+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 70 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DB - very glad to hear you worked it all out with your birth space! Sounds like it will be perfect Hopefully now it's sorted out labour will start These are the affirmations I've picked: "The power and intensity of your contractions cannot be stronger than you, because it is you." and "I am not afraid." They were my favourites of the ones I found.

spicemum - I have been spending most of my time on my knees leaning over the couch with heaps of pillows, and when I sit at the table I always make sure I position my pelvis properly, but I have to admit when I sit on the couch I just lounge around My bub was engaged at 36 weeks but at almost 38 weeks was out again.

I thought I was the only young mum here It is awesome. DB I was 19 when I had DD too. It was hard at the start, but I love that I can have my kids and still go back to study or work when they're bigger and have plenty of time to do so! Plus if we want to have more babies in the future we can

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by traseal; 24-01-2011 at 13:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    still no baby here yet. *sigh* lol im feeling slightly impatient now.
    My mum arrived yesterday so it takes the pressure off me having to do everything. DS loves her so much and she is more then happy to do heaps of things with him so he's very over excited and spoilt. It gives me a break though.

traseal - still putting the finishing touches on my birth space. i'll try and remember to take some pics later. I should really take pics of my huge belly too.
    had a 'state the obvious' comment today at spotlight..."thats a big belly!" really? hadn't noticed

Ceres - definitely nice to be so young. DP is always joking that we can have our 3 kids and then kick them all out of home before we're 45!

spicemum - definitely understand how nice it is to have your space back. Somehow we've managed to have guests for the next month straight Think i'll be going crazy by the end of it.

AFM - i have been cheating on bubhub with another forum (which i think some of you may also be on )...and well the other day i had a bit of a break down and ended up wrtiting my birth story (a quick version) of DS on there. It was the first time i had ever written it and it was actually really helpful to get it all out there. Im hoping all these things (writing the story, sorting my birth space, etc) will finally allow me to get my labour started. fingers crossed anyway.

hope everyone is doing well today

Thanks
    Reviews
    just a quick message

pretty sure im in labour. waters leaking in gushes from 12:15am. pink tinged. also think im loosing some plug (not much yet though). Contractions nice and strong and painful lasting almost a minute each, every 5 to 10 mins. Have pretty much given up on sleep for tonight. fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh dream believer good luck!! Can't wait to hear your story!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck DB! All the best for a blissfully normal and beautiful birth can't wait to hear more!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    oooh DB, It's 8 and a half hours since you posted. I hope everthing is going well for you and you are cuddling your bub in your arms by now or very soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by traseal; 24-01-2011 at 13:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DB I hope you don't mind me offering you a huge congrats in this thread before you got back in here. I saw your post in Dec Birth Announcements.

Beautiful little one and Congratulations Awesome Homebirthing Mum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Congrats DB!!!

I am halfway to my EDD! Thought that would never happen but here is Christmas upon us.