+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi team pink - nice to meet you! I have sent you a private message. hope you are well

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jellybean07 For This Useful Post:

team pink  (29-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all....

As I said a while back I am new to the area and would love to meet some of you! I am due in October and team pink I am also an "older" mum

I am pm a few of you so sopefully will meet you soon....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fionae For This Useful Post:

team pink  (29-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi have just discovered this tread!!!
    My name is Rhoda and I'm 29 and live in Secret Harbour with my DH, DD1 who is 3.5yrs DS who is 18months and DD2 who is 6 months.
    Am really keen to meet some new people who live in the area!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey Rhoda I would love to meet up with you....

maybe we should organise a group meet up? any suggestions of where and when? I am free most of the time!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone - a meet-up sounds good - Mondays or Thursdays are good for us. How about Lark Hill Park? or the Rockingham Foreshore? Or anywhere else - whatever suits everyone. Look forward to meeting you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think a meet up is a great idea!
    Mon Wed or thursdays work best for me there is a really good park in rockingham its not far from the hoyts cinemas and they have both a big kids and a little kids play area. and there is also lots of shade there too but I am easy so just name the place and the time and I'll be there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I posted awhile back before I moved here from NZ. I moved to Baldivis a couple of weeks ago and am keen to come along to meet some other mums in the area.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all...

How about we have a meet up next Monday being the 4th April? How about we go to the Foreshore park for our first meet up...I will try and get organised and make something yummy for morning tea. Oh shall we say about 9:30am but if that doesnt suit some of you we can change it...

Looking forward to meeting you all and maybe making some friends here in Rockingham, gets a bit lonely here at times!

Hope you are all having a great weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    I am 27, living in Baldivis and 30 weeks pregnant with my 1st child. I am looking for some other pregnant mums and mothers in the Baldivis/Rockingham area to share the excitement of the journey ahead with. I have requested to join your facebook group and have read up on the recent chat. You all sound great and I would love to be involved if a pregnant mum fits into the picture of get togethers. I am originally from NZ and have been living in Perth for 6 years. I am happily married and cant wait to start the next chapter of our lives when bub comes along. Hope you are all having a great weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Mumatobe...of course you are welcome. I too am pregnant but only 12 weeks but looking much more!!! Come along to our get together if you can next week.
    I am also from NZ but only been over here since May last year. I have a 17mth little girl...