+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Congrats MB

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Congrats Leelee!

I haven't had any scans or testing. I didn't with J except for a quick GP visit which went awry. *sigh*
    Approaching 39 weeks so I think I am having a baby soon! Trying to get things organised, slowly but surely.
    This baby is trickier than J, I keep thinking bub wants to arrive but maybe he is just waiting for me to feel more ready. I have had so much pre labour and goings on, its left me kinda clueless.

Yay missie-mack! I look forward to hearing about your journey.
    Hubby said he wants to have more babies just to homebirth. What a turnaround for someone who was against it a few years ago.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    welcome mamableech!

How exciting missie_mack hope you have all gotten over being sick.

Ooh last few weeks/days for you too Kymmy, how exciting. I had soooo much prelabour with my last bub, I was convinced my actual labour wasn't real cos it was very irregular, took less than 3 hours of 'active' labour lol

hello everyone else come back and chat!

So much movement here, just gone 23 weeks and bub is like an acrobat lol!
    Had my scan, everything looks ok placenta is in a good spot, baby looks good though they tried to tack on 10 days to my edd.. Oh well they (hospital)can think that lol less pressure if I end up going 'over'

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Getting so close Kymmy and Missie_Mack! Sending you both blessings for a perfectly boring birth, may it bring you and your families great joy

29 weeks here, things are going well with bub, where trying to move back to Perth before the birth looking for a rental is with both boys around helping me.

Hard to think we had a belly babe due this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Oh wow Kymmy and Missie Mack not long to go now How exciting!

I just had the 18/19 week ultrasound and i'm expecting boy number 3! Was a bit upset, but happy now, looking forward to the birth and setting up my birthspace, can't believe i'm nearly half way already.

Thermo - Goodluck with finding a house and moving and thinking of you and your angel baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am imagining a 43/44 week pregnancy which will drive me crazy only cos I feel like I have been having pre labour for 10wks already. Hubby has been great though, very supportive. Telling me it will all be good and happen when the time is right and its all apart of it. But why with my 5th birth do I need so much prepping?!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys!

Not long to go here either....And Kymmy I know the feeling with pre labour etc. My midwife was worried I wouldn't even go to 34 weeks, and here I am still waiting. I have had so many false starts, contractions that become regular and painful, and then it seems baby finds something better to do lol.
    have had a lot of vomiting in the last few weeks too.... which is not cool! And the last two days... (sorry for tmi) but it seems my body is clearing out both ends.

Midwife seems to think that this can all be explained because baby is still sitting posterior presentation, as my placenta is right at the front.

I am trying to stay positive, but it's so hard when I am afriad to go to sleep at night knowing I'll be awake at least 4-5 times with back/hip pain. There have been moments when I have been tempted just to get a referral for another c section, but I really want this HBAC! My partner has been amazing, so supportive...so I guess I just sit here and wait lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    On 12th May I had my son, my husband missed the birth by about 20minutes
    It was very ouch but all is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    congrats kymmy!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow Kymmy!! Congrats, bet hubby had a shock when he walked through the door! Lol