+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Last edited by traseal; 24-01-2011 at 13:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone

traseal - hope bubby turns for you soon!
    I added more to my MCN stash today too! Itti Bitti was having a clearence sale so i got two bitti delish snap in ones and two all in ones...i wasn't planning on getting sized MCN's but i thought it was worth a try for $10 to $12 each!

kymmy - hope your food relationship turns to love...it sucks when you can't enjoy food your body needs.

AFM - Midwife appointment on friday went really well. Bubs is about 4/5ths engaged and ready to go Middy was feeling my belly when she stopped and said "Oh its gone tight...you're having a contraction! " and this was me ---> apparently im having braxton hicks with out even knowing it! yay for painless preperation!

Im feeling pretty good in general. A bit tired. and sleep isn't great but its not really too bad. I am getting a bit stressed about christmas though! Dont think i'll be happy untill i've done the presents and organised the food.

hope everyone is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    is the itti sale still on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    yep clearence section of the website

Thanks
    Reviews
    traseal I really hope that everything goes smoothly for you and baby -- what are the chances of bub turning now? (I'm guessing you're around 30 weeks?). Is your doula still happy for you to FB? And by the way, yay for cloth nappies!

Chloeandme I can't believe Telstra sent you to a debt collection agency over a faulty bill! I hope it gets sorted before it messes up your credit history.

I went to my middie for maybe the last time today. Everything seems great except I've got a two-fingers-width seperation between my stomach muscles . Has anyone ever had that before? What will it look like after the birth?
    Last edited by scarymarygoldfish; 15-11-2010 at 23:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by traseal; 24-01-2011 at 13:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ChloeandMe - I did go to the picnic, shame you couldn't make it. I felt a little bit out of place - I was the only bump there - all of the others had their bubs, but it was good to catch up with the midwives and chat to some mums (and dads) who had had great experiences with them. If felt quite clucky seeing litte babies everywhere.

Trasael - your bub turns again for you soon to ease your worries. I think it's only natural to start worrying as things progress. It's good you have a confident doula on side to speak to.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreambeliever View Post
    just in here with a quick update...i had some spotting this morning...not much but i never had that with DS so i called my middy. She said not to be too worried as im not having tightenings or anything, but to call her if it continues or something else happens.
    Im also getting some slight...twinges?...i dont really know what they are to be honest. Doesn't feel like labour or anything just very annoying.
    DreamBeliever - are you still experiencing this. I had some similar symptoms last night and this morning. Am considering whether or not to call my midwife.

ScaryMary - It might be worth seeing a physio about the separation or your midwife may be able to advise you. They do go back together but I think the advice on what exercises to do and when to do them after the birth is different if you have a separation, and also for lifting.

Kymmy - you feel better soon. I know what you mean about the heat. I updated FB status to "bring on the summer" only to regret it the next day when it was hotter and humid and all I could do was flop .

I hope everyone else is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a homebirth and absolutely loved it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks spicemum. I'm going to look into physio/fitness classes at the local hospy. There's also a brace I can wear after the birth to get it all back to shape. I know I shouldn't be so vain, but it's pretty important to me . . .

hi and welcome abouttime! I'm so glad you had a wonderful homebirth. Is there a copy of your story, or would you mind telling us how it went?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abouttime View Post
    I had a homebirth and absolutely loved it!!
    Me too! That is why I wouldn't go back to hospital now. Would love to read about your hb too if you like to share.