+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my scan last Wednesday, I was 6 and a half weeks. I saw one tiny tiny bub with a tiny tiny heart beat, yay!!! I was so relieved to see that little flicker. I was worried sick that I would get in there & they would tell me something was wrong.
    What a relief!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kodileesmum For This Useful Post:

Electric Rodeo  (24-07-2011),PA80  (02-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is great news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bub2be View Post
    Hun, I got a BFP today too

Im so scared of what this means for the next 9 months or so...
    Oh bub2be, that is fantastic! I hope all goes perfect for you.

I noticed you said Redcliffe is you closest, that is where I had my daughter , I have a sister who works at the Mater too, they are great down there, and they deal with so many different issues daily, so they know what they are doing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodileesmum View Post
    I did share care with my angel with a local gp & had him at Redcliffe. I have not been back to that gp ever since, (she was hopeless) I now can see all the signs. Anyway, I won't go back to redcliffe either.
    It seem's Redcliffe isn't that good with out of the norm's!! I was a failed induction, and they finally gave me a c/section 6 DAYS in, after my daughter heart started to slow right down to 50bpm, it was under a general, so I missed the whole birh, woke up worried to death that she wasn't ok, didn't get to see her until 4 hours later. She had breathing issues, and sometimes still does.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodileesmum View Post
    I had my scan last Wednesday, I was 6 and a half weeks. I saw one tiny tiny bub with a tiny tiny heart beat, yay!!! I was so relieved to see that little flicker. I was worried sick that I would get in there & they would tell me something was wrong.
    What a relief!
    Whoo I can imagine, it would be a huge relief knowing everything is as it should be, even is this early stage.. I know your still going to have a lot of worry but i can imagine the feeling would be great knowing there is a little heart beating. I cant wait to have a scan. I should be just behind you, about 6w 2 d now... Cant have a scan yet though as im a long way from home - working up in a tiny town up north .. cant wait to come home in 3-4 weeks and get in for a scan

Quote Originally Posted by butterflyknot View Post
    It seem's Redcliffe isn't that good with out of the norm's!! I was a failed induction, and they finally gave me a c/section 6 DAYS in, after my daughter heart started to slow right down to 50bpm, it was under a general, so I missed the whole birh, woke up worried to death that she wasn't ok, didn't get to see her until 4 hours later. She had breathing issues, and sometimes still does.
    Thats what i was thinking, great if everything is easy and normal but not so great for complications. with a planned early c/s, possible gestational diabetes etc I would much rather opt for a hosp with NICU facilites and stuff on hand in case things go wrong. 6 DAYS? Wow !! thats crazy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bub2be View Post
    Thats what i was thinking, great if everything is easy and normal but not so great for complications. with a planned early c/s, possible gestational diabetes etc I would much rather opt for a hosp with NICU facilites and stuff on hand in case things go wrong. 6 DAYS? Wow !! thats crazy
    Yep!! My sister who works at the Mater, wanted me to leave on the 3rd day and go there, I was induced Sunday, was told I'd have a c/section on Tues avo, then Wed am... then they wanted to try a balloon to open cervix... then finally after cervdil, 3 lots of gel and the balloon I got to 1cm, and they broke my waters.. strarted the drip on Thurs and 11 hours on back/back labour still only 2cm. So emergencey c/section it was after her heart rate started going crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    I haven't been on the computer in ages, I am now 17 weeks & things are going well. I had a scan wednesday & all is well.
    I have had a few scares, bleeding, cramping, bad pains in my stomach which turned out to be pulled muscles!!
    Anyway, after all the dramas, things are going well so now I am just keeping my fingers crossed that it continues. I think the further along I get the more worried I get. I actually thought it would be the other way around. Some days I am just worried sick all day & I think about it all day, other days it's just part of the day.
    How are all of you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi I will be 17wks this Thursday
    Sorry you've had a stressful time, but so glad to hear your bub is doing well.
    Things are going well here too, I'm feeling confident in my OB and his care, and just hoping things stay on the right track. We started setting up the nursery a bit today, I needed to start doing things to make this feel real. I still can't get my head around the idea we actually get to bring a baby home in 5 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi darling. i had my Abby at just over 20weeks, last december on the 1st. from then we had a m/c in early feb at 4weeks, and another at 6 weeks in may. i decided after that to not try again but fortunately fate intervened and during my annual diabetes tests 3 weeks ago we accidently found out that i am currently pregnant again. i think that why im not stressed, we werent trying again and it just happened. we didnt expect it so there was no time to worry about the what ifs. although we are both positive and so happy, we are keeping it to ourselves (and bubhub lol) until we hist 12 weeks. which will be around abby's birthday.
    i wish you all the luck in the world in conceiving again if you choose to. and i am sorry for your loss

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    just saw the update, congrats