+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, I am hoping I will be able to join you. I am moving to Perth from NZ on 16th February, and really want to meet some mums from around where I am going to be living. We are planning to live in either Baldivis or Rockingham.
    I have 2 DD, almost 4 years and almost 2 years, would be great to make some new friends for them to play with.
    I will look up your facebook page as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys!! I'm a new mum-to-be from Baldivis Have lived in the region for most of my life and so has my hubby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by springbaby11 View Post
    Hi guys!! I'm a new mum-to-be from Baldivis Have lived in the region for most of my life and so has my hubby.
    HI! Welcome to bubhub a congrats on your bump! There are a few of us on here from around rockingham. How much longer have you got before bubs comes?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kris! I only just had my 12 week scan yesterday, bubs is due September 13th or thereabouts, can't wait to meet him or her

I just sent a request to join the FB group too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone - I am also interested in any meet-ups - I have sent a request to the FB page. I have 2 children (4 and 2) and another due in June. Look forward to meeting more of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi. I'm on my phone atm so can't pm, but I will later maybe we can organise a meet at a park or pools or something. I will pm u when Dd goes for sleep. Anyone else interested let me know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sounds good Kris - thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello,
    I am new to the area. We have just moved here from Port Hedland! We arrived in PH from NZ in May last year. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pleased to be here and loving it already. Really want to meet some friends here in the area. Its always the hardest part but this looks like a great place to start! dd is nearly 17mths and I am due in October!
    Ill go onto the fb page too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd be happy to join a meet, but may be a little odd as I have no kids yet! Still, I don't mind

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I am moving to Baldivis in 3 weeks and would love meet any pregnant mums or mums in the area. I am due in July (am an older mum 39!!!) and have 2 daughters aged 6 & 9. We migrated from UK 20mnths ago.