+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 70 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    30 weeks now too and starting to feel it (If I'm welcome to I'll state that I'm due date buddies with you as well Dreambeliever and Chloeandme)(We need a christmas smily on here).

Most of the time feel fit and healthy but too much time on my feet on the weekend felt very sore.
    I started to wonder if I'm fit enough to do this.

Out of interest how often are other ppl seeing their midwives. I'm on about every 3 weeks for the next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    11 weeks now. How exciting to hear of those at 30weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    most definitely due date buddies spice mum

im on to fortnightly visits now. My middy said its not really necessary as everything has been going really well and she's not at all concerned, but she likes using the time to get to know me more and developing a good relationship! (which is so lovely of her considering she has to drive at least 40mins just to get here!!) She also likes to give DP more of an oportunity to be comfortable with everything...and so DS gets to know her too. (he already gets excited when he knows shes coming "Julie come see the baby boom boom!" lol boom boom is the baby's heart beat )

Thanks
    Reviews
    So today i met with my midwife and she was fantastic!! im so excited and DP is feeling much better about the whole thing (aside from money but we will work it out )

hows everyone else going today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks kathbubz, hopefully your MS and headaches go away soon! Pregnancy headaches are especially horrible

Dreambeliever and spicemum - I'm feeling your pain, I've got all sorts of new aches and pains this pregnancy that I didn't have last time - the sciatica gets excruciating sometimes along with SPD. If I spend all day up and about and don't give myself an hour in between to rest I definitely pay for it later on. Yoga helps a little.

Dreambeliever your midwife sounds so lovely aww how cute of your DS! He must be excited about the baby?

youngmum - good to hear everything went well with your midwife!

I'm meeting my second midwife tomorrow, a bit later than we were meant to, was meant to be two weeks ago and then see my primary MW at 32 weeks, but we both got caught up and it slipped my mind. Looking forward to meeting her though, and I think after 32 weeks it's fortnightly appointments for me too I'm glad it's nearing the end

Thanks
    Reviews
    YM - so glad you clicked with your midwife! its a great feeling isn't it
    My DP must be similar to yours...he was unsure then totally positive after we met with the midwife

Chloeandme - DS is very excited about bubs. He loves kissing and cuddling my belly and has been doing cute things like putting his blanky on my belly to "keep baby warm"
    Although the other day at work (i work in the childcare centre that DS goes to) a mum came in and she had her two week old with her. I was telling DS that we were going to get a baby like that...he was very unsure and told me "no" i think he's happy with it in my belly, but not really understanding the next step!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by traseal; 24-01-2011 at 13:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    that's just beautiful traseal. It's so precious when the partners get excited isn't it?

Em, I hope you're as completely in love with Helen as I am! Have you got Karen as your second middie too? I haven't met her yet but they're both coming here on Oct 29th for my 'Birth Preperation Meeting'. It's our wedding anniversary too, so it should be a lovely day. Oh, and like you I'm also booked into the Angliss and Royal Women's.

I hope everyone's MS is settling down. I ate nothing but cheese sandwhiches (in white bread with lashings of butter) from weeks 6 to 14 which seemed to do the trick! But I also put on 6kgs of pure lardy fat on my face, back and ****. hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my second appointment with my midwife this week, she is amazing! We even got to hear the babys heart beat!!
    I just posted pics of my massive belly on my profile....it's so weird popping out already. I weigh 9kgs less than when I got pregnant (thank you morning sickness), I still can't keep anything down ...
    with my second daughter I didn't even have to tell anyone until I was 7 months, and this time I am already being asked if I am pregnant!!

Hope everyone else is well...and can't wait to read some positive HB stories!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by traseal; 24-01-2011 at 13:18.