+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,

My name is Katie and my daughter Isabella was born sleeping in july. She was 41wks. The autopsy didn't give us any definate answers but just said my 'placenta may have started to deteriorate towards the end of pregnancy' . I am somehwere deep in the unfortunate journey of grief but decided to try again once my period came babck, I don't feel another could possibly replace my Isabella but we want to have a family so badly that i didn't want to wait.

I am about 6 weeks along and have already had 2 little panic attacks. I just wanted any advice that could be offered to help manage the anxiety this pregnancy??
    Also i have been told i will be induced at 39 weeks but i was hoping for 37-38wks. Just hoping they will induce me earlier if i panic as i am going public.

Very much appreciate any advice...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Kate so sorry to hear about your loss .. I noticed your from qld.. Are you in Brisbane? As there is a pregnancy after loss group coming up soon you may be interested in. I can't seem to PM you if you have facebook add me, username: jades2 and I will send you some details x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks fallen^angel. I am also sorry for the loss of your little Evan. I tried to find you on facebook but couldn't. I am on the sunshine coast and i know there is a SANDS & teddy bear love club up here that have support group meetings but i have not yet had the courage to go to either one. We are in brisbane fairly regularly though. Maybe at the end of the month i will try again to go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie15 View Post
    Thanks fallen^angel. I am also sorry for the loss of your little Evan. I tried to find you on facebook but couldn't. I am on the sunshine coast and i know there is a SANDS & teddy bear love club up here that have support group meetings but i have not yet had the courage to go to either one. We are in brisbane fairly regularly though. Maybe at the end of the month i will try again to go.
    http://www.facebook.com/jades2 should get you to my profile I know what you mean about having courage it's tough!! I find just sitting and listening to people talk about their babies is helpful, if you are down the pregnancy after loss support is on the 18th at 7pm.. This is just a one off but they may do some more if there is enough people interested

Dealing with a loss is hard enough but dealing with pregnancy hormones and being so petrified of things going wrong again I think is enough to send anyone around around the bend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen^Angel View Post
    http://www.facebook.com/jades2 should get you to my profile I know what you mean about having courage it's tough!! I find just sitting and listening to people talk about their babies is helpful, if you are down the pregnancy after loss support is on the 18th at 7pm.. This is just a one off but they may do some more if there is enough people interested

Dealing with a loss is hard enough but dealing with pregnancy hormones and being so petrified of things going wrong again I think is enough to send anyone around around the bend!
    Thanks i have added you just now. I am planning to go to that meeting. I saw it advertised in the SANDS newsletter and thought any advice they can give me i will take. I have my dating scan that afternoon so fingers crossed will be in a happy state of mind after seeing a heartbeat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I just wanted to give you a quick update.

Last Tuesday (28th Feb) I gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby girl!!!

I can still hardly believe she is here safe & sound! I can;t even begin to describe how happy, relieved & proud I am.

The pregnancy & even the planned c section weren't without a few dramas & stresses but it was all worth it in the end when I got to hold my beautiful baby girl.

Soooo soooo HAPPY!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's wonderful news

I can't believe 3 of you from this thread are now holding your precious rainbow bubs. We did used to chat a few pages back, I just have a new name

It is almost a year for me in a few weeks and I am finally 6 weeks PG.

The length of time sounds very similiar to your story kodileesmum.

I hope come OCT I am holding my much wanted bub

COngratulations again, I wish you all the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What a beautiful story!! I had tears in my eyes ... I lost my angel at 12 weeks through a missed miscarriage and am ttc as we really want to fulfill our little family. Your story brings with it joy and much hope. May your little girl grow into a beautiful healthy toddler and beyond. Hugs and much love xoxo