+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 70 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Welcome earlgrey

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    traseal- how you going today?

earlgrey-

AFM- *vent alert* (*slack posting alert* copied from my diary) 14 weeks 6 days

Still have ms totally over it, headaches and dizziness too. Feeling bub move a little more each day which is nice though.

Hubby told me he doesn't want to stay in town for the birth last night I told him that was nice lol now I'm just a bit worried about his fears :S

Totally boring this unassisted pregnancy thing lol, just business as usual while feeling like crap.

Really wish this ms would bugger off.
    ______

I'm quiet annoyed that DF said that, even though he got the "it's not up to you look" from me I still am not keen to have his fears around me when I'm birthing, I feel like I am going to be constantly worried/doubting him about them cropping up even if he does "change his mind" (or work through them...whatever).

Stupid head and my main worry was just the crappy hot water situation.
    Last edited by headoverfeet; 23-01-2011 at 18:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    *waves*

Been a while since ive been on BH, but we found out last week that were expecting number 2 in late september/early october. Planning an uneventful homebirth this time Contacted a few IM's, meeting one in a few weeks time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    Hubby told me he doesn't want to stay in town for the birth last night I told him that was nice lol now I'm just a bit worried about his fears :S

I'm quiet annoyed that DF said that, even though he got the "it's not up to you look" from me I still am not keen to have his fears around me when I'm birthing, I feel like I am going to be constantly worried/doubting him about them cropping up even if he does "change his mind" (or work through them...whatever).
    Oh Thermo, don't you know everything is about the menfolk My DH is being the worlds biggest PITA at the moment too. I really thought I was in labour the other day and I told him and he said "Oh FFS, great" I felt like "So sorry to inconvenience you"

Have you talked to your hubby about his fears and what they are??

Sorry, big hugs, its horrible when you are 100% comfortable and at ease with something and someone throws the spanner

Quote Originally Posted by Merla View Post
    *waves*

Been a while since ive been on BH, but we found out last week that were expecting number 2 in late september/early october. Planning an uneventful homebirth this time Contacted a few IM's, meeting one in a few weeks time.
    Hey Merla Welcome back!!! A lot of old times in the thread again

Congratulations on your pregnancy and looking forward to sharing another journey with you

AFM - As I said above, DH is being THE biggest PITA at the moment. I am secretly hoping that I go into labour when he is at work and I can do it on my own Had enough of being a grown adult yet still having to ask permission for everything yadda yadda woe is me

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Erh DramaQueen I've been contemplating the exact same thing (before he voiced his opinion) just because I feel drawn to it in a way. My only issue is someone organizing the boys, not that I have someone who could watch them else where either way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Yes, I'm in the same boat. No one here to watch the kids, so it will really be a DIY afair for me

The situation surrounding this baby's eventuation is so different to the other kids (ie. not planned) so I really think it has a lot to do with the way DH feels, as well as the way I feel. I was the one who made the final decision to go through with the pregnancy, but now I think I was on my own with that decision, even though DH never pressured me either way.

Gaahhhhh too bloody hard

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    takes 2 to tango are you both getting much IRL support?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    None no family here and his family have chucked a hissy fit cause I am homebirthing again so don't speak to me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yeah same :S

Just had a chat to DF, turns out he is not that worried about something going wrong, more worried about town gossip and being kicked out for birthing here. Were "meant" to leave town at 36wks, it's not written down anywhere just a given seeing as you can't fly after that time and that there is no medical facilities for birthing. He is worried about BHP kicking up a huge stink after because it's not something we will be able to keep quiet. **** ****ity ****. I don't give a hoot what happens after, they have no legal leg to stand on re: where we birth but he doesn't think it will matter because BHP own the town so they can do what they like.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Oh don't you just love being an adult, but have to ask permission to do anything??

Good luck with whatever you choose to do, must put you in an awkward position having to choose what you want, or keep the peace Not fair at all