+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 71 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aw missie_mack, that sounds frustrating!! How overdue are you?? I hope bub decides to come of its own accord so you can have the birth you were hoping for! Either way though, so exciting to know bub is probably only a few days away!!!

I feel for you too kiariel - any updates??

I am big time that my bubby isn't too late, I'm the most impatient person ever!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

well bub had his own ideas about when he was coming, went into labour 31st May and he was born 1st June at 1.19am, successful VBA2C even after emergency transfer!

Will post a birth story soon!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kiariel For This Useful Post:

changethestars  (08-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Kiariel!!! Congratulations!! I hope you're all really well XOXOXOXO

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Living in Upwey, Melbourne.
    Approximately 22-weeks along at the moment and planning a homebirth... but obviously it all depends on whether LO decides to cooperate or not!
    Expecting a little boy <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Kiariel - congrats!! That is so awesome that you got your VBAC even after transfer!! Can't wait to read your birth story!

And yay Natashas - congrats on your bub and your decision! Have you found a midwife you feel good with??

AFM - not much to report here, everything is going swimmingly Have been reading a few books, really enjoyed the Mongan Hypnobirthing book. Next week is my last week at work, so I'm looking forward to having more time to devote to my hypnobirthing CDs and some yoga and getting everything geared up for D day - can't wait!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to changethestars For This Useful Post:

bluerhapsody  (09-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by changethestars View Post
    Yay Kiariel - congrats!! That is so awesome that you got your VBAC even after transfer!! Can't wait to read your birth story!

And yay Natashas - congrats on your bub and your decision! Have you found a midwife you feel good with??

AFM - not much to report here, everything is going swimmingly Have been reading a few books, really enjoyed the Mongan Hypnobirthing book. Next week is my last week at work, so I'm looking forward to having more time to devote to my hypnobirthing CDs and some yoga and getting everything geared up for D day - can't wait!
    Thank you, changethestars

Found a really lovely midwife who was just gorgeous to me on the phone... so gentle and reassuring We are meeting up for the first time next week to discuss the homebirth and start preparing!

It's very reassuring to be in the care of someone who seems so genuine and caring!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haven't been on here in a while so I thought I better pop my head in and see how things are going

I'm 'due' tomorrow but don't feel like anythings happening soon - which is fine my daughter was 15 days over so I am expecting something similar..
    Although in saying that I'm heading in to the RWH this morning with my midwife for some monitoring.. Bub's movements have been a little spasmodic lately (nothing for two days then on the third I get about a whole pregnancy's worth) but I'm not concerned, although in saying that my midwife messaged me last night telling me to bring an over night bag just in case which has stressed me a little.. I cannot have a hospital birth, they will c-sect me, I'm positive!

I'm on my mobile and cannot for the life of me remember how to spell everyones names so I can really do personals but I wanted to say congratulations for the VBA2C!!

Welcome and congrats to everyone new or newish I hope you all get the birth you dream for x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh natashas I live really close to you, I'm in Ferntree Gully

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing you all the best Miss Fanny .

Please keep us posted, I've been thinking of you so much lately.

XOXOXOXO Mary.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nastashas - I'm so glad you found someone who sounds so lovely, it makes such a difference! I hope your meeting goes well this week!

Miss Fanny - I hope the monitoring goes well at the Women's and that all is as fine as you feel it is! Hopefully the hospital bag thing is just a big Just In Case! Don't let them talk you into anything you don't feel right about! Let us know how it goes