+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls - Best Wishes for your C/S - will be thinking of you and hoping it all goes smoothly xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum3...I wish you all the best for the birth & just wanted to say what a pleasure it has been to go thru this pregnancy journey with you. Please keep us updated with bub if your not too sleep deprived! lol

Pls...Well you should have those babies by now, i hope all is well. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum3 - all the best with your soon to be new addition, hope the birth goes well for you.

Pls - we are praying for you and the family. I hope all has gone well take it easy looking forward to an update.

Thanks
    Reviews
    update on pls-
    Lachlan born 2.07pm weighing 900g and Lily born 2.08pm weighing 950g. All doing ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    PLS...I have been thinking of you and your babies all day..I am so happy that they are doing ok.

AFM...I am slowly getting there...I hate this sitting around and not being able to do anything when i can see what has to be done...Dh and i have been talking and we have decided that we might wait until the new year start another cycle so that i can give my body more time to heal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congradulations plz !!!

Mum3iwish - yey finally time to meet your little fella - cant wait to see photos of him !!
    Hope you have a quick as pain free birth as possable hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies how are you all?

Pls, congrats on the birth of your two precious little ones. I hope the get big quick and grow and do well. wow i thought my little man was early i guess your little girl wanted out. I know you have a tough long road til there home and i wish you and your family the best

mum3, wow not long now for you also i hope all goes well for you and your little one

gem, your finally on your long journey lets hope you get good results first go

must, great to hear your having a particularly normal uneventful pregnancy n is going beautifully. like you i dont go on other threads or on facebook

berniee, great to hear your little girl is going great

tierd, any news on how long you have to wait to start your ivf cycle after your opp

iris, your a trooper, pregnant with twins and organising your sisters baby shower its great to hear that you had a great day

afm, no news just organising wedding crap, my sil gets induced thursday so hopefully i will be a aunty again by the end of the week

pls, sending you lots of prayers and my thoughts are with you and your family

take care ladies
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    update for mum3iwish- Lachlan Mackenzie born 3:15pm Weighing in at 7pd2oz. both Mums n Bubs doing ok. Congrats on his safe arrival Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi everyone, yes its like 3:30am I am laying here awake trying to get on top of the pain b4 it does me. were doing ok id forgotten how much caesars hurt but Bubs doing great last nite. Lachlan has attitude they all reckon which will pull him through n lily is so placid just takes it all in her stride but has to b rubbing something prob gets that from me either my foot rubs against something or i rub something soft ie blanky we can steal each others things lol apart from that all going well think im home fri or sat then MIL FIL fly in next Tues then my B mum fri so looking forward to that. My youngest 2 kids want to fly up asap as well so all good news from me. hope everyone else doing ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum3iwish - well done on the safe arrival of your new son Lachlan Mackenzie. Wishing you all the best.

Pls - your such a trooper, strong and resourceful. Thanks so much for updating us on mum3iwish especially when you have your hands full already. well done to you