+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 70 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all,

Well I found out today that I got accpected to the community midwife program in Perth. SOOOO I am homebirthing.

I am sooooo excited. So far no one else is, all my family think I am insane and going to end up hurting my baby. grrrr, support would be nice lol.

Anyway this is my 4th baby and I am just know it is going to be fine. Sooo excited to not have to go to hospital and have all the unwanted "help".

Sooo Perth Wa, homebirthing in late July (edd 31st july) yay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Samuel thanks you all for your warm welcomes earthside. We are doing well, perfectly, had a five hour block of sleep last night so starting to feel sane again. DH has been an awesome support and my big kids are away so we've had a lovely settling in period (albeit with lots of tears from being soooo overtired)

Did anyone notice my typo on the head circumference? I typed 54cm (ouch) It was actually 35 .

I hope you are all doing well. Will be following on here to hear more exciting news as it comes.

Kiariel - I felt mild BH's from fairly early on - mostly it was just a tightening and I only noticed if I touched my belly at the time - It would go really firm.

Hello to the newbies - more exciting (but boringly normal) home birth adventures. Hopefully your families will come around eventually - I just kept spouting stats and research I'd done and said to everyone I'm actually safer at home without unnecessary interventions.
    Mum and Dad actually thanked me after the fact for having my home birth.

Kymmy - I didn't decide on Samuel's name until a couple of hours after he was born. Samuel wasn't even on my list but DH had mentioned it early on. It just seemed to suit him.

Thermo - I hope you are feeling better. Would be nice to just be able to enjoy your pregnancy.

Best wishes to anyone in Qld. I hope none of you are badly affected by the floods

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Last edited by traseal; 24-01-2011 at 13:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    2 days over?? Man I thought you had another week or so, goodness time goes by so fast!!

How are you feeling??? You sound very calm

All in good time I guess although I am already excited and impatient and I've got 7 weeks to go

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DQ For This Useful Post:

scarymarygoldfish  (13-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow traseal, I hope you get to meet your little person very soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by traseal; 24-01-2011 at 13:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also having another homebirth any day now...37 1/2 weeks with #4 (3rd homebirth). It's a little girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    OOhhh exciting times can't wait to hear your news HG98

Am I next after that???

Please tell me I am next, I don't want to wait any more, I'm toooooooo excited now

Traseal - any news yet????

MilkOnTap is offline Rivi Cecilia - my 2nd VBAC Home Birth has arrived!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm expecting my third child in September Planning another VBAC at home and still searching for an IM cause my last IM isn't going to be available Nevermind - exciting times ahead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Hey MoT - Congrats lovely, bummer you can't have the same IM as last time, i hope you find another one that's just as wonderful

I am also due in September and going to have another homebirth with my doula who is now a midwife. Very excited i can have her on board again, she was my inspiration to investigate homebirth over 3 years ago, so i feel very blessed to have her in my birth space again