+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I lost my first son @ 36 weeks in 2001 & we began TTC as soon as all my bleeding etc stopped. I was pregnant within 4 months & went on to have a healthy pregnancy. We now have 4

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tired*mummy View Post
    I lost my first son @ 36 weeks in 2001 & we began TTC as soon as all my bleeding etc stopped. I was pregnant within 4 months & went on to have a healthy pregnancy. We now have 4
    Tired*mummy,

How long did it take for your next cycle to start? During the 4 months before you conceive, do you have regular periods? I'm so sorry, don't mean to steal the thread but just want to find out if all the other angel mums conceive the next one after a regular cycle.

I'm scared to conceive without going through a proper period for fear it might cause complication again. But my period is taking so long to return and I just can't wait to have another baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well today has started quite depressing. I got my period!! Damn, damn, damn. It's only been 3 weeks since my last. I guess my body is still trying to adjust after losing Jay.
    I guess I'm not quite ready to be pregnant again,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear AF has come to visit you Kodileesmum. Its only been a few months for your body to get back into routine...I hope next month is better for you, good luck.

Its been 19wks since my son was stillborn, and this is the first cycle we have actively TTC.
    I'm currently at CD 27 (I have averaged 27 day cycles since) and am 17 DPO. I have been having a LOT of pg symptoms, and am hoping I'm not just going mad and have a freaky body, but am UTD. Last night I got some pink discharge after a day filled with right hand side cramps, so as it continues today I am desperately hoping that its implantation not AF . Everything else is pointing that way, I am yet to get BFP though, not through lack of testing LOL!

Hi Joenbby, AJ & everyone else, hope your all having lovely weekends

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh PA80, I am so sorry for your loss.
    Thank you so much for your message.
    I really hope you are pregnant and that you have a smooth pregnancy.
    please keep me up to date with your pregnancy news. lots of luck and hugs heading your way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kodileesmum,

Sorry about your period starting. Wish you better luck next time.
    I realised we lost our babies about the same time. Just wondering how many cycles you went through before TTC or u start immediately?
    My ob suggested to wait till the end of year before TTC. I just had my rubella jab 3 weeks ago and supposed to wait 28days before trying. Just like you, I'm so desperate to have another child. Unfortunately my system is not as well as yours. I haven't had a period for 2 months ever since the last bleeding from the birth. I'm feeling very frustrated, not able to conceive and not able to have a regular cycle too.

Are you keeping a fertility chart? I've just started to do that and I think it'll help in getting the right dates to TTC. You may want to try that too. All the best to you! Please share the good news with us whenever you succeed. It'll be good to hear that we angel mums can have another go with a successful pregnancy and a healthy baby.

PA80, looking forward to your great news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry no good news to report.
    AF has arrived, and now I have a 'milk blister' clogging up my nipple to add to the horrible day. I never had anything come out of my boobs before, and this is freaking me out. Apparently I have to pop it, but I'm nervous. I've been in the shower trying to massage it out, and ended up sobbing my heart out. It just took me right back to the day I found out our son had died inside me. I shouldn't be in this situation, I should be feeding my son. My body just feels so messed up & confused. I thought I was pregnant, and now it seams it was my messed up body playing stupid tricks, I am just so over all of this....I just want a healthy baby & a normal body.

So Kodileesmum, I now have to take my own advice and jump in the depressing AF boat with you. I hope this is our last ride for a long time, and next cycle brings us double lines.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Joenbby, after delivering my angel baby Jay, I had the usual bleeding but for only a couple of weeks. then a few weeks after that stopped I got my 1st period. My doctor and the hospital all said I should only need to wait for one cycle & then I can try again. They said the only reason to wait was so they can be sure of dates but if I was to fall before then that was ok too. This is my 2nd period since delivering Jay. (and hopefully my last for a very long time!)
    My thoughts are with you, I hope you fall very soon

Hi PA80, I feel for you too, I know how you must be feeling. My body feels like it keeps letting me down & playing stupid tricks also. My thoughts are with you too.

It seems all 3 of us lost our angesl around the same time, maybe they are all comforting each other somewhere together???
    I have my fingers crossed that we will all have good pregnancy news very soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PA80 and Kodileesmum

Don't be disappointed. Maybe God is creating a beautiful one for you two at the moment. It's frustrating to know you are not expecting at this very moment but don't stressed over it. Being stress will affect your chances of conceiving. Try to relax and everything will just fall into place naturally.

PA80 I don't know exactly what is the blister you are talking about. I do have this harden yellowish discharge at the head of my nipple while i was still pregnant. All I did was to try to push it out and peel it from the nipple gently. Be careful not to pull or hurt yourself. Doing in the shower might help to soften. If you still can't fix it, go back to your ob and see what you can do about it. I know it's hard and you'll be reminded of your little one. I still have this bloated tummy and at times i pat it like when I was pregnant then i realised it's empty inside.

Kodileesmum, you are right . I also feel that my body is letting me down. What can't it get back on track like normal? Anyhow at least we know Jay, Austin and Nat have company and will look after each other.

I'm looking forward to the 2 of you for any news, hopefully by the next cycle. All I ask is for my AF to return normally then I can join you 2 and start trying .

Take care, gals. If you need to chat while waiting for the next cycle. Just vent it all out here or PM me anytime

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Joenbby & Kodilees,

Joenbby- Thanks for shining some sunlight on my day, I have been feeling pretty down about what my body is doing.

So I popped the milk blister and spent much of yesterday in the shower, massaging it, heat pack on it, and getting some of the clogged up milk out. It was rather depressing that this is my first experience of my boobs producing milk .
    I just went to the chemist to get some cream in the hope it doesn't develop into mastitis, and it was hard asking for breastfeeding cream then explaining why I couldn't use the 'normal' method that involves feeding that side 1st etc etc.....but I think I'm on the mend, its not as painful and feel less pressure in ducts today. Not fun. I was almost going to have to use the breast pump...and was freaking out about that idea.

Now that AF is a few days in, I'm starting to grasp the idea of trying next cycle...I was so hoping I wouldn't need to, but it wasn't to be. I really need to chill out, I have so much going on at the moment: DH starts new job 600kms away in less than 2wks, we're very very busy sorting & packing, trying to find somewhere to live....its all happening, so probably convenient that I'm not UTD right now, as DH worries for me, and wont let me lift a finger now if he thinks I'm pg!

Hope you lovely ladies are having a spledid day