+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations on your pregnancy and decision to HB 3CB, that's really wonderful news. I hope I can join you in a month or so, and I really hope there are others to join in as well.

Have you found your midwife yet? Where abouts are you? How old are your three other children? And how is your pregnancy going so far?

It's soooo exciting. I hope you're travelling well and I hope we get to know each other better before too long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi SMG, thanks for your post Fingers crossed for you x
    I am on Brisbane North and have found our midwife. Am ridiculously excited, it is all so new to me though, my other boys are 5,3 and 2.
    Pregnancy is going great at this stage, midwife heard the heartbeat for the first time at 14 weeks (on our couch! Love it!) so bub seems to be growing nicely. Have my first scan in June just to make sure, but feel all is ok. Look forward to getting to know you and would love to hear about your homebirth experience x
    Emma

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay BFP for me!!! If everything goes ok this little poppyseed will be with us late Jan. I want to use the same midwives but don't want to bother them for a while yet.

3CB how much longer until your scan? Are you only going for your 20 week and no others? I only want one scan at the most, but don't know which one is the most important. Hubby doesn't want any scans at all, so I'm still deciding.

SuperTrooper and LP&LR how are you both going also? How far along are you? Any news?

XOXOXO
    Last edited by scarymarygoldfish; 31-05-2012 at 14:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats smg!!!

We are doing great! 36+3 and counting down the days

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Super Trooper For This Useful Post:

missie_mackxxxx  (31-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi SMG, we have our first and only scan on Thursday! I will be 19 weeks
    I wasn't going to have a scan either, but since this my first homebirth and 4th pregnancy, just wanted to make sure all is well and placenta is nice and high etc. If you are going to have 1 scan, the 18 - 20 week morphology scan is the most important I think. If I had found a IM who was really comfortable without me scanning I would have been happy, but my IM feels more comfortable if I have one, am am actually looking forward to checking on bubba. We didn't have the 12 week scan as for us it was unnecessary and we didn't want to test for downs etc.
    Congrats on your BFP!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 3cheekyboys For This Useful Post:

scarymarygoldfish  (12-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did your scan go 3CB?

Super Trooper how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey scary.. Not-so-patiently waiting for the belly fruit to arrive... Hence the recent excessive posting on bubhub! :P

Im on leave from work, ive finished uni for the semester, all the homebirth gear is here ready to go, and im 39+3... So just waiting waiting!!

How is everyone else travelling?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'd love to chat. I'm 7w 4days ish with my 4th and planning our 1st homebirth. I'm in WA and have sent an application into the CMP which I'll hear from around 17 weeks.

Can't wait to hear your birth story Supertrooper.

When are you due Mary?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh how exciting SuperTrooper!!! I hope you start labour soon xoxoxo

Congratulations Sweetpea! What an awesome decision. I hope you get a great midwife/midwives. Do you have the same one/s throughout your whole pregnancy?

I'm due 30th Jan, we must be very close. Feeling very average which is a good sign I guess. I can't stand the smell of ANYTHING!! I'm living on cheese, biscuits, toast, crisps, chocolate, pizza and meat pies (I'm usually vegetarian ) because everything else makes me want to vomit. Sorry if TMI. I hope you're feeling better than me .

I booked my midwife on Friday . It feels like she was here delivering DD only months ago. I can't wait to see her and start the whole process again -- it really was the most exciting time of my life.

I'm thinking of you heaps SuperTrooper and wishing you a beautiful labour and birth. xoxoxo Mary.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We are very close, my EDD is 4th Feb and really hoping I won't be late so this babe comes before school goes back next year.

I am hoping to hear from my midwife around 17 weeks and yes I see the same midwife that will attend the birth throughout and I really hope we like her!!!
    Really can't believe it has taken me 3 births to do this but just feel lucky and excited to.

I felt terrible last week but think it was a bug and being preggas. I'm hungry but can't eat much.
    Hope you start to feel better soon.
    How exciting that your midwife is the same as last time, must make you super comfortable and excited to share the experience.
    xxx