+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tired...I'm so glad your op went well, key hole is so good, you'll be jumping out of your skin in no time, after about 2 weeks i felt great & knowing that your not going to get that awful pain again is wonderful! Full steam ahead now for your cycle

Gem...You & DH must be getting so excited! I know that feeling of looking forward to AF for the first time in your life, it's strange eh? I'm hoping your IVF journey is short & sweet.

Luv...Thanks for the update, i hope all is well on your end. Xx

Mschad...Thank you also, this is the only thread i read or post on & i don't have face book so thank you for updating us on Pls.

Mum3...Not long now, i hope you do get to have the drug free birth that your hoping for, i hope you can get comfortable with that back of yours for the last few days. How long will DH be home after bub is born?

Afm...Nothing, boring, but you know what, that's exactly how i like it! I want the rest of this pregnancy to go just like that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello lovelies,

Well today started off good & relaxing then turned to cr@p very very quickly which i then had a usual melt down.All was calm & obs were doing ok then the nurses decided to change my rooms so i am with another ante-natal lady rather then being with new mums & bubs.So i thought i'll go the loo prior to moving..... well the amniotic fluid had gone green.... so instant melt down.Could be of 2 things infections starting or lil lily had pooed in her sack...??? So rushed off to Birth suite upstairs for more bloods,monitoring etc... for few hrs & saw OB again & she said she's ok with it at the moment.She's worried about my pulse dropping.Going to toilet n showering nearly kills me.... heart rate goes into overdrive every time.Takes me a while to settle back down after each trip. Dh was lovely today & bought me a wireless dongle thing so i have a few hrs access before he comes to take it back home later as i dont trust leaving the pc here at night.So anyway after my scary morning the afternoon hasnt been too bad....till the next scare & pending day. I told the nurses i would be ok if theyd give me adate like say next wed or thurs but this waiting,waiting & scares is just doing my head in.Bubs are 26weeks tomoz... scan again next week.Im meant to be on bloods taken every 3 days but theyve taken 4 vials each day.I have had my canula changed to the other hand so its now bandaged up & ive got bruises everywhere from all these needles,will be so plsd to never have another needle ever again.Im actually looking forward to the ceasar so i wont be prodded any longer & can just heal.We went & saw lachlan & lily's beds in NICU but if they get over the 1kg mark then they wont actually go into the NICU only into the special care unit.My gosh the nappies were something that would fit onto a barbie no joke... i was so amazed.

Thank you for all your well wishes.... i wouldnt wish this on even my worst enemy...our little girl is going to be a very precious thing especially after all this heartache she puts us through.I am very plsd this is my last ever pregnancy,it makes the others look like easy peasy,which they were anyway but lil lily is keeping us on our toes believe me.

Hope everyone well,i have some catching up to do & can do it now Yippeee

Tiredof4-glad your op went well.... bring on your next cycle hey & a bfp & a easy pregnancy to follow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls...My DS was born at 26 weeks 17 years ago, he is now 17, doing fantasticly well at school, has his learners, & is the a very handome & funny boy, he weighed 760gms at birth & never looked back. So just a little encouragment for you that not all prem's have problems, he doesn't even have glasses! I hope things stay stable for a few more days, but i do understand you just wanting it to be over & done with. Good luck, i'm glad your back in touch with us, i've really been worried

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    Pls ...I am thinking and praying all is going well with you and your little ones
    Gem ... Congrats befor you know it you will be on the path to pill popping sniffing and injecting
    Tired .... I wish you a speedy recovery and a speedy start to your next IVF cycle my the time fly by
    Must... thats so great that everything is going well for you a little man
    Mcshad.... a little girl how wonderful congrats
    Iris...You must be over the moon! Wow, i can't believe all the boy/girl twins

mum3iwish....Ohhh not long now at all.How excitting being so close I had swollen feet after i had Maddy my feet got that big they killed me and they said it can take up to 2 weeks for them go down so feet up and stay off them as much as pos.

Hi everyone else

Well my princess is now 6mths and just started rolling going backwards on her tummy , she is just getting over her first cold so she has been real cuddlie and full of loves.
    take care everyone xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls - all the best, hope your little ones can wait a little longer. Sounds like you are being well looked after.

Thanks to everyone for your well wishes - I am very keen to get things going. Wish I was more patient!! But as you all say, I'll be popping pills, sniffing and injecting before I know it.

Good luck to everyone xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls - It looks like you will have to take each day as it comes, I had a friend who had her son at 26 weeks and i seen him yesterday he is now 5.5 months old and just precious he is doing really well, so chin up your lil lilly & Lachlan will be just as precious. Rest up take it easy.

Held my sister baby shower yesterday her and her partner were so overwhelmed, it was a great day but by 4pm i had balloon feet and had to lay down, Off to christening today and then hope fully a good night sleep.

take care all

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm very excited to just had to post again - AF arrived this morning so I am now popping pills! Happened a little earlier than expected so it was a lovely surprise. In another 2 weeks I'll be sniffing Synarel. Feel like my journey has really begun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Well only 2 more sleeps till induction day, i just cant wait. I am sooooo uncomfortable. made some little choc cakes so my son has stuff to take to school, did the washing repacked my hospital bag, bought some snack for hospital. I think i'm ready. We are goin into cairns tomorrow morn sometime and will spend the night at a hotel, got a really good deal through work $50 room instead of $200 so bargain i reckon. We have to be at the hospital at 7am for monitoring etc then the gel goes on around 745 so fingers crossed my body remembers what it has to do and starts doing it.

Pls hope those bubs are hangin in.

everone else thanks for the well wishes. I will have the laptop at the hospital with me so hopefully will get a chance to post on here for yas.

XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    update on pls, having a c/section after 1pm today. If you believe, please pray. I have told her all our thoughts are with her.

mum3, I hope everything goes well for you and your little boy.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pls....Just popping in to wish u all the luck in the world. Thinking and praying for u and those bubbas
    Im sure your scared as hell sofor u xxxx