+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Advice & Chat on IVF or Tubal ligation reversal #7

plsjust1more - Im good hun, bout to go to qld for a weeks holiday tomorrow yey then come back and i turn 32 yrs old (arggg) I hate getting older ....
    How are you ???
    Congrats on one of each hun great news...

Honor Grace Born 8 - 9 -10 weighing 6 pound 3 and 47cm long ...
    Check out Nae's facebook page for lots of pictures, she is soooo beautifull - making me very very clucky .....

Hope everyone else is going great ....
    and big wow to mum3iwish - love your belly picture - not long now hun ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ivfjuly10 For This Useful Post:

Mom2TwoDSs  (01-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ivfjuly-hope the weather stays nice for your qld holiday.I know up here in nrth qld & being pregnant im struggling already with the heat,the house seem to heat up from about 2pm on..... bummer i havent got Nae on FB so missing out on seeing the photos.Sounds like bubs was a good weight though,hoping these arent much over 6pd that would be good for a change,slightly smaller bubsDont worry about getting older we all are... even kids lol
    Have a great hol & a great bday too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Boy oh boy…it seems like blink and you’ll miss it in here!!

I cannot believe Nae had her little girl. A HUGE congrats to you Nae and family. Love the name by the way. I am sure she will bring you as much joy always as she did the day she was born.

Iris - I am certainly out of the loop as I do not recall you being UTD!! Your avatar pic is amazing.

Pls - wow! One of each. That is just awesome news. I hope you are well and baby 1 and baby 2 are behaving themselves. I am not looking forward to that full bladder scan though. ARGGHHH. I had to have a few for other reasons and I was in tears from the pain and called anyone who would listen to whine about how much I needed to pee!! You are a stronger woman than me!!

Katt - thanks for remembering me even though I have been AWOL for quite some time. Glad to hear Kev is doing so well. How have ou been doing??

Luv - hi my love. …and how did you know I was still lurking?? I would lurk for all of 5 minutes and this thing would cut off and I would give up. How are you doing there??

8isenough - Your avatar pic is so beautiful. Seems I am always saying that to you huh??? I am sure you don’t get much time to post but for good reason!! How are the little ones doing??

mcshad - hi lovely. How are you doing??

Must - my naughty girl. You just cannot behave yourself huh? I am glad to hear DH and the kids are helping you out with dinner. That’s so sweet. You have had some ups and downs. I just know you will come out victorious on the other side.

Anyone heard from Emma?? I have been thinking about her a lot.

AFM.. STILL not sure if this NY trip is going ahead. I am not mentioning it and hoping it will go away. ha-ha. I STILL have not called my clinic as I have not been ready to talk to them. I only wanted to call them to ask what my other options are as I am not satisfied with the responses I have been getting so far. Work is crazy and I do not really get a minute to call them BUT that is kind of an excuse as I am truly avoiding that call. I could make time but I am procrastinating BIG TIME. Oh well. The urge to call them will strike me when I am ready.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still lurking

Girls are doing great and putting on weight ..hope to have them home in the next 4 wks or so they are real ed babies and not much fusses them i hope they stay that way when they get home..everyone says they look like me ..not sure if thats a good thing or not yet ..hahaha

You hang in there hun and make sure you get those answers dont give up hope it will happen for you i know it in my heart

Do you have facebook?? if so send me a link in a PM and i'll add you to my FB

Thanks
    Reviews
    emma - hi! So glad to hear you and the girls are progressing well. I am sure it is not at all a bad thing that they look like you. I have an image of you in my mind . You know how you imagine someone just by speaking to them, or in this case typing to them?? I don't have facebook so I cannot do that one. I am hanging in here but some days I could not be bothered with it all anymore. I am sure I would not ever give up but you have moments when you need some time out from it all!! I am sure the girls will still be good babies when they get home. I am looking forward to hearing of the day when they come home. How exciting!! Time will fly and they will be home before you know it.

