrats.

Berniee-How are you travelling along lovely??

Thinking of anyone ive missed,cause i know i have..... bran dead at the moment.Dh asked when will i get my brain back said i wont its gone for as long as i am breastfeeding lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all?

pls, great to hear that the twins are doing well. I know what you mean by the blues it makes it hard when you have to leave them at the hospital and you go home. hopefully they wont be in there for long . as for the wedding plans ive basically given up on the dress lol i think everything looks crap on me and im killing myself at the gym and the weight isnt budging. we are having our ceremony the same place you got married but our reception will be on hope island gold coast. Great news again on the twins doing so well hang in there

hi to everyone else i hope you are all doing well

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mcshad - Yay a little girl…..the kiwi fruit little girl. Hahaha
    8isenough - I cannot believe little bubs are 6 months. Time flies.
    Katt - best of luck with the wedding plans. I know how hard they can be. I was lucky that DH planned the reception and what is strange is that I am a stickler for detail and it is amazing that I let him do that!!! I look back and think, it doesn’t matter where you have it or what the cake looked like as you will always think it was perfect anyway.
    Berniee - sounds like your little princess is doing well.
    Mum3 - a HUGE congrats on your little bundle. Must will tell you how much I love the name Mackenzie. Lachlan is gorgeous also. I wish him all the best as he begins his life.
    Pls - gee you really gave us all a fright. I heard what was happening with you even though I was not online and I was worried. I am so so soooo glad to hear Lachlan and Lily are doing well. I LOVE the name Lily as several people here will know. I am just so glad all went well. Congrats to you and your family XXXXX I am just so glad all is well. Big kisses to the little ones XXXXXX I can understand the doc would be proud. They are little troopers!!

Must - keep that pregnancy being uneventful!! Any news on the name??
    AFM….well just got back from NYC and I LOVED it. I want to live there. What was I worried about??? It was an awesome experience. I took myself up to the Empire State Building and saw the Statue of Liberty. It sounds strange, but I was in awe and I had an awakening. I realized I have been a door mat and I need to stand up for myself more. I don’t know if I told you all but I think we will transfer two next time (as much as Mum and DH are trying to talk me out of it). I will wait until next year though.

Wishing you all well. Missed you girls