+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Im new to this site and just looking to make contact with some people in the area. I am currently 22 weeks preg with my first baby (due end of march), live in baldivis and have just turned 30. It would be great to meet some people in similar situations if anyone is interested?!

Thanks
    leona

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Mandurah, Rockingham and Baldivis Chat

Hi Leona I'm in Baldivis we have 3 kiddies and I'm 29 would be interested in catching up if you want?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, sounds good I work full time and busy this weekend but free the next if that was any good for u? Or happy to meet after work but can work around you since you'll have ur hands full with 3 kids lol. We could maybe meet somewhere like steel tree cafe for a coffee if u fancy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is this thread still active? Is there anyone around the Baldivis area that would like to meet up for a coffee and a chat and get the kids together for a play? My DD is now 19months old and looking for a few friends in the area.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    I am Sal, 35 yo, live in Rockingham, due in Feb 2015 with my first bubba girl. I am new to the area and hubby does FIFO. Any ladies in the area who would like to catch up sometimes?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there guys, just found out I'm pregnant with my first. Can anyone recommend a good OB? Thanks