Oh and by the way...BUM.... my trick of not mentioning New York backfired and the boss brought it up yesterday. I told her she has to do something HUGE to convince me to go. A 500 dollar voucher like I got the one time I had a hissy about going wouldn't go astray!! She knows I hate travelling alone so she needs to come up with something out of this world!!

Again, so glad to hear things are good with you. I have been wondering about you.

take care and big kisses to the gorgeous little ones.

XXXXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies

Jamison-Hope they come up with a lovely surprise for you to help make that decision a little easier.

Well struggling with the heat up here already yesterday 30C today 31C.Can handle it till the house heats upto that at about 2pm on... then i struggle.The pool is warmer but apprehensive about going in alone while home alone Think cause im so dizzy & out of sorts its just not in my comfort zone & to add deep water... Doing less n less rnd the house... feeling guilty but its driving me nuts.I sit & think of i should go do that get upto to it get out of breath or dizzy & thats the end of that thought Dh being very undertanding he doesnt mind but i feel the outside is being very neglected, he has enough to do too without me pressuring him about anything else.

Hope everyone doing ok.Think the next 16wk5days is gonna be looong & hot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls...You poor thing! I was pregnant twice in Townsville & i hated every min of the heat, so i'm hearin ya!
    Emma...They will be home before you know it, My DS was a very easy baby after being in hospital for so long, he was already in a nice routine when i got him home, i hope your as lucky as i was Xx

Jamison...I babe! Yes my guys are being very helpful! I've been back in hospital again for 2 days so it's looking like it's going to be a long pregnancy, but i am lucky to have my DH & all my DS's to look after me

Luv... Nice to hear from you, i can't believe he has teeth! Time fly's! I'm still trusting that all will be well, just a few hurdle's to jump on the way!

afm...I've been back in hospital this week, BP is being crazy! Had my medication increased so see what happens this week! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mustbcrazy-You take care of yourself you hear me.....

Im really pee'd off the ppl buying our house just pulled out cause they didnt get their finance approved back to square one looking for a buyer again. duck duck duck......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Been MIA of sorts, just manage to read messages and when i go to post my internet drops out.

DH was home for a week but left Wed morn and wont be back now until bubs is due (or they give me an induction date) then he will be home 24hrs before hand I'm hoping about the 25th oct. Mind you its going to be a very long 6wks without seeing him.

Pls- heat hmm I'm lucky at the moment even though i really dont feel like going to work at least im in Aircon all day, every else puts on jumpers saying its cold and i'm thinking man it beautifull in here. When i say that to them i get told I dont count cause i'm pregnant and my bodies all confused (yeah that came from a man!!!)

Hi to everyone i havent personalled. I'll try and get to you tomorrow night. I'm a bit buggered tonight, didnt sleep well and seriously thinking of bed after i hang the clothes out.
    XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone how are you all?

nae, congrats on your baby girl i hope you and your little girl are doing well and are settling in nicely

luv, not good to hear that your little man isnt sleeping. im used to the no sleep now, baby kevin is almost 4 months and almost 6 wks corrected age. i cant believe how big his getting so fast its amazing how fast they grow

emma, great to hear that your little girls are doing well hang in there not long now til they come home tho i know how every day feels like its never going to end

jamison, i hope you get the trip thing sorted out or get something great out of it especially since you dont like to travel

must, hope your taking it easy and relaxing

mum3, wow thats going to be tough without dh around hopefully you will get some rest and will try and relax even tho he wont be there

pls, wow its hot up there you must be really feeling the heat especially carrying two bubs not long to go now tho every week takes forever when your preg

hi everyone else ive forgotten

afm, not much has been happening as i speak bubby is doing his usual and wanting all the attention. im still reading all the posts i just dont post all the time my internet is slow. my step father had a huge heart attack to ive been busy cheuffering my mum back and forth to the hospital mind you they live 2 hrs away and i had to go get her and bring her down to our place since he got flown down to brisbane hospital. uhm so no gym for me this week it feels like the weight just doesnt want to come off. dd starts to get her braces next week went to school camp and came back sick and had a week off school other then that life is going along

gotta go take care
    angela