+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 70 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Congratulations Elle, nice to see you back in here

Welcome CTS, your a very lucky woman, I wished I stayed home the first time

Well a bit has happened since I last posted, my worries around FB here at home have been alleviated totally and we have found out we are expecting a little woman! Scan showed a low lying placenta (2cm from OS) but I am very confident that it will move up and away, will more than likely have another scan to confirm closer to our EDD unless indicated before than, just because we live so isolated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What an amazing energy on here!

Freya it is absolutely wonderful that you are FB'ing and that you are feeling so good. I'm looking forward to watching your progress.

V8 great news for you also with your middie/doula. Fantastic.

Changethestars how great is Karen to do that? I'm sure it'll fill you with the confidence you need for your perfect birth. I think it's wonderful that you're preparing yourself for this. Everyone on here will be able to give you recommendations for reading material. "Birthing From Within" was my favorite. I had a very successful HB 14 weeks ago and I felt like preparation was invaluable.

MilkOnTap I hope you love your new middie. If you don't mind me asking, why did you change?

MissFanny I cannot tell you how happy I am for you to have Helen. I used to LOVE my appointments -- she really is a hoot isn't she? My daughter Chi is doing beautifully thank you. It was definitely hard at the start -- so much work for such little reward. But now she's all smiles and giggles and just SOOOOO alert. I now know the true beauty of motherhood and I wouldn't swap it for the world.

All the best for everyone XOXOXO Mary.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    Well a bit has happened since I last posted, my worries around FB here at home have been alleviated totally and we have found out we are expecting a little woman! Scan showed a low lying placenta (2cm from OS) but I am very confident that it will move up and away, will more than likely have another scan to confirm closer to our EDD unless indicated before than, just because we live so isolated.

Great news Thermolicious. I would love to FB one day. And Yay for your first little lady!!! Have you thought about names yet?

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks SMGF yep we have- Ella Charlotte Neve, not 110% set on the Neve bit yet though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    Thanks SMGF yep we have- Ella Charlotte Neve, not 110% set on the Neve bit yet though!
    Love it! They sound so beautiful together. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by spicemum View Post

- I did calmbirth with Melanie in Ferntree Gully couldn't recommend it highly enough - listed to cd's every night before bed. Also bought the pink kit. I really think this is what made my labour so manageable. - best wishes for your birth.

I'm in ferntree gully, would you mind PM me her details?
    My midwife lent me the pink kit, I'm yet to watch it though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scary do you have a birth story on here?
    I'm glad Chi is going well, i agree it is really hard at the start but it does pay off... Until they reach 22 months it seems, sometimes I would love to shove DD 'back up there' haha and yes at times the pain would totally be worth it she is a terror!

On that note I'm actually a little scared going from 1 to 2, and wondering how Bonnie will cope.
    Any mama's on here got some advice?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I had a very good experience with going from 1 to 2. My daughter was over 3 and was so glad to be a big sister though. It was the first time she told me "I love you" It was a wonderful time in our family.
    I am wondering how J will be with no longer being the baby. He is still feeding and doesn't talk much so I am worried how he will be but at the same time I feel that meeting bub soon after the birth will help. I have been talking with him about the baby inside and how bub will have boob etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    changethestars, I'm another here having helen as primary and Karen as secondary. I meet Karen in a few weeks I think, looking forward to it! Helen is absolutely awesome, I'm another who counts down to my appointments. I got so excited at my last one when I reaslised they would now be a bit closer together I'd love to go along to one of those mornings, missfanny have you been to any?

I haven't posted in here for a while, have been lurking though I'm going great apart from suffering awful SPD. Having regular chiro and myotherapy that is keeping it from getting worse, but it's still not pleasant, especially when you have a toddler to chase after (and you can't run!)

Getting really excited, although feeling totally unprepared, I have literally done nothing. Nesting is starting to kick in though, thank god! I have to say, this has been the most relaxed, 'whatever' pregnancy, it's so nice compared to last time (private ob and hospital)! There's just no stress, no being told every week my baby is going to be huge, my blood pressure is a bit high, I'm a bit too swolen blah blah blah, so wish I'd done this the first time round!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey em, nope I accidentally forgot the last one which was a bummer but the next one is on march 29th.. We should all go I'm planning to anyway. Helen said that they have changed the place to do it but It's on their website anyway.
    How many weeks are you now? I hope we don't go into labour at the same time haha. I'm due on the 15th

How do you think your little man is going to handle the new baby? What age gap will it be?
    X