+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    BabushkaMumma is offline Mothering with my whole heart as thats what my girls have given me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh girls..sorry to hear some have had AF come back..I know it's hard when you're TTC.. i'm glad to hear though that your cycles are regular and have returned, I hope it will not be long before you can have some better news.
    It does happen right when your body knows, it happen... All the best...

Thanks
    Reviews
    My last period was 26th September so I am almost due again. For the last week I have been getting these crampy kind of feelings like my period is starting. It hasn't started & i had these feelings with my last 2 pregnancys. I am so hoping I am pregnant but I really don't want to get my hopes up yet. I am also scared already, that if I am pregnant that I might lose this baby too. My head is spinning!!!!
    Does anyone know how soon I can take a pregnancy test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kodileesmum

I know what you are talking about. My last period was on 29th Sep. I'm tracking my temperature and all the symptoms. I also experience period-like cramp the last 2 weeks on and off. I'm excited to be pregnant but also fear my DH is not ready and fear that the pregnancy will fail again.

I think the earliest u can do a home pregnancy test is after u missed ur scheduled period? I read 7- 10 days after you ovulate, pregnancy symptoms include constant higher temperatures, a sudden dip in temperature and back to high and/or spotting. That indicates implantation. I'll do a test 2 weeks after ovulation.

However I couldn't care about all these. Just when I feel like testing, I'll do it. You know especially when you experience all those pregnancy-like symptoms and u just want to be sure. Anyway, I bought test kits on the internet so they are really cheap.

Try reading notes from this website. Hopefully you'll find something useful.
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/...ncy-Signs.html
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/index.html#6

Finger crossed for you my dear. take care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck girls! First response claims it can pick it up 5 days before af due, but it varies person to person depending on how fast your levels rise. Fingers crossed for you, xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I did a HPT & it was negative, I was shattered. Then the next day I got the dreaded period. I really thought I may have been pregnant, but maybe I was just hoping too much & talked myself into it??? Anyway I;m not & I am so upset. I fell pregnant so easily the first 2 times, I just wish it would happen that easy again. I just really feel like I need to be pregnant again, and fast

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kodilees- I hear you sweetie, I so desperately want it too & FAST!!! You are not alone, I'm sorry you lucked out this month
    Here's to next cycle.........
    Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Better luck next time, gals. Keep it going, don't give up. God is just creating the perfect one for you now and will bless you with it at the right time.

I'm still waiting...have alot of symptoms..gagging almost every morning, dizziness, headache and backache. I think like all of you, i also think I'm most likely pg. But it could also be AF coming. Don't want to bring my hopes too high. Just going to take it easy and let it happen whenever it happens.

Take care gals..lots of hugs...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay I got AF! Never been so happy to see the witch, but at least I'm back on track, & happy to get a good clean out FX for my next cycle to be a great one....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah PA80! My AF came visiting too and I wasn't that disappointed. At least I know I had a good and regular clean out like you Looking forward to the next cycle. Now waiting for the big O.

Kodisleemum, how are you doing? Be strong dear. Try to relax and not let your emotions affect you. Maybe you can try like me and PA80, happy if we get the double red line but relieved too when AF visits. At least you know your system is working well and the chances of you having a strong and healthy child are greater! Hang in there...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Just an update: my TTC is on hold until next year....I'm booked in for pre-conception investigation and tests January 10 with my new OB, he's meant to be the bees knees, so I'm really happy to be seeing him. It sounds like its going to be VERY thorough, and as we've been advised to hold off getting pg until then, we can't ignore that advice after what we've been through. We can't have any regrets going forward into the next pg, and hopefully this investigation will increase our chances of a live bubba next time. They want to check me out un-pregnant to see where everything is at normally, so they can best manage me pregnant. So as much as I'd like to be UTD now, it is a positive thing.

Good luck ladies, hope you catch that eggie!