+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 71 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    YoungMum - Just hubby and I. Like with J. Hopefully our children will sleep through the labour.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Getting quiet in here. Where is everyone? I hope you're all doing well.

I have my birth plan meeting this week. Not sure what to expect. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm here... feeling a little impatient. Just can't wait to be holding my little guy and for all these horrible pregnancy symptoms to be gone...

I have my birth plan meeting this week too, on wednesday. I think Mal said there was a page on the MN website about birth plans and the things they discuss but I haven't had a chance to look yet, so I'm not too sure what to expect either. Looking forward to it though... these last couple of months really seem to be dragging.

Thanks
    Reviews
    im here ...everything is going well with us. I've started getting Braxton Hicks more often and they are lasting for longer. And starting to get quite uncomfortable! im really not used to it yet as i didn't have any with DS.
    Yesterday and today my feet have been getting fat and tight. even if i've only been standing for 10 mins. hope that doesn't last too long.

everyone must have appoinments this week! i've got one this afternoon. So i'll be back later to let you know how it went. I need to remember to ask her some questions on what i need to buy/provide. have been meaning to for ages but keep forgetting!

sorry i dont really know what to expect at a birth plan meeting.

hope everyone is doing well on this hot hot day (we're supposed to get up to 35 degrees here today!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by traseal; 24-01-2011 at 13:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by traseal; 24-01-2011 at 13:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bellini and Traseal your bumps are beautiful. I haven't taken a photo of mine and If I do I prob won't post it. It's not that pretty. Still haven't filled out the spare skin from my first two . But there is a lovely pink tiger stripe print pattern on it. (maybe i'll take one covered up later on and put that online.)

Bellini - thanks, the fatigue only lasted a couple of days so far - I think it was the humidity and heat at the time that caused it. I'm lucky I haven't had issues with the heartbeat like that. One time a midwife struggled to find it to show DH and the kids (under too much pressure ) but bub was wriggling so much that there was no doubt about his heart beating.

Ceres - I hope you are feeling a bit better. You brought to mind something posted on my 43+ weeks thread in pregnacy and birth chat. It was about somebody being jealous of someone else's bump because they miss being that close to their bub. I hope you are being given chances to take it easy and relax and enjoy your wriggling bump.
    I have printed the birth plan sheet already but there's so much on there and it seems kind of clinical. I guess birth is kind of hard to plan though - unpredictable.

I'm feeling great at the moment. My only discomfort is needing to go frequently when bubs wriggles and creates downward pressure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow beautiful bump Traseal! And I love the artwork lol

Spicemum - Glad you're feeling great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to everyone -- I hope you're all super well and healthy. I just wanna say I had the most perfect experience of my life on Sat with the birth of my beautiful little girl C.h.i__ K.a.t.i.e__ G.o.l.d.i.n.g. The middies just let us go for it, and it was wonderful and primal and natural and I felt in complete control the whole time.

I'm looking forward to having a few moments to write the story before it all becomes a blur.

I'm so ridiculously in love with the little one and hubby and the rest of the world right now!!
    Last edited by scarymarygoldfish; 23-11-2010 at 21:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all hope i can join in im 24 and have 3 adorable kidlets 4 ,3 and 2 yo who were all born via c/s im due to have our 4th bubba in june next year and have opted for a vba3c at home so far our midwife has been amazing and i cant wait to have our lil one i have never experienced labour or natural birth so im a little scared but mostly very excited