+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Welcome BM Congrats on your news

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Welcome BM

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Wow!!! So many old faces in here again

Welcome back BM

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DramaQueen View Post
    Wow!!! So many old faces in here again

Welcome back BM
    Thanks.. what was your old username?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome BM and BTBM!!!

Congrats Traesal!

All going well for me. 26w and lots of movement.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    thanks for the welcomes

traseal- CONGRATS welcome earthside wee man!

Thermolicious- how are you going? can they really kick you out for birthing there?

DramaQueen- have things improved with hubby? Sorry to hear you have no IRL support, I don't here either really, we have moved away from our main support, my family is scattered throughout QLD and all quite self absorbed so that basically leaves one couple friend of ours.

Merla- hi and welcome congrats on bub #2!

MamaKoala- I'm having baby #4 too

ButterflyMama- hi and congrats on bubby #3

borntobebmummy- how exciting, good luck for your HBA3C

big hello to everyone else

still very sick here, seems to be getting worse, lost 4.1 kilos in the last week or so :/
    around 11 weeks-ish now I think. have my next IM appt soon, we might get to hear bubs heartbeat with the doppler, so that will be exciting. no scans til the 20 week morphology, this is my first time with no 'dating scan' so I am feeling a little nervous, just hoping baby is ok in there

hope everyone is having a good week!

MilkOnTap is offline Rivi Cecilia - my 2nd VBAC Home Birth has arrived!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    they have no legal leg to stand on re: where we birth but he doesn't think it will matter because BHP own the town so they can do what they like.
    I feel so similar with where we are living now. Its in a complex of 10 townhouses, all owned by defence (my husband is navy). Last time we lived in a defence house for my HBAC but all of our neighbours were lovely and supportive. This time I only JUST moved in and dont know anyone, and the last thing I want to do is tell everyone what our plans are. I'm hoping I can slip by without mentioning it to anyone...

Quote Originally Posted by borntobemummy View Post
    I'm back again if anyone remembers me? Going for a hba3c this time!
    OMG J - congratulations!!! How did I miss this news?!?! We must be due around the same time

Quote Originally Posted by traseal View Post
    baby is earthside. I had the MOST AMAZING under 5 hour labour!!! I literally almost fell asleep in between contractions towards the end...the pool was BLISS and was in complete control and had the most amazing birth support!! Pushing was intense...DS literally popped out. I felt his little head full of hair and his little ears and then his little hand...felt him turn and caught him in my arms as he come out!! I could ramble for hours about how awesome it was!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthing for the up and coming ladies!!!!!!!!
    Congratulations Traseal - sounds like a blissful birth

As for me, I'm 10wks today. I spent about 6hrs in emergency this morning though cause I had this really weird heavy mucous discharge that was blood stained. The discharge reminded me of the show that I had before going into labour with DD. Really strange... I got really concerned though, cause on Thursday I just had one of those "omg I think my baby has died" days. Am I the only one who has those days?? They're horrible

I've also finally found a midwife which is so exciting! Hoping for a water birth this time - last time DD was born on the couch, but this time I'd love to be able to stay in the water

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MilkOnTap- how did you go at emergency? is everything ok?
    I have been having the 'omg my baby has died' days a fair bit lately I won't see my midwife til 14 weeks and have had no scans or anything so I am stressing that the baby is not ok..kwim?
    yay for finding your midwife this will be my first waterbirth(well if you don't count last bub born in the shower hehe) I am hoping it helps with pain relief like I hear

how is everyone else? We have booked a mini getaway for this week, so looking forward to the break! Just 2 days on the Gold coast but it should be nice

MilkOnTap is offline Rivi Cecilia - my 2nd VBAC Home Birth has arrived!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks EG - all the test results came back fine and I'm booked into the PEP clinic (problems in early pregnancy) for a scan first thing tomorrow morning. I had a scan at 5w6d to check that it wasn't ectopic (i have a long history) and all was in the right place, but this blood-stained mucous was really disheartening. I feel that everything will be ok, but I just want the scan to be certain

Enjoy your weekend away! Think of me whilst I'm unpacking boxes in our new house lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    How scary Ally, I hope everything is ok at the scan tomorrow xo
    I can't wait to start feeling movements, they are so reassuring.