+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 71 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Last edited by traseal; 24-01-2011 at 13:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Naaawwww Traseal, baby still baking away happily, you must be comfy

Big hugs for you

Awesome to see you back in here Vee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Thanks DQ, we kinda shared our last homebirths together too which was nice Good to be back here again.

Traseal my middy is on the sunny coast, she's working with another woman but i will keep her name secret for privacy reasons I want her to continue doing her work without a potential witchhunt or anything. I still can't believe we'll be doing this again, getting super excited How long have you got to go Traseal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by traseal; 24-01-2011 at 13:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Oh Traseal don't you hate the outside pressures!! big hugs to you, turn the phone off and just chill out with your boy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Traseal don't you hate the pressure everyone gives you to give birth by your EDD! Nothing wrong with being overdue DD was born at 42+1 and I went into labour naturally. The bonus of going over dates is that you body has usually started things off for you and your cervix will/may have already done a couple of cm's for you I was 4cm when labour started!
    Apparently acupuncture is great to get labour started, if your stressed maybe you could try that? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Traseal, nah no collaborative agreement... is that were you have to have a colab agreement with an OB? Bummer about being hassled already, my friend recently HBA2C and went to 43 weeks, my other friend went at 44+5, so 41+2 is still very normal Baby will come when it's ready. I agree with Miss Fanny about the acupuncture if they are hassling you it may help bring it on or it may just help make you a bit calmer about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I must have been hiding under a rock... DramaQueen, a massive congrats to you... I'm so excited for you! (if not a little jealous also!!!)

MilkOnTap is offline Rivi Cecilia - my 2nd VBAC Home Birth has arrived!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fanny View Post
    Apparently acupuncture is great to get labour started, if your stressed maybe you could try that? Xx
    Acupuncture is fantastic! I had a few sessions before my EDD and then an 'inductive' treatment at 41+3 and went into labour that night. It was amazing! Highly recommend it.

How is everyone feeling? I'm just on 7wks now and feel chucky - eh. My tummy is really sore as well - I'm sure its all normal but I hate the wondering.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by traseal; 24-01-2011 at 13:41.