+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 71 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellini View Post
    Aya - hope everything is going well. How's all the pressure going?
    Naawwww thanks for thinking of me The pressure is BAD everytime I sneeze I think I am going to have to pick up a baby I can feel bub grinding down in my cervix and just wait for the "pop" at any time!!!

Just gotta hope I get through the next 14 weeks and I'll know bub is ok to be born!!!

Beautiful bump too by the way!!!

SMG - CONGRATULATIONS on the amazing birth of your little girl. Reading how you described the birth gave me goosebumps

I have a bad case of preggy brain so can't remember any more personals

Sorry to those I have missed, I hope you are all travelling well

AFM - 26 weeks and still feeling so much pressure down below. I feel no movements up high under my ribs, its all on the sides and down really low. I am starting to think bubs is very transverse

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

I havent checked in for a while!!

I'll be 16 weeks on Sunday, and still dealing with morning sickness! (all day sickness)

I am still not eating much, even when I am really hungry I can only eat a few spoonfuls of anything before I am sick. It's so frustrating. I keep waiting for the happy part of pregnancy, that's all I remember from the other two!

Mum of 3 - I am kind of in the same boat, I have had 2 c-sections, and have never been in labour. I don't feel as if I have ever experienced child birth, so this time I'm hoping for a HBAC!

Scary - congratulations, can't wait to read the birth story!

Sorry to anyone else I have missed.... on top of everything else, work have taken all my shifts off me and given me 6 night duties a fortnight...which means I am working from 11pm-7am 4 nights one week and 2 nights the other week. I'm not a big fan I can tell you!
    I think that could be why my MS is lasting so long. Probably because I'm not getting enough rest.
    We have our morph scan on the 21st of december, and my girls are dying to find out if they are getting a brother or sister, so they are coming in with me!
    I am starting to get so excited. My pants no longer fit, which is a good sign, and my DD said to me the other day after walking in on me in the shower "well mum, now you can tell people you're fat" lol

Hope everyone is well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ScaryMaryGoldfish - Huge congrats - great to hear everything went so well for you and your precious little girl. I very much look forward to your story.

Mumof3 - Welcome and best wishes for you HBA3C journey .

Kymmy - I don't have anything smaller than 000 either. I bought 0000's for my other two but ended up never needing them and giving them to DD for doll's clothes. This time I figure if bub is smaller I can send DH out to kmart and bub can flop around in something too big in the meantime.

Youngmum, I agree with Ceres. In the real world I don't think I'd handle two at a time either. But like you I think I would have been happy and excited. Three of my cousins have twins but they also have heaps of support.

Thermo & Kiariel - I hope your MS goes soon.

Ceres - I hope all is well. I'm glad you have your birth plan sorted out. I'm looking forward to getting mine done. Sounds like the getting ready (practice) contractions are starting early. I hope this signals an early comfortable delivery for you .

DB - Likewise I hope you are faring well you and Ceres both sound like you might have your bubs before arrives.
    Aya - I hope your bub isn't transverse, or will move into a better possy for you. I've been feeling pressure on the cervix too but I'm further along and it just feels like a poke every now and then and he's right up under my ribs as well.

BorntoBe and Bigbird - I hope you are both going well.

AFM - I've got my birthplan meeting tonight. And I'm looking forward to having some sort of a solid plan in place.

Might have to rethink backup plan with the current state of Melbourne's hospital and Ambulance systems. I won't even think of needing them on the day.

Going to go and bake some cookies now for tonight. I've heard that my middies have a bit of a sweet tooth .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hellloooo!!

Just found this section of BH and thought I'd drop in!

I am having a HB in April 2011! Have 2 boys who were born via c-section and now were going to do this at home!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by traseal; 24-01-2011 at 13:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trasaeal - it is hard to keep up . Nice to see so many in here though isn't it.
    Don't apologise for being emotional - everyone has their bad days. Sounds like you're well and truly into 3rd trimester. I'll send some feeling better vibes your way.
    When do you see your Doula again? I always find a chat helps.

Dangerkitty - Hello and Welcome . Best wishes for your HBA2C .

DH and kids and I sat with my two Midwives, Doula and student midwife for over 2 hours last night working out birth plan. 4 weeks until and - now it's just a waiting game.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    dangerkitty

Felt bub kick last night, tiny kicks! I am so glad J is starting to use the toilet. Good things!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mary CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have been checking in here everyday waiting for your news, how very exciting!! You had Helen yes? (I think it was you that put me onto her!) Can't WAIT to hear all about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    when does it become illegal to homebirth??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by traseal; 24-01-2011 at 13:32.