+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 71 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Bexta View Post
    I must have been hiding under a rock... DramaQueen, a massive congrats to you... I'm so excited for you! (if not a little jealous also!!!)
    Naaaawww thanks Bex xxx can't take credit for it though, cause I didn't mean to do it!!! lol

Hang in there Traseal!!! Bub will come when ready *hugs*

I'm not one for acupuncture either, been induced too many times my body did it when it was ready and so will yours!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it though xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still pregnant...38+5 now. Driving me crazy, I had had DD2 by now! She came at 37+4 and we were sure I would go the same gestation. DS was a 39 weeker.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    traseal

MOT and V8, nice to have you both back! I think we were all UTD last time together (back in 2008?) I'm glad to be ahead of you both this time

Not much happening here, still having ms occasionally a bit over that. Glad to be home and settling back into hubby returning to work. Had a look at birthpools today and I *think* I'm going to get an aquaborn, am also thinking about using a aqua heater too as our water system is sh!t (that's putting it nicely) though we have been meaning to put in a request to get it fixed as it drops out all the time. I ended up not having the NT scan and now I am pondering the morph scan just to find out the sex
    Last edited by headoverfeet; 22-01-2011 at 23:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkOnTap View Post
    Acupuncture is fantastic! I had a few sessions before my EDD and then an 'inductive' treatment at 41+3 and went into labour that night. It was amazing! Highly recommend it.

How is everyone feeling? I'm just on 7wks now and feel chucky - eh. My tummy is really sore as well - I'm sure its all normal but I hate the wondering.
    I feel pretty much the same, stomach is sensitive too and feel quesy but nothing overly different. Are you still BF Sage? I don't know what to do with Cam, i hope he'll wean now that he's coming up to 3, but he's a boobaholic and i can't say no to him.

Quote Originally Posted by traseal View Post
    im still here
    I contemplated accupuncture but in a way isnt that like an induction?? I REALLY want to have faith in my body and baby to go in labour when its time....i might talk to my support team and see what they think.
    Hope everyone is well.
    Glad you dont have to have the colab agreement V8
    I prefer no induction techniques as i feel it just puts pressure on you to labour by a certain time, and my biggest worry is you'll get heaps of contractions but no actual dilation, so i think it might be a waste of time to go through that unncessarily, just my thoughts though

Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    traseal

MOT and V8, nice to have you both back! I think we were all UTD last time together (back in 2008?) I'm glad to be ahead of you both this time

Not much happening here, still having ms occasionally a bit over that. Glad to be home and settling back into hubby returning to work. Had a look at birthpools today and I *think* I'm going to get an aquaborn, am also thinking about using a aqua heater too as our water system is sh!t (that's putting it nicely) though we have been meaning to put in a request to get it fixed as it drops out all the time. I ended up not having the NT scan and now I am pondering the morph scan just to find out the sex
    Hey Thermo - That we were due in 08 together, you're due about 10 weeks or so before me so that's pretty cool. I have a la bassine birth pool, i'll just use that again as it was good enough last time. Though last time i didn't get my waterbirth, only birthed on my bed, so would love to have a waterbirth this time round I'll still probably get the morph scan just to check all is ok but i wanna have a surprise this time to see what that's like as we found out both times with the boys. I did feel it made me connect and bond better being able to refer to them by name in my tummy etc, but this time i just think i'd rather wait and give birth and find out, what a special moment that will be

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Last edited by traseal; 24-01-2011 at 13:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by traseal View Post
    Thanks girls for the support....im so glad i have people agreeing with me on the accupuncture...im a hormonal mess and you made my day.
    A girl im friends with on FB got induced at 38 weeks and had weekly ultrasounds and monitouring etc etc...Anyway she had her baby before me obviously and she wrote on my status about walking "OMG STILL NO BABY" Its really upset me and put me in a bad mood.
    Made plans to go to dreamworld tomorrow so that should get my brain off things xx
    I have been induced sooooo many bloomin times that I will never ever EVER be touched again in a way that will result in a bubs being brought on any earlier than if bubs were to choose themselves People say the most insensitive things sometimes, especially those that are due around the same time as you, and they pop first Too bloody smug if you ask me

DREAMWORLD PLANS Traseal that is a SURE FIRE way to make this baby appear, good thinking

I'll be sure to watch the news tomorrow for the news coverage of a Dreamworld birth

HG98 - Hang in there!!! All bubs are different so unfortunately no real way of knowing when they will come, but they can't stay in there forever....right????

Thermo - Glad your hubby is ok and back to work on the mend!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    gahh we have now post poned untill tuesday due to DFs meeting....so 42 weeks im heading off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    That will do it!!! Tuesday it is

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, can I join in?

I am 'due' in late winter/early spring have been feeling very sick and exhausted for the last month or so We just moved from Victoria to Queensland, myself, fiance, 3 kidlets and our dog lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, congrats Vee!