+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 70 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Thinking about cord ties, may not need one. Last time we waited til it was cold so just cut it. And honestly would prefer a loutus birth.

DB - take care.

youngmum - hope all is well now. I fell with #2 and that was scary and I was sore for a good while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Youngmum - That's really scary, I hope you're okay now I'm always worried about falling but I have read that babies are extremely well protected in there.

Dreambeliever - Hope your little babe holds on for longer, and hope you are well

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    YoungMum- I hope all is well

DB- hang in there babe!

Kymmy- were planning a lotus birth too, should make the trip home fun lol.

AFM- I'll just post a link rather then repeat myself http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=373992

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Last edited by traseal; 24-01-2011 at 13:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow - Hadn't even thought about cord ties. Just thought the midwife would supply that. Got me thinking now!

DB - I hope you are doing ok and bub holds on until December .

Youngmum - I'm glad to hear your bubs ok and I hope you are too. A fall like that would cause big probs for me because I'm A- and hubbys A+.

Chloeandme - I am hopefully going to the MN picnic next week. Should I wear a carnation .

Aya - I've had rubbish like that from Obs as well. All one could talk about was me sueing him if he allowed a VBAC and something went wrong. Another tried to pretend he was openminded then got me on the bed to examine me and decided, as 16wk old fetus was sitting up a bit high, that my pelvis must be too small. Never mind my history saying that a 4.3kg bub had fit through said pelvis albeit with assistance. I can't imagine a 16wk old fetus - uterus and all is comparable to full term bub.
    That's why I sought advice from IMs.

Trasael - That's beautiful about your DS and his doll. Makes me wish my other two where that age again. 13 yr old DD just rolls her eyes at me half the time when I talk about birth & stuff LOL.
    I'm glad to hear you are so confident with you Doula as well. She sounds very knowledgeable and nice.It sounds like you have a great connection there. I wish you were going before me so I could add your birth story to my confidence building success stories.

Do we know how ManekiNeko is going? Did she find another midwife or a doula?

Mary - I've had scans with all of mine. I don't think they've done any damage but who knows. I won't be going for a sizing scan this time - they used that with DS to scare me into having a CS.
    I know i haven't liked people saying to me "not long to go now" in the past and probably won't like it this time either - but Mary I can't help watching your ticker in anticipation. Probably because I am looking forward to hearing a fantastic birth story from you. You're not far from me - I'm in Dandenongs foothills. Did you join any preggy groups up your way like Homebirth in the hills?

Got half my Chrissy shopping done this week . Thought I'd better be prepared in case it's too much to walk around the shops later on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Can I just wahoo for the freebirthers?! Just because I felt alone and I guess judged when I made that decision with J. Though I definitely appreciate the support I did receive, it was not a choice most people can even imagine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kymmy so you should Wahoo for the freebirthers . Every woman should have the right to choose what she is comfortable with without harsh judgement from other's. If it wasn't for personal past and family circumstances I might have gone down that path myself.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by kymmy View Post
    Can I just wahoo for the freebirthers?! Just because I felt alone and I guess judged when I made that decision with J. Though I definitely appreciate the support I did receive, it was not a choice most people can even imagine.
    You sure can, I felt so alone here on the hub! Now we have what? 3-4 expectant freebirthers

Thanks
    Reviews
    traseal - wow congrats on deciding on a freebirth! so glad you've found a wonderful doula!

spicemum- im starting to think about christmas presents too! im worried i wont get it done or i will forget someone!

kymmy - absolutely WOOHOO for freebirthers!! depending on where we end up we may have a freebirth with the next one! all you freebirthers give me strength for my homebirth

AFM - i've been a bit all over the place lately. my emotions have gone crazy and i can't go 1 hour without crying.
    i was starting to feel some relief that i didn't get anymore spotting or any contractions yesterday afternoon or this morning...then i checked and the spotting has started again
    DP is being completely unsupportive. Ever since he found out he's probably not being deployed overseas next year he's been a PITA! He hardly helped me at all yesterday and he just didn't get why i was upset about the spotting.
    my sister also told me something that is stressing me out! she's either complicated her life a whole lot or she's ruined it completely (well thats what it seems like at the moment anyway).

sorry about the vent guys. hopefully i'll be in a better mood next post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    on a happier note...i've been trying to find a gift i can give my middy for being so wonderful...
    A friend of mine linked her mum's work at home bussiness on facebook and i think i've found the perfect gift!
    Little glass "Bare Naked Pregnant Ladies"!!
    She makes all these wonderful glass beads and figures. Might get one for myself too!

not sure if im allowed to link this or not?

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...33454526683076